View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 09:43 PM #3385
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Spoiler:

I don't think Cap will die to be honest, unless they're doing a fake-out with Bucky... because Comic lore would be that Cap dies and Bucky takes on the Captain America title... BUT they seem to be grooming Bucky as a replacement White Wolf (not subtly... they're actually calling him that) for the Black Panther franchise? Like I fully expect him to be suited up as White Wolf in Black Panther 2. Like I said unless that's a bait-and-switch to throw off Cap rumours.

I also don't think any character who was in "the 50%" that disintegrated will die... because I don't think they'll be brought back until the final act of the film. Most likely, Thanos will lose the gauntlet or at least some of the stones and someone will use it to put things right, and then there will be a final battle with de-gauntletted Thanos and his forces... and I don't think they'll kill anyone who has "just come back".

I've also just been reading about comic book Vision... and there's a storyline where he's destroyed and rebuilt - but the rebuilt version is "ghostly white" (like the colour his body was?) and he comes back as an emotionless AI, without the human qualities he had before. I wonder if they're going to go down that route? He'll be repaired without the stone, but he'll be cold and emotionless...
Spoiler:

I'd be really surprised if Marvel waited until the finale of Avengers 4 to bring back the heroes that 'died'. That's Spiderman, Black Panther, Scarlet Witch and the majority of the Guardians basically reduced to a cameo appearance.

I know in the comics there's a world within the soul stone that the dead go to which could lead to a story for the half that died but I don't see it tbh. A lot of the common theories for Avengers 4 is that it'll be time travel based.

That's a good theory for Vision, Could be a good way of pushing Scarlet Witch towards the House of M in a way that's not purely motivated by grief.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote