Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbro View Post
Why don't they just air Big Brother before/after LI?

I know before would cause some issues with watershed but they've done it before. and I think evictions have to be done by 11pm but starting the evictions at 9:30pm would ensure that and allow LI and BB fans to still catch half highlights and the full eviction?

besides if they begin first half of July this would only be a compromise for a couple of weeks

Is there a flaw in this logic?
They did this last year, if you’ll remember: BB launched at 8:30pm when love island launched at 9pm, then BB aired at 10pm after love Island at 9pm every night, and eventually they even moved evictions to 10pm on Thursdays, after love island. None of it worked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxie-D View Post
Could potentially end up being LI’s fault for better ratings imo, since people are obsessed with love island and after that finishes a lot of viewers will want somewhere to go. BB would help withdrawal symtoms imo (providing it isn’t ****)
Again, the same theory basically existed for CBB last year (we even said that’s why they made the CBB adverts ‘sexy’) but then CBB experienced it’s lowest ratings ever. (and also, the final 4 days of bbuk aired directly after the love island final and dropped to a series low)

So in heindsight this is why I think COMPLETELY avoiding Love Island would work better than just trying to fly alongside it - people cba with both at the same time one after the other

Last edited by supertv247; 08-05-2018 at 11:59 PM.
supertv247 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote