View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 10:38 PM #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
Lots of people with depression put on an act, like putting on a pair shoes each day.

A saying that as always stayed with me is, when you have tryed everything the last thing you try is again.

How do you think one guys parents feels that it was the dads gun he used and the mother finding him after hearing the gun shot opening the door and seeing that, he said good morning to his younger brother as he passed him on the stairs.
I totally get your point, but when someone is absolutely ravaged with depression they (or should I say their illness) don't take other people into consideration and all they want is a release and the pain they're feeling to stop, physical and mental pain. Agony, if you will.

I've suffered (and will do throughout my life on and off) with mild depression and severe anxiety, and that "MILD" depression was unbearable, so to have a severe case and get to the point of wanting to end your life, is unimaginable. Incomparable to anything else. Like what I feel/felt was agonising enough, so I have nothing but total sympathy for those with severe cases.

I think depression in itself needs more understanding so that people will see that people with depression who do sadly kill themselves are not acting in a selfish way, it's an abnormality of the brain that absolutely engulfs a person.

Last edited by LaLaLand; 09-05-2018 at 10:47 PM.
LaLaLand is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote