View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 12:58 PM #158
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
Oh dear. You write with such AUTHORITY on the EU and Brexit, Dezzy, but in reality, WHAT you write shows an alarming LACK of any REAL knowledge of both - In my opinion.

"It's going to have a negative impact..."

Are you now TIBB's own Psychic, Dezzy? Tibb’s very own Nostradamus or Edgar Cayce?

You speak so DEFINITIVELY of future events that you MUST think that you are. No one KNOWS the future and cloaking your PERSONAL opinion as fact lends it no more legitimacy than any other person's opinion.

"...and placing blame on an imaginary Illuminati is not going to change that (that line honestly feels like you preparing an excuse for when Brexit leaves us in a worse position then we were in) "

This is bordering on dishonesty and mockery.

I clearly qualified my use of the word 'Illuminati' by stating "for want of a better word".

It was a ‘convenience’, an ‘Umbrella’ term for the purpose of BREVITY, to save me having to write lists of the actual Super-Wealthy and Super-Powerful factions who do MOST CERTAINLY have deeply vested interests in ensuring that the UK Remains in the EU, and NONE of these ‘vested interests’ includes the well-being of the ‘Working Classes’ or ‘Poor’, or indeed anyone OUTSIDE of THEIR own ranks and aims.

I have no intention of writing 100 pages to defend myself against your mocking retort – and that number of pages would scarcely be sufficient anyway to FULLY expound why I am right and your response is wrong – but briefly:

The Rich and Powerful & EU Vested Interests Part One:

The House of Lords, EU Pensioners & Traitor Blair

The Lords is heavily riddled with Pro-EU traitors to this country - 374 of whom were STRATEGICALLY placed there by Pro-EU arch-Traitor Tony Blair during 1997 to 2007.

The first of the Lord’s two recent defeats of the Government’s Article 50 Bill was ORGANISED by Blair and his ‘Pet-Peer’ Lord Adonis abetted by Peers who were former EU Commissioners.

The EU pays over £500,00 in PENSIONS per year to former EU Officials who now sit in the Lords and this includes seven ex-EU Commissioners such as Blair’s bedfellow ‘Mr IFFY’ Peter Mandelson.

EU officials have to swear a permanent ‘Oath of Allegiance’ to Brussels and their Golden Pensions and other Lifetime ‘Bonuses’ can be withdrawn if those ex- Officials ever fail to ‘ACT IN THE EU’s INTERESTS’, but ‘Lo and Behold’ unlike ANY other situations where Peers may have a ‘Conflict of Interest’ when voting, it has been decreed that these EU Loyalists do NOT have to declare their EU Incomes or any 'Conflict of Interest' when voting.

Incidentally, these Peers 'Golden Pensions' is BRITISH TAX-PAYERS MONEY despite it being paid out by Brussels.

And just LOOK at some of the RATS who have vested in interests in scuppering Brexit and keeping the UK in the EU – whether OFFICIALLY or otherwise by rendering Brexit so ineffective that the ‘status quo’ changes in NAME only.

Lord Kinnock – ex-vice-president of the Commission

(The 'Welsh Windbag' a former British Labour Prime Minister receives a £87,000-a-year EU pension. Not bad UNEARNED income when a HUGE portion of the working classes he represented struggle by on around £15,000 per year for WORKING.)

Lord Patten - ex-EU Commissioner.
Lord Tugendhat – ex-EU Commissioner.
Lord Mandelson i- ex EU Commissioner.
Baroness Ashton.
Lord Clinton-Davis.
Lord Tugendhat
Lord Richard.
Etc. Etc.

HOW can these RATS SERVE TWO MASTERS?

They CANNOT, and their FIRST allegiance is NOT to the Best Interests of the UK and its people, it is to their Brussels Paymasters and PROTECTING their FAT, TAX-FREE Golden EU LIFETIME Payouts - not forgetting their many EU-based, very lucrative BUSINESS interests which will become endangered and much less lucrative should the UK REALLY Brexit.

The 'Illuminati' may well be a fiction but the above RICH and POWERFUL are REAL and they DO HAVE A VESTED INTEREST IN SCUPPERING BREXIT.

They are also in a STRATEGIC position to do so, and ARE doing just that.

Next - George Soros, The Open Society Foundation, & Gina Miller
If I said those red parts to you or your friends, they would have been presented as me baiting you and the 358382857th Anti-Dezzy thread would have been made.

I must say though, looking briefly at your post, I saw the term 'Pro-EU traitors'......how very diplomatic, anyone that doesn't share your views on brexit is a traitor? You tried to twist my opinion by making out that I was saying it was a fact (when it should be obvious to everyone that is wasn't) but here you are bandying the word traitor about because someone is pro-eu thus trying to deny opinions you dislike.

Last edited by Tom4784; 12-05-2018 at 12:59 PM.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote