View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 02:08 PM #159
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
If I said those red parts to you or your friends, they would have been presented as me baiting you and the 358382857th Anti-Dezzy thread would have been made.

I must say though, looking briefly at your post, I saw the term 'Pro-EU traitors'......how very diplomatic, anyone that doesn't share your views on brexit is a traitor? You tried to twist my opinion by making out that I was saying it was a fact (when it should be obvious to everyone that is wasn't) but here you are bandying the word traitor about because someone is pro-eu thus trying to deny opinions you dislike.
It seems blatantly obvious to me that Kirk was not suggesting ANYONE that doesn’t agree with his views on Brexit - a very convenient distortion of the sentiment expressed, and you talk of twisting - is an EU traitor, but an informed account of why many of those voting against Brexit in the Lords have no right doing so as they clearly have a vested personal interest in voting against Brexit that has nothing to do with the best interests of the country or the vast majority of the people in it!

It is without doubt a conflict of interests and should not be allowed - it makes a total joke of the whole downright corrupt nature of the system! Remainers would be screaming blue murder if the boot was on the other foot!

Last edited by Brillopad; 12-05-2018 at 02:35 PM.
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote