View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 02:22 PM #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
If I said those red parts to you or your friends, they would have been presented as me baiting you and the 358382857th Anti-Dezzy thread would have been made.

I must say though, looking briefly at your post, I saw the term 'Pro-EU traitors'......how very diplomatic, anyone that doesn't share your views on brexit is a traitor? You tried to twist my opinion by making out that I was saying it was a fact (when it should be obvious to everyone that is wasn't) but here you are bandying the word traitor about because someone is pro-eu thus trying to deny opinions you dislike.
What my 'friends' would do is of no relevance here.

I have NEVER accused you of baiting me, have I?

Again, you UNFAIRLY put me in a position where I CANNOT respond to you without dragging up the past - something I did not want to do.

However, seeing as how it is you who are doing just that;

I objected to the times you used your Mod Status to unjustly remove my response posts to you because you had no answer to the points put forward in them.

I objected to the needless abusive aggression you often used in your responses to my posts.

There - now THAT is out of the way;

he text which you have reproduced in red are NOT 'snide comments' they are legitimate comments based solely on what you wrote in the relevant posts.

I used the term 'Pro-EU Traitors' because in the context of what they are and what they are doing THAT is EXACTLY what they are.

I have NEVER used the term 'Traitor' in respect of any 'Remainer' on here - no matter how extremely fanatical they may be because they have a RIGHT to support remaining in the EU if they want to.

PEERS in the House of Lords who receive BRITISH TAX-PAYERS money of £300 per day (often for just turning up to sleep) are another matter altogether because they ARE 'EU-Traitors'.

Instead of voting on a motion for the BEST interests of the UK and its people based on rigorous analysis and contemplation the issues concerning that motion, these bastards have only TWO considerations;

1) Their duty to adhere to the OATH OF LOYALTY which they swore to their EU PAYMASTERS

2) Protecting their personal incomes from those EU Paymasters.

THEY ARE PRO-EU TRAITORS.

Last edited by kirklancaster; 13-05-2018 at 06:58 AM.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote