View Single Post
Old 15-05-2018, 10:40 AM #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
**** happens. If I lived in the US for example, I'd be more likely to die from right wing terrorism than Muslim terrorism so swings and roundabouts eh? And yet no one on this forum runs round claiming that conservatives need to be murdered by the state or put in their own special prisons.

We all have a choice whether or not to live in fear. If that terrorism hits closer to home, then the tragedy itself is the tragedy. An eye for an eye turns the whole world blind.

I just don't give a ****. People kill, kidnap, abuse, and hurt people everyday, and you're still more likely to be hurt by someone close to you than a Jihadi, so maybe keeping a little perspective wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.
Your ludicrous viewpoints in the above posts have lost you ANY credibility which you may have had.

I was not referring to the USA but the UK so your "If I lived in the US.." example is totally irrelevant.

The HORRIFIC murder of innocent people is never a cause for levity OR blase comments and are you SERIOUSLY intimating that Conservative politicians - no matter how right-wing - are no better than Islamic Terrorists?

And don't mistake concern and awareness for fear because I do not fear anything except that through ignorance, laxity or terrorist sympathies TODAY my children and Grand-Children or their children, might have a dystopian future or NO future at all.

The fact that you don't give a **** means that you are part of the problem.

In my opinion.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote