Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
Michael Adebolajo - the murdering coward who slaughtered Lee Rigby - has built up a substantial following of other prisoners who he has radicalised in HMP Belmarsh.

Former Prison Governor, Ian Acheson warns that Jihadi prisoners are radicalising prisoners throughout the Prison System and admits that "Warders are struggling to stop the more sophisticated killers from spreading IS hatred".

He added, "It is creating a new subset of risky offenders who are emerging after relatively short periods of custody"

Independently, a new report by 'Faith Matters' - the 'Countering Extremism' organisation - has also found that "ungoverned spaces in jails are 'incubators for extremism".

I wrote about this occurring in our jails almost two years ago and since, and now it is time that the Authorities in this country STOP paying 'Lip-Service' to this very real and dangerous problem and take SWIFT and HARSH remedial measures to curb it, because by our inertia we are GUARANTEEING future death and destruction from these 'new' home-grown ex-lag Jihadists.

I'd like to see the Death Penalty restored for all murdering terrorist scum, but that is not likely in today's PC, Liberal Left bleeding-heart, Human Rights Act' dominated country, so special jails specifically for Jihadist-killers and terrorists where they remain segregated from other categories of prisoners SHOULD be the first step in stopping this radicalisation.

In my opinion.
The problem with the death penalty is that mistakes happen and that is the concern. I do think if you take a life that you aren't entitled to one, no quality of life and certainly not holding court in prison teaching others warped views.

I think sentencing for murder should be a lot harsher and short stay criminals should not be mixing with jihadis and other murderers.

I think overall punishment is far too soft in relation to the crime.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote