View Single Post
Old 15-05-2018, 12:02 PM #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
Let me start at the beginning and go through your points in order; firstly, your opinion regarding my credibility is absolutely meaningless to me, and no amount of capitalising random words in your sentences has any impact upon that.

My point about the US was to try and shine a light on some of the myopic irrationality of the terrorism issue, which, when I read thread after thread after thread about the same sh1t, I feel is definitely not only relevant, but actually needed.

Have you ever met other humans Kirk? The horrific murder of innocent people has been a source for jokes for all of my lifetime, and probably for most of the human experience on this planet. One of the methods our species has developed for dealing with these issues to make jokes about them, and get on with our lives.

However, I wasn't actually mocking or acting blase towards anyone other than you, for your "the worlds about to end, kill Muslims or put them in special prisons" hysteria.

I don't fear anything...except maybe the dystopian future my childrens children are sleepwalking into because of the loonie marxist left. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though because I can tell you don't really fear anything. In fact, there is a group of especially tough dudes on this forum that must be striking fear into the very core of ISIS with their repetitive musings on a forum message board.

Imam: Death to the west
soldiers: steady on gaffer, we're being threatened daily in multiple threads on Tibb.
Imam: I am sorry my brothers, we must retreat. The infidels have won.
Instead of "starting at the beginning..." why don't you start by being truthful?

Nowhere do I MENTION that 'the world is about to end' nor do I say 'Kill Muslims' or 'put Muslims in a special prison' but don't let the truth get in the way of what you regard as a clever response.

I NEVER confuse ordinary innocent Muslims with Islamic Terrorists such as ISIS.

And just as my opinion on your credibility is absolutely meaningless to you, your 'point' about why you brought in the US "was to try and shine a light on some of the myopic irrationality of the terrorism issue" means ZILCH to me as is your contention that after reading "thread after thread after thread about the same sh1t " YOU "feel is definitely not only relevant, but actually needed."

I do not know how old you are or how travelled you are or how diverse are the circles of society which you have moved in, but you are very presumptuous to ask me whether I have met any humans or not.

I have met more 'humans' than you will ever meet.

As for 'mocking' me - in the bastardised words of Robert Zimmerman - 'Don't try to mock whom you can't understand'.

You quite patently have no concept of what this SD forum is about and even less comprehension of what my post is about if you think that we 'tough dudes' (have you watched too much Bill and Ted?) are posting to "strike fear into the very core of ISIS".

Your post is infantile - too infantile to take seriously;

"Imam: Death to the west
soldiers: steady on gaffer, we're being threatened daily in multiple threads on Tibb.
Imam: I am sorry my brothers, we must retreat. The infidels have won."

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote