View Single Post
Old 15-05-2018, 02:56 PM #27
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
Let me start at the beginning and go through your points in order; firstly, your opinion regarding my credibility is absolutely meaningless to me, and no amount of capitalising random words in your sentences has any impact upon that.

My point about the US was to try and shine a light on some of the myopic irrationality of the terrorism issue, which, when I read thread after thread after thread about the same sh1t, I feel is definitely not only relevant, but actually needed.

Have you ever met other humans Kirk? The horrific murder of innocent people has been a source for jokes for all of my lifetime, and probably for most of the human experience on this planet. One of the methods our species has developed for dealing with these issues to make jokes about them, and get on with our lives.

However, I wasn't actually mocking or acting blase towards anyone other than you, for your "the worlds about to end, kill Muslims or put them in special prisons" hysteria.

I don't fear anything...except maybe the dystopian future my childrens children are sleepwalking into because of the loonie marxist left. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though because I can tell you don't really fear anything. In fact, there is a group of especially tough dudes on this forum that must be striking fear into the very core of ISIS with their repetitive musings on a forum message board.

Imam: Death to the west
soldiers: steady on gaffer, we're being threatened daily in multiple threads on Tibb.
Imam: I am sorry my brothers, we must retreat. The infidels have won.
Not the tough guy/dudes one again! You like using that one, don't ya?
Alf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote