Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother USA Post about the Big Brother USA and the HouseGuests here.

Old 29-08-2022, 03:28 AM #26
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Sniper View Post
Unsurprisingly, the race wars are raging on SM like never before.. Kyle trending as "KKKyle" etc.. being ripped apart and vilified for daring to speculate POC were working together.. (even after suspicious goings-on were supporting his theory)

"Monte to Terrance- It makes sense cause he hears Taylor doesn't want to put Jasmine up as a black woman, he heard that I wanted to work with Ameerah cause I respected the fact that she was a strong black woman. When I knew you were targeting me, I didn't want to put you up"

We're now firmly locked in a place where POC are demanding they be given BOD even after they openly admit they "can't" target one of their own. Non POC players just have to nod along, smile and "accept" the situation..no matter the foul stench of racism and blinding hypocrisy that comes attached with it.

"Turner- Kyle wants you to be the pawn. Monte- I knew. he did. Turner- I dont want that at all. I dont want to be putting two people of colour on the block either. Monte- He does. That assures one black person is going home this week"

You see how ludicrous the game has become? Non POC can no longer make decisions that benefit their individual advancement without fearing the "optics" and the threatening "consequences" that come with those. PATHETIC.
For BBUSA to save itself at this point it's gonna have to go back to the start to quote Coldplay.

Bring the public vote back to BBUSA, I can guarantee that the public wouldn't allow any Cookout type situations to form, even if the 15 year olds on Twitter were dragged along kicking and screaming.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-08-2022, 07:48 AM #27
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Mystic, there's simply no way of saving this show. Aside from the fact we'll now only ever have 3 types of players... 1) "on code" 2) "coon" 3) "racist",, due to the ground-breaking efforts of "The Cookout"(proudly promoting and celebrating the gaps between color lines..) The desperate narrative to seek and push 1 player as "worthier" than all the rest will always be there to spoil and taint. I mean just have a look at this clip of pet-freak Taylor pretending to cry over a player being kicked. People are so in love with this entitled freak they're refusing to acknowledge this EMBARRASSING nonsense for the obvious 'act' it is..

I mean LOOK AT IT FFS, not 1 single tear in sight and she's doing the complete opposite of crying<>LAUGHING. And yet instead of being willing to call this garbage out for the ludicrous sham it is, her fanatical fans are posting tripe like "this is so heart-breaking to watch" Just an absolute cringefest all round. But this is the type of ridiculous wagon that so many are willing to jump on(for whatever desperate reasons)..so when that's the case, they may as well drop the supposed "skill/competitive" element from the show and allow these fools to vote and drive it from predictable boring start..to ridiculous monotonous end.
Pro Sniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-09-2022, 02:43 AM #28

The finale of S24!..

So good to see "equality" evolving so naturally, eh? RIDICULOUS.

I warned people that POC attached to this game are not after equality, they're after "REVENGE" and DOMINATION.

All this "I'm doing it for this "cause" and that "cause".."in the name of" is the rot they use to give themselves the go ahead to a) shaft non POC. b) seek out nothing but SELFISH, personal gain. c) be given/handed free and unearned prizes by using victim noises; "people who look like me" etc.. continually painting a desperate picture for all POC.. - Made all the more RIDICULOUS given we've only just come off the back of a season where POC were afforded the ludicrous privilege of being unapologetically racist.

If there weren't so many "woke" activists who enable such nonsense, the sheer hypocrisy and double standards of their ludicrous behaviours would mean they'd be pulled up sharpish if they dared enter down that ridiculous path..and they simply wouldn't be allowed to get away with it. As it is, the freaks who practice being "on code" at the same time as making pathetic victim noises whenever the need is felt, are becoming more and more encouraged to stroll down that pathetic path.

Accepting, enabling and ultimately encouraging such behaviours in order to achieve these silly outcomes will never do anything other than paper over huge cracks. Race relations need to develop and evolve in natural and sincere manner if they're to have any +bearings on future gens. The day that exclusive race isn't being celebrated like it's ****ing "awe-inspiring".. and the day ALL races are willing to abide by and hold themselves accountable to the same standards(with ZERO exceptions) will be the day when relations have actually strengthened. There's simply no hope of this becoming a reality when bigoted/prejudice behaviour is allowed to prosper within any particular race("The Cookout"> the "inspiration" for all the POC of this season - which they made sure to mention 5billion times in the opening week - which led to Capener suspecting and then suggesting there was a rotten 2.0 in the making..a theory which was hardly a stretch given certain POC were apparently "beefing" with each other,, only to readily dismiss those "beefs" in favour of targeting any other person outside their own race whenever they held power. Production again played a pivotal role with steering this nonsense as they clearly had rigged back2back POC "winners" in mind..and that's why they had their puppet Bruner drop the timely "racist" bombshell on Capener the very moment there was no plausible way for their "ideal" f-2(2 POC) making it any further as a pair. So Capener was offered up as a "sacrifice" to make sure the Wankanda mission could continue on. DESPERATE. I mean Monte's surname is Taylor FFS. The not so subtle trolling bastards gave you their rigged f-2 in 1 one person's name.

And gullible fans of this rotten show have the damn hide to continue making out like this predictable pile of dung is won through combination of skill, strategy +a little bit of good fortune. pffft. Indeed the show is packed with the potential to be like that, but unfortunately it'll never be realised because PATHETIC production want to keep riding with highly predictable, nauseating BS narratives. And they ended this season with the mother of them all. A "Taylor Hale" victory. A more PATHETIC and UNDESERVED winner you shall never see, no matter how long this trash runs for. A more nauseating, self-indulgent, disingenuous being you will struggle to find. But this victory is what the twatter/SM sheeple were demanding, and so that is what PATHETIC production rustled up for them. The show should replace their BS line of "expect the unexpected" with "who wins? YOU decide" for this ridiculous show is hiding behind a "competitive" structure that's in reality as non-existent as the rotten UK version.
Old 26-09-2022, 02:50 AM #29

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Well done Pro Sniper on calling the winner correctly.

It's also kinda sad at just how predictable the series seems to have been.

KRO!
Old 27-09-2022, 12:50 AM #30

Sad indeed, Mystic. The winner prediction of this game(at least the way it's "sold" to the public) should never ever, ever be so stupidly easy to prognosticate.. given that if we go off numbers alone, each player has (only) theoretical 6% chance of finishing as the winner. As the game unfolds, each player obviously has the chance of increasing that % by A) winning comps, B) adapting to the social dynamics @ present&future. The only trouble is, with PATHETIC production getting so heavily involved in pushing certain/specific narratives, those a's and b's(that should be shaping the entire game) come to matter not a damn jot..as production simply put paid to any plans that are lining up to wreck whatever "pretty" narrative they're desperate to run with(e.g. NEVER having pet-freak Taylor evicted) This is what makes the whole show a complete and utter FARCE. A self-entitled, toxic dummy like Taylor wouldn't have a hope in hell's chance of winning this game on legit terms. Production knew this all too well..which is why they rigged a whole rotten season for her. It beggars belief how even her biggest of "stans" can be so willing to revel in her "achievement" by ignoring the glaring fraudulence of it all.
Old 27-09-2022, 01:13 AM #31

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Sniper View Post
Sad indeed, Mystic. The winner prediction of this game(at least the way it's "sold" to the public) should never ever, ever be so stupidly easy to prognosticate.. given that if we go off numbers alone, each player has (only) theoretical 6% chance of finishing as the winner. As the game unfolds, each player obviously has the chance of increasing that % by A) winning comps, B) adapting to the social dynamics @ present&future. The only trouble is, with PATHETIC production getting so heavily involved in pushing certain/specific narratives, those a's and b's(that should be shaping the entire game) come to matter not a damn jot..as production simply put paid to any plans that are lining up to wreck whatever "pretty" narrative they're desperate to run with(e.g. NEVER having pet-freak Taylor evicted) This is what makes the whole show a complete and utter FARCE. A self-entitled, toxic dummy like Taylor wouldn't have a hope in hell's chance of winning this game on legit terms. Production knew this all too well..which is why they rigged a whole rotten season for her. It beggars belief how even her biggest of "stans" can be so willing to revel in her "achievement" by ignoring the glaring fraudulence of it all.
Fans of a particular Housemate always overlook rigging when it's in favour of their favourite unfortunately.

Especially in the heavily race baity BBUSA where white, Asian & Hispanic people aren't welcome at the moment.

KRO!
Old 04-11-2022, 02:49 AM #32
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

I skimmed through this thread for a hot second and it made me realize why this forum is deader than dead. Anyway, here to share my thoughts because quite frankly it's easier for me to find old posts on this hellhole of a forum than other places if I ever need to reference anything!

Finally finishing my edgic and posting this. I don't seem to be as much in love with this season as people are here but it wasn't bad! Probably about on par with 23 for me. I think this cast was actually very Not Good but through a series of unlikely events we were really blessed with the best timeline possible which elevated things greatly. Taylor's journey is one of the most iconic things ever, fantastic winner, etc.

1. Taylor (****ing duh. A cultural icon, a truly unexpected but incredible winner, and easily one of the best journeys ever. So much star power and I don't know what hasn't been said already. Feel lucky to have witnessed it all live)
2. Jasmine (what a morph! She was maaaaybe my least favorite for the first week and a half, but then by the end of her HoH week things just started to click for me? One of the funniest HGs ever both intentionally and unintentionally, between how much she milked her injury and her absurd metaphors like #BlindsideButterbeans and scandals like Muffingate and Balloongate. Could easily be #1 if she was on a non-Taylor season)
3. Joseph (not a rabid Joseph stan like certain parts of fandom but he was cute and kinda fun and a staunch Taylor supporter and seems like a genuinely good person and honestly that's enough for a high ranking in this cast)
4. Indy (she wasn't really in the episodes but she was occasionally fun and funny on the feeds and she's been on a righteous tear postshow so good job Indy xx)

5. Brittany (alol so I actually found her to be EXTREMELY annoying and unbearable and insufferable and frustrating for the longest time, but then post-DE Brittany was just something else and it all wrapped back around into being hilarious with her sobbing at Michael backstabbing her, winning F5 POV while cosplaying Michael and screaming that this is for him, her ridiculously transparent attempt at trying to get Taylor out at F5 because she was staying up until 8AM having slumber parties, thinking Alyssa called her a Karen, melting down in the bathroom because she heard everyone reminiscing on the DE and thought they were laughing at her, refusing to speak to Turner at F4 and making him cry.... I mean you can just look at the edgic and see what a whirlwind endgame Brittany is. The same things that made her frustrating and unbearable early on suddenly made her hilarious in the endgame so that was fun)
6. Alyssa (she's fine! She kinda got thrust into a position that she wasn't ready for with the Kyle showmance and continually being an almost target and then having to ditch Kyle's ass after the race stuff came up, but she's really just a simple bikini girl and nothing more lol. She's ultimately harmless and was fun and funny on occasion, and being situationally interesting is enough for a top half ranking this season. Sad that she and Taylor aren't really on speaking terms anymore because their endgame friendship was cute and I honestly think genuine on Alyssa's part)
7. Michael (meh, I don't really care that much about him sorry! Just a Compbeast and final boss of sorts and he's not bad, just kinda boring and uninspiring. Points for being staunchly pro-Taylor and subtly serving as a Jury foreman to make sure she won!)
8. Turner (this seems like an appropriate spot for him because he's really a mixed bag. Occasionally funny and righteous like with his feud with Jasmine and his Week 3 HOH, occasionally cringey and annoying and also kind of a jerk? Some of his DRs were a little too in-on-the-joke for me to actually find them amusing, sometimes the Jasmine stuff went a liiiiiiiittle too far for my liking like with Balloongate, and he was also kinda frustrating as a player? Being afraid to go after Michael in the DE because he wanted to go with the house and also voting to evict Alyssa at F5 because he wanted to go with the house were frustratingly stupid comments that he seems to genuinely believe so that was kinda annoying)
9. Monte (so even though I would've rather seen a Monte win over a Turner win, I think I dislike Monte more now after it's all said and done? He was such a rollercoaster because there were times where he was good and righteous and rootable but then he'd always counter it by being AWFUL and low-key/high-key misogynistic? He had some weird af hangup about women and black women and Taylor specifically, and he too was TERRIBLE about her in the first few weeks. It kinda got cute when the Leftovers formed and they became more allies and friends but even then in the second half of the show he would randomly have days where he decided she was the worst person ever and hated her for no reason. And then they started hooking up in the endgame and then he would lash at/about her again, and then he lost $750,000 to him and I don't even think they're on speaking terms anymore! Some people just end up leaving the house the way they came in and unfortunately that rings true for Monte)
10. Ameerah (she was fine. I know certain sects of the fandom say she was THE WORST about Taylor but like......... Paloma and Terrance and Nicole and early game Jasmine and ****ing DANIEL were so much worse and I only have so much hate in my heart. Ameerah seemed like she was destined to girlboss the endgame until she suddenly became an epic Week 3 blindside and it was great to see! Love the fancams about her saying the game is easier than she expected it to be only to be booted like two days later lmfao. She also seems like she's actually not human garbage and just kinda got caught up in the house's bull**** but is willing to hold herself accountable, and that's so rare these days that I'll give her credit for that)
11. Pooch (honestly probably the person I have the least thoughts on? He was a boring appendage to the bad people but wasn't too bad himself from what I remember. Was just kind of simple and actually stupid for volunteering to be a pawn and whatnot. Kinda harmless enough for me to not care about since he ****ed off so quickly)

12. Paloma (oh my goodness what a whirlwind. The Paloma Experience was...... something, and I was here for it honestly! Her manic strategy sessions, her insistence that this was all just a simulation, her plan to subvert the prize fund by splitting the money through investing in everyone's businesses, being possessed by Descartes... it was unlike anything we've ever seen before. Unfortunately, watching someone have a mental breakdown on live feeds is only so much fun when they're also an awful person. She was one of the worst people to/about Taylor AND when she left the show she only continued to double down on things because of what she studied in her MediaST10 class at Berkeley sooooo yeah she had a chance of being in yellow but she's definitely in red)
13. Nicole (like just about everyone else in red, also an asshole and not really a good person, but she's saved from being bottom 3 for SOMETIMES being funny to laugh at, like her continual insistence that she's a 41 year old woman so she's smarter/better/whatever than everyone else, meltdown after the Ameerah blindside where she and Daniel got in the most melodramatic fight ever, when she had a heartfelt reveal to Terrance that she's actually a cop only for Terrance to survive eviction and have her reveal be for nothing, and her bizarre conspiracy theory that Monte, Jasmine, and Taylor were all connected through Black Greek Life. She also gets a few points for apparently dropping Daniel immediately post-show and trying to get back into Taylor's good graces lmaoooo)
14. Kyle (honestly just ANNOYING like his whole personality is being an unemployed Tik Toker and he was also annoying when the Leftovers formed and everyone was willing to be nominated as a pawn to get their Festie Bestie evicted but he'd chicken out and find excuses to not be nominated every single time. And then there was the whole race fiasco and.......... I *possibly controversially* think that Kyle kinda handled the blowback the best he could and seemed kinda genuine in his remorse/wanting to learn and become educated on the matter, and while that is better than... most other instances of BB racism, at the end of the day he's nearly 30 years old so his sheltered upbringing and ignorance are Not Cute and don't really work as excuses as well as he thought they might have)
15. Terrance (Crock Pot Pussy was good by accident during Dyre Fest but other than that he was a boring asshole in the house and apparently is also a terrible asshole outside of the house sooooo yeah, what a waste!)
16. Daniel (so so sooooo bad with no real redeeming qualities. Just a terrible person who somehow came out of the house, received the reception he did, and continued to double down on his awfulness. I know some people find his downfall satisfying or something but BIG PASS for me)
Old 04-11-2022, 02:56 AM #33

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
I skimmed through this thread for a hot second and it made me realize why this forum is deader than dead. Anyway, here to share my thoughts because quite frankly it's easier for me to find old posts on this hellhole of a forum than other places if I ever need to reference anything!

Finally finishing my edgic and posting this. I don't seem to be as much in love with this season as people are here but it wasn't bad! Probably about on par with 23 for me. I think this cast was actually very Not Good but through a series of unlikely events we were really blessed with the best timeline possible which elevated things greatly. Taylor's journey is one of the most iconic things ever, fantastic winner, etc.

1. Taylor (****ing duh. A cultural icon, a truly unexpected but incredible winner, and easily one of the best journeys ever. So much star power and I don't know what hasn't been said already. Feel lucky to have witnessed it all live)
2. Jasmine (what a morph! She was maaaaybe my least favorite for the first week and a half, but then by the end of her HoH week things just started to click for me? One of the funniest HGs ever both intentionally and unintentionally, between how much she milked her injury and her absurd metaphors like #BlindsideButterbeans and scandals like Muffingate and Balloongate. Could easily be #1 if she was on a non-Taylor season)
3. Joseph (not a rabid Joseph stan like certain parts of fandom but he was cute and kinda fun and a staunch Taylor supporter and seems like a genuinely good person and honestly that's enough for a high ranking in this cast)
4. Indy (she wasn't really in the episodes but she was occasionally fun and funny on the feeds and she's been on a righteous tear postshow so good job Indy xx)

5. Brittany (alol so I actually found her to be EXTREMELY annoying and unbearable and insufferable and frustrating for the longest time, but then post-DE Brittany was just something else and it all wrapped back around into being hilarious with her sobbing at Michael backstabbing her, winning F5 POV while cosplaying Michael and screaming that this is for him, her ridiculously transparent attempt at trying to get Taylor out at F5 because she was staying up until 8AM having slumber parties, thinking Alyssa called her a Karen, melting down in the bathroom because she heard everyone reminiscing on the DE and thought they were laughing at her, refusing to speak to Turner at F4 and making him cry.... I mean you can just look at the edgic and see what a whirlwind endgame Brittany is. The same things that made her frustrating and unbearable early on suddenly made her hilarious in the endgame so that was fun)
6. Alyssa (she's fine! She kinda got thrust into a position that she wasn't ready for with the Kyle showmance and continually being an almost target and then having to ditch Kyle's ass after the race stuff came up, but she's really just a simple bikini girl and nothing more lol. She's ultimately harmless and was fun and funny on occasion, and being situationally interesting is enough for a top half ranking this season. Sad that she and Taylor aren't really on speaking terms anymore because their endgame friendship was cute and I honestly think genuine on Alyssa's part)
7. Michael (meh, I don't really care that much about him sorry! Just a Compbeast and final boss of sorts and he's not bad, just kinda boring and uninspiring. Points for being staunchly pro-Taylor and subtly serving as a Jury foreman to make sure she won!)
8. Turner (this seems like an appropriate spot for him because he's really a mixed bag. Occasionally funny and righteous like with his feud with Jasmine and his Week 3 HOH, occasionally cringey and annoying and also kind of a jerk? Some of his DRs were a little too in-on-the-joke for me to actually find them amusing, sometimes the Jasmine stuff went a liiiiiiiittle too far for my liking like with Balloongate, and he was also kinda frustrating as a player? Being afraid to go after Michael in the DE because he wanted to go with the house and also voting to evict Alyssa at F5 because he wanted to go with the house were frustratingly stupid comments that he seems to genuinely believe so that was kinda annoying)
9. Monte (so even though I would've rather seen a Monte win over a Turner win, I think I dislike Monte more now after it's all said and done? He was such a rollercoaster because there were times where he was good and righteous and rootable but then he'd always counter it by being AWFUL and low-key/high-key misogynistic? He had some weird af hangup about women and black women and Taylor specifically, and he too was TERRIBLE about her in the first few weeks. It kinda got cute when the Leftovers formed and they became more allies and friends but even then in the second half of the show he would randomly have days where he decided she was the worst person ever and hated her for no reason. And then they started hooking up in the endgame and then he would lash at/about her again, and then he lost $750,000 to him and I don't even think they're on speaking terms anymore! Some people just end up leaving the house the way they came in and unfortunately that rings true for Monte)
10. Ameerah (she was fine. I know certain sects of the fandom say she was THE WORST about Taylor but like......... Paloma and Terrance and Nicole and early game Jasmine and ****ing DANIEL were so much worse and I only have so much hate in my heart. Ameerah seemed like she was destined to girlboss the endgame until she suddenly became an epic Week 3 blindside and it was great to see! Love the fancams about her saying the game is easier than she expected it to be only to be booted like two days later lmfao. She also seems like she's actually not human garbage and just kinda got caught up in the house's bull**** but is willing to hold herself accountable, and that's so rare these days that I'll give her credit for that)
11. Pooch (honestly probably the person I have the least thoughts on? He was a boring appendage to the bad people but wasn't too bad himself from what I remember. Was just kind of simple and actually stupid for volunteering to be a pawn and whatnot. Kinda harmless enough for me to not care about since he ****ed off so quickly)

12. Paloma (oh my goodness what a whirlwind. The Paloma Experience was...... something, and I was here for it honestly! Her manic strategy sessions, her insistence that this was all just a simulation, her plan to subvert the prize fund by splitting the money through investing in everyone's businesses, being possessed by Descartes... it was unlike anything we've ever seen before. Unfortunately, watching someone have a mental breakdown on live feeds is only so much fun when they're also an awful person. She was one of the worst people to/about Taylor AND when she left the show she only continued to double down on things because of what she studied in her MediaST10 class at Berkeley sooooo yeah she had a chance of being in yellow but she's definitely in red)
13. Nicole (like just about everyone else in red, also an asshole and not really a good person, but she's saved from being bottom 3 for SOMETIMES being funny to laugh at, like her continual insistence that she's a 41 year old woman so she's smarter/better/whatever than everyone else, meltdown after the Ameerah blindside where she and Daniel got in the most melodramatic fight ever, when she had a heartfelt reveal to Terrance that she's actually a cop only for Terrance to survive eviction and have her reveal be for nothing, and her bizarre conspiracy theory that Monte, Jasmine, and Taylor were all connected through Black Greek Life. She also gets a few points for apparently dropping Daniel immediately post-show and trying to get back into Taylor's good graces lmaoooo)
14. Kyle (honestly just ANNOYING like his whole personality is being an unemployed Tik Toker and he was also annoying when the Leftovers formed and everyone was willing to be nominated as a pawn to get their Festie Bestie evicted but he'd chicken out and find excuses to not be nominated every single time. And then there was the whole race fiasco and.......... I *possibly controversially* think that Kyle kinda handled the blowback the best he could and seemed kinda genuine in his remorse/wanting to learn and become educated on the matter, and while that is better than... most other instances of BB racism, at the end of the day he's nearly 30 years old so his sheltered upbringing and ignorance are Not Cute and don't really work as excuses as well as he thought they might have)
15. Terrance (Crock Pot Pussy was good by accident during Dyre Fest but other than that he was a boring asshole in the house and apparently is also a terrible asshole outside of the house sooooo yeah, what a waste!)
16. Daniel (so so sooooo bad with no real redeeming qualities. Just a terrible person who somehow came out of the house, received the reception he did, and continued to double down on his awfulness. I know some people find his downfall satisfying or something but BIG PASS for me)
Welcome back to the Forum.

KRO!
Old 04-11-2022, 09:28 PM #34

Lightfoot trying to attack me..

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
24, big brother, discussion, episodes, thread, usa