Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2022, 11:53 PM #676
Adios

Adios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redway View Post
The funniest bit is the way he claims to almost know people (from Meghan Markle to individual FMs) personally when he knows nothing beyond certain of our opinions. Having a total stranger all up in your business like they’ve been following you around personally for years is another level of creepy.
It’s very very creepy. Almost as though you’re talked about off site

“Stay away from people who act like a victim in a problem they created”
Old 05-12-2022, 12:07 AM #677

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn. View Post
It’s very very creepy. Almost as though you’re talked about off site
I doubt sheriff has a wide-enough social circle for that to be the case but it does come across that way. I once came across a thread where he claimed to have more-or-less insider-knowledge on Meghan Markle’s allegations and how she didn’t really have a breakdown or suicidal thoughts because one has to be locked in a secure unit and tranqued-up to the eyeballs on clozapine, fluoxetine, lorazepam and lithium to genuinely qualify as having mental health issues, or else it’s there to ridicule and make jokes of. I’m aware that people’s perceptions (however erroneous) of someone or something are often conditioned by their particular life experiences (which naturally aren’t really to do with anyone else) but I can’t for the life of me think what kind of life he’s lived that would make him think the way he does about people who aren’t in exact attitude-alignment with him or that he actually knows anything about them. But at the end of the day when someone only has literally one or two slights they think apply to you and keep repeating it every time you disagree (even if one doesn’t actually have his name in their mouth) you know he knows nothing about the people he claims to understand so well.

Don’t let your regret be stronger than your gratitude. And don’t hang on to negativity. That’s all.

Last edited by Redway; 05-12-2022 at 12:36 AM.
Old 05-12-2022, 12:14 AM #678

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Going by Ngozi’s out of all proportion and OTT previous tweets…..

“Meghan suffered domestic violence from the Royals!”

“Meghan wasn’t allowed on the balcony during the Jublilee because she was black, RACISTS!” (her capitals.)

She said the incident with SH left her feeling traumatised, abused and violated. As the head of a domestic violence charity, why would a conversation with a 83 yr old who got a bit snippy when she repeatedly dodged answering a question (dressed in traditional attire) cause such feelings? Not buying it. OTT again.

So why wouldn't her word for word remembered ‘transcript’ and the tone in which she said Lady S spoke to her not also be out of proportion and OTT?
Old 05-12-2022, 12:48 AM #679

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Redway and Glenn - Quite rightly, sheriff won't care what you think of him in the slightest.

Chittering away like a pair of ole gossips over the garden fence.
Old 05-12-2022, 12:51 AM #680
Adios

Adios

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Redway and Glenn - Quite rightly, sheriff won't care what you think of him in the slightest.

We all know how easily triggered he is so I don’t think you’re quite right there

“Stay away from people who act like a victim in a problem they created”
Old 05-12-2022, 01:27 AM #681

Quote:

Given he insults left, right and centre to people who aren’t even looking in his direction or trying to get his attention I doubt that very much.

Don’t let your regret be stronger than your gratitude. And don’t hang on to negativity. That’s all.
Old 05-12-2022, 01:30 AM #682

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn. View Post
We all know how easily triggered he is so I don’t think you’re quite right there
And at the end of the day no-one on here’s ever actually done anything to sheriff so God knows why he’s so full of hate and trigger-reactions out of nowhere for total strangers on an Internet forum. The hypocrisy is one thing but what’s more baffling is whatever the reason behind all this vitriol and personal assumptions he makes about anybody he doesn’t agree with but aren’t asking for his opinion comes from. The hilariously-sad thing is I think he actually believes what he types and that he has the appropriate measure of everyone and their personal experiences/lives that go on off-site. He might be deluded but he’s not joking.

Last edited by Redway; 05-12-2022 at 02:09 AM.
Old 05-12-2022, 02:20 AM #683
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
Your actually lucky to have this forum where you can actually communicate with older people because in real life people wouldn’t give you the time of day.
That's a bit harsh.

I get that people feel strongly on this topic, but do try to not be personal towards each other.

And no I'm not a Moderator, but I don't want people falling out over a bunch of strangers that you're never gonna interact with.

KRO!
Old 05-12-2022, 02:23 AM #684

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Going by Ngozi’s out of all proportion and OTT previous tweets…..

“Meghan suffered domestic violence from the Royals!”

“Meghan wasn’t allowed on the balcony during the Jublilee because she was black, RACISTS!” (her capitals.)

She said the incident with SH left her feeling traumatised, abused and violated. As the head of a domestic violence charity, why would a conversation with a 83 yr old who got a bit snippy when she repeatedly dodged answering a question (dressed in traditional attire) cause such feelings? Not buying it. OTT again.

So why wouldn't her word for word remembered ‘transcript’ and the tone in which she said Lady S spoke to her not also be out of proportion and OTT?
It definitely sounds like she misspoke when it came to the domestic violence thing.

Hopefully that's the case anyway.

KRO!
Old 05-12-2022, 02:31 AM #685

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
That's a bit harsh.

I get that people feel strongly on this topic, but do try to not be personal towards each other.

And no I'm not a Moderator, but I don't want people falling out over a bunch of strangers that you're never gonna interact with.
It’s just who he is, Mock. He has a personal slant against someone for bizarre reasons best-known to him and he believes that gives him special knowledge about that person which he doesn’t have. I’d say Glenn and Liam had it much worse from him circa page 16 (and he tore Meghan to shreds over and over from what I read) but no-one seems to care about that. You shouldn’t actually take him seriously when he goes off on a rant and picks on whatever latest person tickles his disagree-fancy. If he was truly happy and secure in himself he wouldn’t come at every poster bar a certain one or two with needless antagonism but he probably isn’t so he projects and projects onto most people. Better to just ignore him. If he wants to get personal with everyone with a pulse with no personal information to actually go off, that’s his headache. Let him. It’s probably the only thing in his life that gives him joy.

Last edited by Redway; 05-12-2022 at 02:47 AM.
Old 05-12-2022, 03:17 AM #686

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redway View Post
It’s just who he is, Mock. He has a personal slant against someone for bizarre reasons best-known to him and he believes that gives him special knowledge about that person which he doesn’t have. I’d say Glenn and Liam had it much worse from him circa page 16 (and he tore Meghan to shreds over and over from what I read) but no-one seems to care about that. You shouldn’t actually take him seriously when he goes off on a rant and picks on whatever latest person tickles his disagree-fancy. If he was truly happy and secure in himself he wouldn’t come at every poster bar a certain one or two with needless antagonism but he probably isn’t so he projects and projects onto most people. Better to just ignore him. If he wants to get personal with everyone with a pulse with no personal information to actually go off, that’s his headache. Let him. It’s probably the only thing in his life that gives him joy.
Well hopefully he has calmed down now.

And hopefully himself and Glenn & Liam are doing okay if page 16 of this thread went really personal.

KRO!
Old 05-12-2022, 07:44 AM #687

Closing this due it to it being full of insulting and baiting comments about other members.

Discuss the topic NOT other members in future. Thanks
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
africa, black, country, friend, godmother, insulted, lady, part, prince, resigns, royal, staff, william