Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 24-07-2009, 06:13 PM #1

Default I think Siavash is a gentle charmer!

I think Siavash has been slowly working on Noirin for weeks and he is a gentle charmer. He bided his time and work around a lot of situtions and senarios to make himself be the one Noirin picks.

On the outside world I do not think Siavash would have stood a chance, but when you are locked away for weeks and get to know someones personality I think a lot can happen.

I am really not sure about Siavsh's GF or if there really is one, but BB is more than about me or you and if Noirin and Siavash truly like each other and want a relationship together...good for them, they are both fulll blow adults and could very welll be good for it each.

I am sure there would be plenty of girls waiting outside for Marcus when he'd gets out!
Saywhat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 06:14 PM #2
Banned

Banned

I think he is a slimy *****
BringBackBB6! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 06:16 PM #3

Quote:
Originally posted by BringBackBB6!
You do not even know him to be honest with ya, you just know the BB edited version. If Noirin and Siavash, who the **** are we to question it...you dont pay his bills in life!
Old 24-07-2009, 06:16 PM #4

hes got a girlfriend! with her 7 months! his mate said on bblb that she will be devasted! hes a c u n t!
fab07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 06:17 PM #5
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Saywhat
Quote:
You do not even know him to be honest with ya, you just know the BB edited version. If Noirin and Siavash, who the **** are we to question it...you dont pay his bills in life!
erm excuse me but i think im aloud an opinion like everbody else on here
Old 24-07-2009, 06:17 PM #6

Quote:
Originally posted by fab07
hes got a girlfriend! with her 7 months! his mate said on bblb that she will be devasted! hes a c u n t!
Okay 7 months isnt the end all and be all, just means they met over new years day...big deal!
Old 24-07-2009, 06:17 PM #7
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Thank you!
Old 24-07-2009, 06:19 PM #8

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
erm excuse me but i think im aloud an opinion like everbody else on here
Sorry for being rude, I have opinions too, I just wouldnt hate on Siavash because he fancies and got Noirin....isnt the end of the world...more important things in life like Troops dying in Afghanistand!
Old 24-07-2009, 06:21 PM #9
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

I know **** happens, and in that house you can have feelings for people that you shouldn't or perhaps wouldn't in the outside world, because of it being such an intense atmosphere and being forced together so to speak BUT...and it's a big BUT lol, we now know for definite that Siavash DOES have a girlfriend, because his friend on BBLB confirmed it, and they have been together for about 6 months. Now anyone that would actually ACT on any feelings they have towards someone shut in the house with them, when they have a partner on the outside, is NOT a nice person!

Fair enough if they had waited until they got outside the house, but to kiss and cuddle with another girl knowing that he has a girlfriend and that she will find out, on national TV, is just a horrible thing to do.

I know it doesn't directly affect me, and it's their choice blah blah blah, and sure as hell the fall out from it for entertainment purposes will be great but I can't help feeling bad for his girlfriend, that's all I'm saying.
MissKittyFantastico is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 06:23 PM #10

Quote:
I think Siavash has been slowly working on Noirin for weeks and he is a gentle charmer. He bided his time and work around a lot of situtions and senarios to make himself be the one Noirin picks.

On the outside world I do not think Siavash would have stood a chance, but when you are locked away for weeks and get to know someones personality I think a lot can happen.

I am really not sure about Siavsh's GF or if there really is one, but BB is more than about me or you and if Noirin and Siavash truly like each other and want a relationship together...good for them, they are both fulll blow adults and could very welll be good for it each.

I am sure there would be plenty of girls waiting outside for Marcus when he'd gets out!

That sounds like a story line from a teenage girls mag...when i was wee it was called 'Jackie'.

marcus is a baw back for doing this...maybe aye, maybe no.

It's BB, its about winning, its about trying to get centre stage and developing a story line that viewers will find compelling. there is 100k at stake. Siavash and Noirin and Marcus the legend all know the score.

good luck to all three.
scot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 06:23 PM #11
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

Quote:
Quote:
Okay 7 months isnt the end all and be all, just means they met over new years day...big deal!
7 months is actually quite a long time, just because they haven't been together for years and probably aren't living together or anything yet, doesn't make it any better does it really?!

Put yourself in his gf's shoes for a second why don't you?

I do agree there are more important things in the world btw lol, but we are all here to talk about BB at the end of the day
Old 24-07-2009, 06:24 PM #12

Quote:
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
I know **** happens, and in that house you can have feelings for people that you shouldn't or perhaps wouldn't in the outside world, because of it being such an intense atmosphere and being forced together so to speak BUT...and it's a big BUT lol, we now know for definite that Siavash DOES have a girlfriend, because his friend on BBLB confirmed it, and they have been together for about 6 months. Now anyone that would actually ACT on any feelings they have towards someone shut in the house with them, when they have a partner on the outside, is NOT a nice person!

Fair enough if they had waited until they got outside the house, but to kiss and cuddle with another girl knowing that he has a girlfriend and that she will find out, on national TV, is just a horrible thing to do.

I know it doesn't directly affect me, and it's their choice blah blah blah, and sure as hell the fall out from it for entertainment purposes will be great but I can't help feeling bad for his girlfriend, that's all I'm saying.

I think you have hit the nail on the head, but I wouldnt hate Noirin or siavass for it...not to mention this isnt an overnight thing and have been in very closed off and limit space livings....things like this happen.
Old 24-07-2009, 06:25 PM #13

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
7 months is actually quite a long time, just because they haven't been together for years and probably aren't living together or anything yet, doesn't make it any better does it really?!

Put yourself in his gf's shoes for a second why don't you?

I do agree there are more important things in the world btw lol, but we are all here to talk about BB at the end of the day
7 months isnt a long time and that is a problem in this society, dating someone for 7 months is the equvilent of a bay sucking on its mothers breast for milk....there is still such a long long long long long way to go to truly establish a decent relationship and fully get to know your partner.
Old 24-07-2009, 06:26 PM #14
Banned

Banned

Siavash is finished get over it! watch his odds plunge tonight!
Old 24-07-2009, 06:26 PM #15
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

Quote:
Quote:

I think you have hit the nail on the head, but I wouldnt hate Noirin or siavass for it...not to mention this isnt an overnight thing and have been in very closed off and limit space livings....things like this happen.
I don't hate either of them lol,and I do believe this has been brewing for some time, on Siavash's side definitely so anyway. I just can't support someone who is a cheat that's all.
Old 24-07-2009, 06:26 PM #16
Banned

Banned

He's blown it... well an truly. Don't think there's anyway back for him. The only slight possibility for him is that he may gain public sympathy at a certain stage.
setanta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 06:26 PM #17

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2009: John & Edward
Strictly 2009: Phil & Katya

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2009: John & Edward
Strictly 2009: Phil & Katya

he fkd up.shame he was gna overtake fred i reckon.
WAYNEEBRUM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 06:31 PM #18

I think he has truly fallen for Noirin, now let them get on with it! good luck to them both!
Old 24-07-2009, 06:43 PM #19

Siavash said he is looking for someone to settle down with, maybe is gf. isnt. she seams to be a bit off a jet setter not ready for settling
tutifruti is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 06:44 PM #20
Banned

Banned

I find him totally creepy.
ApplePie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 06:55 PM #21

I dont think hes ruined his chances, Hira, Tom, David, or Lisa aren't going to win (lets hope so anyway), Sophie doesn't do much of anything, there isn't too much competition. I still like Siavash and if the public turns on him because of a kiss, then were all petty, maybe he wasn't happy in his relationship, we don't have a right to judge, sorry.
amy-jayne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 06:58 PM #22
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by amy-jayne
I dont think hes ruined his chances, Hira, Tom, David, or Lisa aren't going to win (lets hope so anyway), Sophie doesn't do much of anything, there isn't too much competition. I still like Siavash and if the public turns on him because of a kiss, then were all petty, maybe he wasn't happy in his relationship, we don't have a right to judge, sorry.
If he wasn't happy in his relationship then he should have done the decent thing and waited till he got out of the house to end that relationship before kissing and canoodling with another girl on TV.

Maybe I just have different morals to other people.
Old 24-07-2009, 07:00 PM #23
Lee.

Favourites:
UBB: Brian

Lee.

Favourites:
UBB: Brian

Quote:
I think that's a bit harsh!These things happen; that's life I'm afraid!
Lee. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 07:00 PM #24

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by amy-jayne
If he wasn't happy in his relationship then he should have done the decent thing and waited till he got out of the house to end that relationship before kissing and canoodling with another girl on TV.

Maybe I just have different morals to other people.
True, thats what I always say about people who cheat etc, however in that environment when your with someone every single day, and well, live with eachother, you probably forget about life outside because your living in a bubble, and the BB house is your life. He fell for Noirin, its not his fault
amy-jayne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 07:03 PM #25

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Kerry
BB11: Josie

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Kerry
BB11: Josie

judge not, lest ye yourself be judged.

they should have both told marcus first thing this morning.
so that he would be the first to know and not feel a knob because the others knew before him.
charmingmissc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
charmer, gentle, siavash