Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB8 Celebrity Big Brother 8 shown on Channel 5 from 2011.
Discuss Channel 5 Celebrity Big Brother won by Paddy Doherty.

Old 16-09-2011, 04:21 PM #1

Lightbulb Kerry Katona gets in shape for Big Brother toyboy

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...er-toyboy.html

Quote:
KERRY Katona looks determined to get herself in shape for her younger love interest Lucien Laviscount.

The reality TV veteran enrolled in a bootcamp to try and fight the flab after meeting the Waterloo Road star in the Celebrity Big Brother house.

Mum-of-four Kerry was put through her paces at the military-style bootcamp with a long jog and a boxing session.

The 31-year-old Atomic Kitten star (sic) gritted her teeth as she tackled the intensive session alongside former Spice Girl Mel B's sister Danielle Brown.

Ex Dancing On Ice star Kerry has struggled with her weight in the past, slimming down but then tending to pile on the pounds.

But this time she's got an added incentive to keep the weight off – her 19-year-old crush Lucien.

She's described her relationship with the ex-Corrie star as being "friends with benefits".

In a joint interview with OK! magazine she admitted it was only the 12-year age gap that kept them apart.

She said: "Lucien has it all – he's a geek, intelligent, loveable, great for cuddles, understanding. He is everything all rolled into one. But I don't think I'm his type.

"I've got four kids and he's 19. My eldest is ten – her step-dad would only be nine years older than her. I'm sure I could get locked up for that! If he was a little older, then yes, I'd destroy him!

"The age gap is definitely holding us back.

"I'm past my sell-by-date now. No one is ever going to take me on with four kids. I've accepted that."

But Lucien said he doesn't care that Kerry's older than him and that she's just his type.

He added: "She's not too old for me! I have a thing for older women. I like women who know where they're at.

"It's so frustrating to hear Kerry talk like that because she's amazing.

"When I'm with her, I don't feel like there's an age gap at all."

Seems like a PR exercise to me .....

Last edited by Omah; 16-09-2011 at 04:22 PM.
Omah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-09-2011, 05:48 PM #2
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

I agree, Omah.

I don't much like either of them, but good luck to them as at least others are safe from their talons

Last edited by Suze; 16-09-2011 at 05:48 PM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, katona, kerry, shape, toyboy