Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 09-11-2011, 01:35 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan
Default The straw that broke the camels back

The last straw for me was Aaron blatantly dancing to Jay's favourite song when he knew Jay was down. He outright refused to accept the olive branch (to his discredit) for the sake of ALL the HM's. Then he really enjoyed his little victory dance. It's a hollow victory, Aaron, and again, to your discredit.
He has been cruelly trying to make Jay lose it and that is the most unforgivable thing he has ever done, imo - and it was crowned off with blatantly dancing in front of him to his fav song to wind him up. That one incident is affirmation of what I have always suspected about Aaron.
I'm done. Go ahead and make him your winner - and set a precedent for what future winners need to do to get voters money and walk away with the big bucks earned with a heart as calculating and cold as stone.
Good luck to you all - I hope Aaron is worth your money and dedication, but I sincerely and honesty doubt it.
Bye until next year!
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 01:37 AM #2
0_o

0_o

Oh dear. If he hadnt danced people would be moaning that he didnt dance just because it was jays fave song, or he was being miserable or something
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 02:49 AM #3

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
BB13: Deana

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
BB13: Deana

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
The last straw for me was Aaron blatantly dancing to Jay's favourite song when he knew Jay was down. He outright refused to accept the olive branch (to his discredit) for the sake of ALL the HM's. Then he really enjoyed his little victory dance. It's a hollow victory, Aaron, and again, to your discredit.
He has been cruelly trying to make Jay lose it and that is the most unforgivable thing he has ever done, imo - and it was crowned off with blatantly dancing in front of him to his fav song to wind him up. That one incident is affirmation of what I have always suspected about Aaron.
I'm done. Go ahead and make him your winner - and set a precedent for what future winners need to do to get voters money and walk away with the big bucks earned with a heart as calculating and cold as stone.
Good luck to you all - I hope Aaron is worth your money and dedication, but I sincerely and honesty doubt it.
Bye until next year!
Oh dear indeed! Looks like another case of damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. Oh well, thanks for your well wishes OP and YES...he definitely is worth the money and dedication. Friday night just can't come fast enough! Can't wait to see Lord Aaron victorious. I sincerely hope you tune in to join us in this glorious victory!

..and don't forget to tell your friends.. Vote Aaron! Aaron to WIN!

Last edited by MartianMark; 09-11-2011 at 02:52 AM.
MartianMark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:00 AM #4
Honourary Super Moderator

Honourary Super Moderator

Jet - we are missing HUGE chunks of what actually happens in there

Yes, of course it looked bad. But Jay was also portrayed in a VERY bad light tonight

It's just a show.

Bye 'til next year
Kerry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 05:04 AM #5

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Toodle pip!
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 05:22 AM #6

Class wind up from Aaron there.

Jay don't like it up him does he?
snookered is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 05:26 AM #7
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Let me get this right here.....

If Aaron joins the group for a dance - he's at fault

If Aaron doesn't join the group for a dance - he's at fault.

Don't you fret Jet, you'll not have to put up with it much longer, come Friday, Aaron will win and then it will be all over with for another year.

Enjoy the last few days of the show.

Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 06:17 AM #8
totally exotic always....

was Jay going for the sympathy vote with the crying incident ?? looked a bit iffy to me.big wus!......big brother should have made Aaron dress as a teddy bear and have Jay have to cuddle it all night to feel better lol.....
Old 09-11-2011, 06:25 AM #9
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by exoticrosebud View Post
was Jay going for the sympathy vote with the crying incident ?? looked a bit iffy to me.big wus!......big brother should have made Aaron dress as a teddy bear and have Jay have to cuddle it all night to feel better lol.....
yep, I have to agree with that.

Little boy goes into tearful tantrum because he can't get his own way, and can't punch **** out of another housemate, and can't smash the place up, can't throw tables through windows etc.

I bet my last salary that he's either done time - or has a record on the outside world.

This is the same guy who for weeks, ripped Aaron to bits because Aaron has shed tears..... now what were Jay's words when he was sat in the diary room, "I dont' feel much like being sociable". Now he understand how Aaron has felt much of the time he's been in the house.

Not a nice feeling....is it Jay.
Old 09-11-2011, 06:31 AM #10

The way jay is acting is like a love one has died or his wife dumped him.
Aaron and jay have been mainly rivals and jay tried his hardest to get him out and aaron tried to get jay out.
But now he reacts like Aaron is one of his best mates.
Jay is just scared of boos and has stated this a few times.
He knows people who go against Aaron get booed and this is why he has said sorry 3 times in a day that i have seen.What kind of gutless woos is he?
Old 09-11-2011, 06:34 AM #11
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by luminoussun View Post
The way jay is acting is like a love one has died or his wife dumped him.
Aaron and jay have been mainly rivals and jay tried his hardest to get him out and aaron tried to get jay out.
But now he reacts like Aaron is one of his best mates.
Jay is just scared of boos and has stated this a few times.
He knows people who go against Aaron get booed and this is why he has said sorry 3 times in a day that i have seen.What kind of gutless woos is he?

Jay realises that he has been completely outclasssed.

Since the early weeks: this is the man who is the self confessed ladies man: who had to watch Aaron get the girls (and guys) - without Aaron having to do anything really.

I think it's been festering inside Jay since way back then..... his macho image and big ego took a real hit - and he's still reelilng from that.

He is a spineless coward, a bully and a thug.

I'm so glad that Aaron didn't allow such an overbearing man, to affect him - and to stop him from joining in on the dancing - good song btw!
Old 09-11-2011, 06:36 AM #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid* View Post
yep, I have to agree with that.

Little boy goes into tearful tantrum because he can't get his own way, and can't punch **** out of another housemate, and can't smash the place up, can't throw tables through windows etc.

I bet my last salary that he's either done time - or has a record on the outside world.

This is the same guy who for weeks, ripped Aaron to bits because Aaron has shed tears..... now what were Jay's words when he was sat in the diary room, "I dont' feel much like being sociable". Now he understand how Aaron has felt much of the time he's been in the house.

Not a nice feeling....is it Jay.

dont forget 'buy a bottle of spirits' does he have to be drunk all the time and tear the place apart> ? thats what it sounded like to me...think Looney looloo looked scared lol......
Old 09-11-2011, 06:40 AM #13
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by exoticrosebud View Post
dont forget 'buy a bottle of spirits' does he have to be drunk all the time and tear the place apart> ? thats what it sounded like to me...think Looney looloo looked scared lol......

TBH, Loobrush has stirred it up and when he was having his rant on the sofa the other night, the sneering look in her face - with her snidey eyes, twisted mouth - she's as bad as him.......... She's the one remember who thought it was a turn on watching Jay punching hell out of cushions in the garden.......
Old 09-11-2011, 07:01 AM #14

lol
pegson123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:08 AM #15

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Kerry

it wasnt only Aaron dancing, his girlfriend was enjoying herself in his face as well.. shes as bad has jay.. double eviction thursday please.. jay and louise...
Aaron to win....
coralqueen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:15 AM #16
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by coralqueen View Post
it wasnt only Aaron dancing, his girlfriend was enjoying herself in his face as well.. shes as bad has jay.. double eviction thursday please.. jay and louise...
Aaron to win....
Good point, Aaron wasnt dancing on his own...

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:27 AM #17

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Hmm, so let's get this straight. If I dislike someone and don't wish to talk to them, but they INSIST I do so and then get the hump because I refuse - this entitles them to become increasingly more aggressive and intimidating and to make threats of violence against me? Unbelievable!

I really cannot believe I am reading some of the rubbish being posted in defence of this neanderthal thug. We all know he HATES Aaron and always has, and the reason Aaron is rejecting his so called "olive branch" is because he knows it too and is under no illusions about Jay's true character and motivations. Jay created this latest situation, and as a 27year old fully grown man, he needs to exercise self control which most socially aware people have to do on a daily basis when dealing with people we dislike.

We all know how this would have ended in the real world - with Aaron being beaten to a pulp. The only reason Jay doesn't thump him is because he has cameras on him 24/7 and it's his own frustration, spite and hatred that is eating away at him. That is no-one else's fault but Jay's.

5 Kings: 1 throne
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:39 AM #18
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

There are more reasons why Aaron did not accept the olive branch, Tom saying "we dont know how the HMs treatment of Aaron is being shown" should tell us alot...

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:16 AM #19
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by coralqueen View Post
Aaron to win....
Excellent point.

His girlfriend wasn't even bothered - she just let him lie there and sulk.

Old 09-11-2011, 08:20 AM #20
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus58 View Post
Hmm, so let's get this straight. If I dislike someone and don't wish to talk to them, but they INSIST I do so and then get the hump because I refuse - this entitles them to become increasingly more aggressive and intimidating and to make threats of violence against me? Unbelievable!

I really cannot believe I am reading some of the rubbish being posted in defence of this neanderthal thug. We all know he HATES Aaron and always has, and the reason Aaron is rejecting his so called "olive branch" is because he knows it too and is under no illusions about Jay's true character and motivations. Jay created this latest situation, and as a 27year old fully grown man, he needs to exercise self control which most socially aware people have to do on a daily basis when dealing with people we dislike.

We all know how this would have ended in the real world - with Aaron being beaten to a pulp. The only reason Jay doesn't thump him is because he has cameras on him 24/7 and it's his own frustration, spite and hatred that is eating away at him. That is no-one else's fault but Jay's.
I agree Angus. It completely defies belief that there are people defending this reprobate, however, let's be somewhat vindicated in that BB are NOW showing some of what is actually happening, and what Jay is really like.

Finally even BB are admitting that he's out of control. That tells it's own story I think. Just in time for him to be evicted.
Old 09-11-2011, 08:20 AM #21

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Bye until next year!
But NOTHING said about his 'girlfriend' happily dancing away with the enemy,instead of cuddling her very miserable sulky thug.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:28 AM #22

Fat Jay did want to dance to his song last night but he is now so fat that he couldn't get himself up off the sofa.
I think the lump of lard is still there. lol
Old 09-11-2011, 08:32 AM #23
Lynne

Favourites (more):
CBB17: David Gest
BB15: Chris
Lynne

Favourites (more):
CBB17: David Gest
BB15: Chris

Some "girlfriend" Loo has turned out to be - didn't interrupt stuffing her face to go out and see what was wrong with her man went he went for a cry in the garden - then leaps up and dances to his favourite tune and leaves him sulking on the settee - with friends like her who needs enemies!!!!
HBB1508 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:37 AM #24
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedwardhater View Post
Fat Jay did want to dance to his song last night but he is now so fat that he couldn't get himself up off the sofa.
I think the lump of lard is still there. lol

aye good point.... Mr Can't Do Six PushUps Without Getting Out Of Breath Super Fit Jay McKray........ he probably had no puff left in him - another reason for him to be jealous of Aaron I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBB1508 View Post
Some "girlfriend" Loo has turned out to be - didn't interrupt stuffing her face to go out and see what was wrong with her man went he went for a cry in the garden - then leaps up and dances to his favourite tune and leaves him sulking on the settee - with friends like her who needs enemies!!!!

quite.... she's showing her true colours - and showing that she cares not a jot for Jay - it's all about Louise in Louise's head. As if we hadn't sussed that out a long time ago.
Old 09-11-2011, 08:39 AM #25

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus58 View Post

Spot on as always Angus58.
mam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
back, broke, camels, straw