Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB6 Chat about Anthony, Eugene, Makosi and the rest of the Big Brother 6 housemates.

Old 07-06-2013, 08:34 PM #1
MVGGA

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

MVGGA

Favourites (more):

Default I'm rewatching BB6 again.

Now that I'm older I want to see if my opinions have changed, I've just got to where Makosi passes her secret task from launch night and nominates Craig and Mary for eviction.

Anyway my opinion of the Housemates so far.

1. Science - What a legend so far, yes he can be loud, yes his ignorant, but his also quite a nice guy when the other Housemates aren't deliberately winding him up (Kemal) and his also quite funny, and unintentionally so a lot of the time, so far a big thumbs up for me with Science who is my favorite so far.

2. Makosi - Now with Makosi she's definitely the most entertaining of the series so far, but even for my standards I think she's a little bit evil lol, although she definitely would've made for a great winner if it had of happened.

3. Craig - It's a shame that he doesn't get more highlight footage at the moment as his just a ticking time bomb waiting too happen, he definitely makes me laugh with his delusions and bitchiness.

4. Derek - I wasn't sure about Derek on the first couple of highlights, but his slowly warming up bit by bit for me, I also think his got the potential to be the most evil Housemate of BB6.

5. Kemal - Kemal can be very entertaining and his definitely contributing a lot to this series so far, however I think he can be a bit annoying sometimes, especially with the way he keeps going for Science.

6. Maxwell - Maxwell has a good sense of humor so far, however I definitely think that he has the ability to turn nasty in the game as a lot of his so called jokes are quite nasty imo.

7. Lesley - I actually think Lesley is misunderstood by a large portion of the public as I think that she's really insecure about her looks, yes I know she shouldn't be as horrible to some of the Housemates as she has been sometimes, but I just think that she should've lasted longer in the competition than she did imo.

8. Roberto - So far he comes across alright, and has the odd funny moment, I just want him to be entertaining more often.

9. Sam - Sam is just a pretty face at the moment that doesn't really do much, but she's not really offended me yet, I just want her to do something.

10. Saskia - Even though she's not the dullest in there I just can't take to her, she comes across as slightly aggressive imo, and she's definitely a racist I think as why would you bring up in your VT that you're not a racist when Big Brother didn't even ask her the question? Nobody would've ever have had racist watch on her at the time otherwise I think.

11. Vanessa - I'm sorry but is there a person there? She behaves like she's had all her personality taken away from her and she's just an empty shell that just breaths and eats, it's kinda scary.

12. Mary - Mary had the potential to be really entertaining in her VT, but she's just ended up being a bit dull tbh, the only thing that she's got going for her is the fact that her and Saskia seem to hate each other.

13. Anthony - How did this guy win!? He scarily has no brain cells at all, and any brain activity that he does seem to have is wanting to bag girls, what a winner.
Old 07-06-2013, 08:36 PM #2
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

an excellent top five, Mock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:55 AM #3

Favourites (more):
BB14: Callum
BB13: Deana

Favourites (more):

Science, the greatest BB house-mate of all time.
aman201 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:58 AM #4
ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

need to get back into my BB6 rewatch tbh.
LemonJam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 04:19 PM #5

I've been downloading and rewatching all the early BB's recently and BB6 has got better with each viewing. So many top housemates like Science,Derek,Kemal,Makosi,Saskia,Kinga and Maxwell plus the Craig and Anthony thing was so funny. It's very dark and has some nasty moments involving Lesley and Sam also how Science and Kemal were evicted over the bore that is Orlaith is still one of the mysteries of BB history. It has some of my best moments Science vs Maxwell, The box task, Team Saskia downfall and Roberto thrown the bowl of food over Maxwell's head.

It has a crap winner, Eugene I never got and Vanessa was one of the weakest housemates ever. But BB6 is the best rewatch BBuk you can look at.
KingBergkamp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 04:22 PM #6
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

Eugene was lovely, but I hated him at the time because he came in so late and didn't do a lot, and then Derek went against him

Quote:

Old 09-06-2013, 04:32 AM #7
MVGGA

Favourites (more):

MVGGA

Favourites (more):

Was Derek your favorite, Shaun?
Old 09-06-2013, 06:10 AM #8
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Get ready for pure Vanetha domination once you get past the first week, it'll be sure to take you by storm.
Old 09-06-2013, 06:20 AM #9

Favourites (more):
BB16: Nick
BBCanada 3: Godfrey

Favourites (more):
BB16: Nick
BBCanada 3: Godfrey

I found Derek and Science annoying. Derek was playing up the cameras in the mornings which made me feel like everything he was doing was just a huge act (which most housemates do too but Derek just seemed to obvious). Science was just too over the top sometimes for me.
jyunga is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:24 PM #10
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mockinator View Post
Was Derek your favorite, Shaun?
of course

Quote:

Old 09-06-2013, 01:26 PM #11

It's my favorite series of BBUK by far. All of the housemates were horrible and so annoying. But they were brilliant to watch.

The only one I liked was Eugene. I wish he won.

Last edited by lostalex; 09-06-2013 at 01:31 PM.
lostalex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 04:14 PM #12
MVGGA

Favourites (more):

MVGGA

Favourites (more):

I've just got up to the box task, very funny and I wish Lesley had of stayed just so she could hear Sam's singing.

Anyway here's an update on my favorite list.

Number 1 - Science - This guy is class, how he did not win this series is a mystery to me, his likeable, entertaining, rude, argumentative, and a wind up merchant when it comes to the box task.

Number 2 - Makosi - I like how Makosi is playing the game, she's gone quiet recently so that she can slowly get a team together bit by bit, it will be interesting to see what she'll do next.

Number 3 - Craig - This guy is car crash TV, but still so funny it makes me like him, and like many of the Housemates this year I think Craig has got really bad insecurities so it does make his behavior more understandable to me.

Number 4 - Derek - Derek is definitely one evil Housemate lol, I mean the way he attacks Sam is nothing short of cruel, but his class TV and I find it funny when he just goes and attacks these Housemates for no reason sometimes.

Number 5 - Kemal - Kemal is one of the funniest Housemates of the series, but he can be slightly annoying sometimes that's why I haven't put him higher, I think Kemal's best dynamic is with Science, their hatred for one another is just too funny sometimes that it's good that they aren't together all the time for me as I dread that I might choke on my food, but yes Science is the Housemate Kemal relies on the most imo.

Number 6 - Maxwell - I still like Maxwell, but it might change soon as I don't like him hanging out with dull and duller, I am definitely seeing why Maxwell will fail to be a finalist as he is hanging out with someone that just wants a showmance, and somebody else that has no personality and just follows Maxwell around like a lapdog.

Number 7 - Sam - She's boring but I do feel sorry for her as she's being treated quite nastily by the rest of the house and she isn't even that bad.

Number 8 - Roberto - While I respect the fact that Roberto has caused a lot of arguments in the series so far, I just find it boring that it's always over food, and how come he was allowed to get in Maxwell's face and then throw food over him? Plus it makes him a hypocrite considering the argument was about not wasting food.

Number 9 - Saskia - I don't like the affect she has on Maxwell tbh, and yes while Maxwell is a grown man that can make his own decisions, I actually feel that there is way more potential with Maxwell than there ever was with Saskia as all she's done so far is go on about her boobs, hook up with Maxwell, and one argument on Mary, she really needs to pick up.

Number 10 - Vanessa - She's been a bit more lively recently, but that might be because she caused them all to be nominated, I'll see.

Number 11 - Anthony - I'm still wondering how he won? How come Vanessa get's classed as doing nothing when Anthony also does nothing? How come he never get's attacked for being sleazy yet the girls get attacked for being classless?
Old 12-06-2013, 06:48 PM #13
MVGGA

Favourites (more):

MVGGA

Favourites (more):

I'm in the middle of week 4 at the moment, I'm still in shock at how much these Housemates are allowed to get away with.

Anyway my updated list.

Number 1 - Science - I'm really feeling sorry for Science now as his not even being given a chance by his fellow Housemates, they are deliberately winding him up before he evens says anything, thankfully the legend always gets his own back in the end.

Number 2 - Makosi - She's definitely the hottest girl of the series imo, plus great TV, it's also such a shame that she lost her child in such a tragic accident, R.I.P Eggkosi.

Number 3 - Derek - This guy just gets better and better, if he just could accept that Science is a legend he would be the perfect Housemate.

Number 4 - Kemal - Kemal still makes me laugh, although I think he honestly needs to stop going on about Makosi as it's getting quite disturbing lol.

Number 5 - Craig - I'm not quite sure if Craig's right in the head, I mean when Science only jokingly told him to shut up Craig went on some sort of psychotic rant, but he can be funny and his definitely the most interesting to watch psychologically imo.

Number 6 - Maxwell - Maxwell is an entertaining Housemate that should've lasted a bit longer imo, but I'm looking forward to his eviction as his getting really smug and horrible as of late, especially when he said that he wanted "Woberto to go" after Roberto had just found out that he was facing eviction, and when he got in Vanessa's face in the Bedroom after Science stole Maxwell's Alcohol and Maxwell hypocritically calls Science a "thief".

Number 7 - Roberto - Roberto has mood swings that are on a more mild scale as Craig's, Roberto also really annoyed me when he told Science how to eat Spaghetti, it's up to Science how he eats and you have no right to then go into a sulk when he doesn't listen to you, and besides Science eats Spaghetti how most people eat Spaghetti so if anyone needs to change the way they eat it it's Roberto.

Number 8 - Saskia - Oh god I'm looking forward to her eviction, she's started up the smuggest trio that I have ever seen in the Big Brother house, and she has nothing else to offer other than a showmance at the moment.

Number 9 - Vanessa - Vanessa is just pathetic, she couldn't even do the Maggot task despite nagging to do it initially, again I'm looking forward to when her eviction comes along.

Number 10 - Anthony - This guy doesn't even pretend to be likeable, his just a sleazy, arrogant, smug, ridiculously thick dullard In there.

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 12-06-2013 at 06:49 PM.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 07:55 PM #14
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Your Vanetha distaste is SO misguided if I do say so myself
Old 12-06-2013, 08:02 PM #15

I've just watched clips of the launch.

My favourite series by a landslide, great memories of that summer. CBB4 being my favourite celebrity series.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-06-2013, 10:16 AM #16

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Derek was indeed awesome.

Him and Science really had a great relationship, for the wrong reasons of course, haha.
Old 14-06-2013, 10:19 PM #17
MVGGA

Favourites (more):

MVGGA

Favourites (more):

I'm right on Saskia's eviction at the moment, it's been an epic week for all sorts of reasons.

Number 1 - Science - The legend himself has been on fire as usual, Tweedle Dum, Tweedle Dee, and Tweedle Twat! need to accept that Science is superior to them all, and only didn't win the show because he took on someone with two block votes.

Number 2 - Makosi - This girl is amazing, how people can go off her for the same tactics that she's done every week is beyond me, yet they like Tweedle Dum for being a sleazeball, go figure.

Number 3 - Derek - Derek is a very witty Housemate, and I also like the fact that he sees through a lot of the bull**** in the house.

Number 4 - Kemal - Kemal can be annoying sometimes, and is a hypocrite on many occasions, but there is something about him that always makes me like him and laugh at him, Kemal definitely contributes to the series, love him or hate him.

Number 5 - Maxwell - Maxwell is a massive dickhead, I also don't believe that he should've done what he done to Kemal , but at least he does stuff in the house and he can be funny so I let him off for some of his questionable antics.

Number 6 - Craig - I'm starting to go off Craig tbh, he can't call Eugene weird when he is just as weird, if not more so, and how come he got away with calling Kemal "Kebab" yet Emily got thrown out for the same offense? Hypocrisy from BB.

Number 7 - Orlaith - Orlaith is very attractive, and I see potential for a troublemaker there, but she hasn't quite delivered yet, but there's still awhile to go so she might deliver.

Number 8 - Eugene - I'm on the fence still with Eugene at the moment, I'm gonna wait and see.

Number 9 - Saskia - Saskia has delivered quite well this week in the entertainment stakes, but there is still something so unlikeable about how she behaves that she hasn't jumped up much for me.

Number 10 - Kinga - I'm sorry but loud noises just for the sake of it is very irritating, but her delusions give her potential so I hope she can live up to the latter when she comes back.

Number 11 - Vanessa - I feel sorry for Vanessa as she's been constantly attacked by Saskia and Maxwell, and to top it all off BB have been very mean to her and deliberately single her out, but she's really dull so she doesn't deserve to be high on my list.

Number 12 - Anthony - This sleazeball is so dull that I can't really think of anything else to say about him.
Old 25-06-2013, 08:36 PM #18
MVGGA

Favourites (more):

MVGGA

Favourites (more):

I'm on week 10 at the moment and I really miss Science and Kemal, all because ****ing Orlaith had two countries regional voting to save her.

Anyway here's my updated list:

Number 1 - Makosi - Makosi is a class Housemate that should've been appreciated more by the public at the time, I also think if she was on a newer BB that she would be taken more lightheartedly like she should've been, after all the people that got offended by her pregnancy scandal need to get a grip because anyone with even an ounce of a brain (which Anthony must have some surely?) then him and his family should've been able to tell that she was lying, but my theory is that a lot of the public was really offended that a girl had sex on TV even though it takes two to tango, it's not fair really as a great Housemate was robbed of winning a very easy final on paper.

Number 2 - Derek - Tbh Derek had dropped to fourth before Science and Kemal got evicted as I didn't like how he isolated Science from the whole house for no reason other than snobbery, but out of what's left Derek does deserve to be in the final as he has done more than all the others put together.

Number 3 - Eugene - I find Eugene a bit peculiar but he is harmless overall, I just wish that he would be more entertaining as he feels more like a viewer in the house than an actual Housemate.

Number 4 - Kinga - Kinga is really irritating me at the moment, the only reason that she's not lower is because she's not Anthony or Craig

Number 5 - Anthony - Yes! Anthony is not bottom of my list people, Anthony has come out of his shell a bit more recently, but I still find him very dull and he is still a piss poor winner for the series as he still feels like his apart of a BB spinoff.

Number 6 - Craig - To all that have been reading my previous updates might be shocked to see Craig bottom of my list but that is because he has turned into a disturbing individual lately, like using slander against Science by making out that Science told Craig or Derek (depending on the person Craig was telling it to) to "shut his gay mouth" when we all know that Science said no such thing, and his behaviour towards Anthony is shocking and if it was a heterosexual guy behaving like how Craig does towards Anthony to a girl, the heterosexual guy would be removed on the spot, especially when Anthony was drunk and it looked like If Eugene hadn't of intervened that Craig might've actually raped Anthony, and the fact that Craig can say some racist and homophobic things and yet never get's pulled up on it by Big Brother is a disgrace.

I'm sorry for the long post but I'm in an angry mood.
Old 26-06-2013, 12:14 AM #19
Jemal

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

Jemal

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

I love this posts!

BB6 threads easily the best series ever
Gstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 12:37 AM #20
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Nice to get your up to date views on it Mock, I never could get why Anthony won that series.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 05:44 PM #21
MVGGA

Favourites (more):

MVGGA

Favourites (more):

Thanks Germyle and Joey.

And I totally agree with you Joey, Anthony must have got votes because his the "normal straight white lad" which makes him a better HM to the general public sadly.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:51 AM #22
MVGGA

Favourites (more):

MVGGA

Favourites (more):

Ok here's my opinion of all the Housemates now that I've seen all of the series.

Number 1 - Science - A true legend that should've and would've won the series if Republic Of Ireland was not allowed to vote on a UK show, plus teaming up with Northern Ireland which isn't very fair as we lost a really funny, likeable, argumentative, and despite being loud he was quite an intelligent Housemate to someone that was just a pretty face that ended up walking.

Number 2 - Makosi - I can't believe how seriously the public took Makosi at the time, I have seen way more nastier HM's than her on Big Brother before, and the way Davina treated her in the final was nothing short of a disgrace, but then again my one flaw with Davina was that she was horrible to the pretty girls yet loved all the pretty boys, anyway Makosi was a very funny Housemate, and a great game player.

Number 3 - Kemal - I think the series really died once Kemal went as it lost a lot of the deluded factor, and the fact that he would just say something so OTT yet funny at the same time always made him interesting to watch, and I still standby that him and Science had the best dynamic of the series.

Number 4 - Derek - Despite his bullying of Science in Science's last week, Derek was a great Housemate that deserved to be in the final, and I always found it funny that he was racist to black people despite being black himself, a very confused individual.

Number 5 - Maxwell - Despite not agreeing with a lot of his actions in the house, Maxwell was a big character for the series and it did miss him once he went as it meant that Anthony had to fend off Craig all by himself, plus Science missed someone he could completely mock in an argument.

Number 6 - Roberto - Although Roberto annoyed me a lot, I do think he added a bit to the series and he was a miss to the series when you've got Anthony, Eugene, Craig going psycho, and Orlaith left in the house.

Number 7 - Lesley - I actually wish Lesley had of lasted a bit longer in the series as I think that she had a little bit more to give.

Number 8 - Eugene - I think Eugene was a nice guy, but he just didn't do enough for me so it does knock him down a few places for me.

Number 9 - Sam - The reason I put her at number 9 is the fact that her singing was so classically bad that it made me laugh more than Anthony and Orlaith put together.

Number 10 - Kinga - I think Kinga would've served better being a proper Housemate at an earlier on stage of the competition, I feel that Kinga got desperate to get support because she came in so late into the show that she actually ended up being irritating.

Number 11 - Craig - Despite Craig being disturbing as hell and I think it would've been a disgrace to mankind if he had of won BB6, he still was more entertaining than the others below him and I feel that it would be wrong to put him below them on my list as it just goes to much against my principals when I watch Big Brother.

Number 12 - Saskia - If Saskia had have kept up her last week form she would've been higher, but for the first 4 weeks all she ever did was suck up to Maxwell, start up a showmance with Maxwell, have an alliance with Maxwell, Craig, and Anthony, do you get the pattern? A boring Housemate for the most part.

Number 13 - Mary - Mary had potential as a Housemate, but she had a habit of saying she wanted to go home a lot, and that was just on launch night.

Number 14 - Vanessa - While I feel that Vanessa had the most brutal eviction ever on Big Brother, she was really dull, she had no mind of her own, and she didn't really have much of a brain.

Number 15 - Anthony - Anthony was an arrogant, in love with himself bore that if a pretty girl claimed that she should win because she thinks that the guys will fancy her, they would be a national hate figure being chanted out of the house, but no because it's someone that the girls fancy they let him off with it and vote for him to win, even though they didn't realize that they played into his sexist hands, plus there's a possiblity that he might be racist as he did call Derek "malteaserhead" and I think that there's only one way of interpreting that.

Number 16 - Orlaith - Orlaith destroyed this series as she whinged and whined, and took out people that actually wanted to stay, plus she had two countries on her side which made all the neck and neck votes that she survived look very fraudulent.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:34 PM #23

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Great review, agree almost entirely with that.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:38 PM #24
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

great stuff Mock... can't be dealing with Maxwell in the top five though. I agree his departure changed everything, but for the better for me... odious man a bigoted (always having a go at Kemal's sexuality and flamboyance), loudmouth, vocabulary-barren tosser.

Quote:

Last edited by Shaun; 02-07-2013 at 05:42 PM.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:40 PM #25

Favourites:
BBUSA16: Derrick

Favourites:
BBUSA16: Derrick

I remember him putting a scab in Science's food (or at least said he did), ****ing disgusting creature

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb6, rewatching