Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB7 Discuss what winner Pete Bennett, Glyn, Aisleyne, Nikki and the other BB7 housemates are doing now, and all that happened in Big Brother 7.

Old 18-08-2006, 10:53 PM #1

Default thanks fellow forum-folk!!!

its been interesting.a total freak show as usual,but thats why we love it.

some people on this forum were saying that it's time for BB to end,that it was the worst one ever and boring.it seems that if HM's are'nt being racist,threatening to kill each other or pretending to be pregnant some of us are'nt happy.we have gotten,(is that a word), used to BB becoming more and more extreme that if we don't see this type of behavour,then BB should be cancelled.

this won't happen as long as we keep giving our opinion and watching,and the big people are making money,(channel4,the tabloids,heat,O.K,HELLO!,endemol etc),then everybody's happy.

it got off to a great start all be it crazy/mental/clinically insane start with shabazz,dawn(who was a bit creepy.maybe she was a devil worshipper or something) and george(gay???).there had to be one none enitity,namely bonn-eh.

then there was sezer,grace and nikki.all equally vile human beings in my eye's,but who am i to judge??? a viewer thats who.as far as i'm concerned if you put your self up for public scutinity,then you have to accept the scutinisation. tuff poo-poo!!!

the rest of them were actually quite likeable with all the usual faults and failings as the rest of us.

i loved richard,aisleyne,jennie and glynn as i feel that they stayed true to themselves troughout the show.yes,even aisleyne!!!

(sorry about this.just my opinion). i KNOW he's just won and i'm truely happy for him,honest....but.....pete just proved that he's no different to the rest of the HM's.his grand finale proved that he craved public adulation.

he was a dead cert to win after 2 hours of him being in the house.i said it before and i'l say it again....THE SYMPATHY VOTE.GET'S 'EM EVERY TIME!!!

anyway,forum folk.thanks for the dis/agreements,the scandals,the gossip,and the totally pointless threads.have a merry christmas and a happy new year and i'll be back venting my spleen next june.

THANKS!!!!

(p.s sorry about the....................)
devilsadvocate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-08-2006, 11:02 PM #2

take care mate, best of luck to you.
easypeasy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-08-2006, 04:07 AM #3

lol well i dont agree with your pete comments he was a great man overcoming alot in his life he deserved it more than anyone i think. he entertained with his natural self and he never raised his temper at anyone. i personally dont see it as sympathy voting but respect for him and who he is. plus any symphathy would have just been in the last week because thats when he came out with his dreaming of winning and beliefs being shattered and that. so i doubt it would have changed anything. Everything else i agreed with totally lol .

PS. look for ye on the battlefield next year friend
sl3ptsolong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
fellow, forumfolk