Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 15-06-2014, 10:21 PM #1

Smile Thoughts so far

Hi all

I have rarely ever posted on here, but regularly read the forum to gauge my thoughts on housemates and see what others think.

To be contrary to some I'm actually really liking this year, the first few weeks have often been dull in the past but so far this year I have made very strong opinions on most of the housemates.

Firstly I don't think Pauline is evil but I do think she is a total control addict who doesn't want her dictatorship questioned by anyone. The thread questioning racial hatred for her has turned my stomach. If that is the case is it very sad but I seriously don't think it is.

I'm not liking Mark, he is a fake, slimy and the biggest player of them all!

Felt sorry for Tamara, I think she would have been quite funny.

Where as Danielle, my blood boils! People swear, people joke get a grip! Keep your vile catholic opinions on gay marriage to yourself, not on national TV. Fit in or get out!

Liking Jaley and Chris at the minute as the only ones who make me laugh. Strong level of self control but I think there will be a limit before Jaley explodes! Can't wait for some of the others to get a dressing down!

Stephen is the worst kind of housemate, sheep! Is he that desperate for a mother figure, he is so immature! Surprised he doesn't want bitty!

Can't decide on Helen yet, I like her candid nature, it just goes too far sometimes plus she seems to apologise and admits she's behaved like a dick.

Winston is the dark horse for me, he comes across as nice but dim, but I actually see something quite kind hearted and genuine in him. I hope he gets more opportunities to shine a bit more.

Disappointed with Christopher for making up with P, he was quite right with the things he has said to her and should have stood his ground. More to come from him I hope.

Anyway just sharing my thoughts so far, not offended by opposite opinions, like hearing others thoughts.

Cheers
Hofman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 10:23 PM #2

It's getting very dull very quickly.

Hopefully the narcissistic twats lighten up a bit soon and stop thinking that nominating is akin to executing them.

Last edited by Marsh.; 15-06-2014 at 10:23 PM.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 10:24 PM #3
legend

legend

They're a nasty group and while part of me likes the tension and drama, the other half doesn't like their maliciousness. And this is coming from someone who always supports bitches and longs for drama
Doogle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 10:26 PM #4
-

-

It's just... uncomfortable. Don't get me wrong, I love a bitch and a bit of nastiness, but seeing somebody being isolated slowly yet surely can be hard to watch at times.
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 10:35 PM #5

I completely see where you are all coming from.

But do you think we are seeing the real side of people a lot quicker this year which in turn gives us the power to evict the right people?

When P goes on Friday which I think is almost assured, I think the house will harmonise a lot more as there won't be an Alpha that more than half constantly seek approval from. Hopefully that will be a turning point where the cruelty stops and we start seeing more natural bonding occurring rather than dictated friendships.

Any thoughts?
Hofman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
thoughts