Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

The X Factor 2004-'08 [S1-5] Discussion of previous series (2004-2008) and the contestants. Winners were Steve Brookstein, Shayne Ward, Leona Lewis, Leon Jackson and Alexandra Burke.

Old 27-11-2007, 09:12 AM #1

Default Brian: Simon\'s hypocritical

Quote:
Brian: Simon's hypocritical
X FACTOR’s Brian Friedman has launched a scathing attack on judges Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh.

Brian, who was set to become a judge until Louis returned, spoke out against the terrible twosome during an interview with Star magazine.

He revealed his anger at their "unfair" criticism of his choreography and labelled Simon "hypocritical".

Asked if he thought the criticism he’d received from the judges was unfair, Brian said: “Yes – if I were to speak candidly, I would say the show looks better than it ever has.

“The contestants are doing so much now, and if you wanted them to just stand there and sing into a mic it would be boring.

He then laid into Simon and Louis, “Simon took particular offence to the roller skates the other week.

“I honestly don’t believe he didn’t like them – it’s hypocritical. He loves the dances when it’s his acts, but when others do it, it’s camp.

“Louis and Simon are the worst because they tell the other acts to tone down the campness, but when theirs go out and do the same, they don’t say anything."

Brian continued by complaining that the show's Mr Nasty: “I just don’t understand why it’s so difficult for him to like things.

“Is he so miserable that he has to hate everything? I want people to look at the positive for one second and not rip things apart, because it breaks people down.”

But Brian, who was a judge on ITV’s Grease is the Word, heaped praise on the X Factor contestants saying he’d like brother/sister act Same Difference to win.

He said: “They work the hardest out of everyone, although I can only go week by week about who’s excelling. They are just great and they get little credit. But they are never in the bottom.”
Source: The Sun
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-11-2007, 04:38 PM #2
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

The judges are usually right, particularly when about the choreography. Get Brian out
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-11-2007, 06:09 PM #3

Its simons trademark to be nasty,that's what he's known for.
Jackie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-11-2007, 06:13 PM #4
Z

Z

He's not even nasty though, he's honest and is, in my opinion, always right. He's not biased towards his own acts because he's been known to vote them off before etc. Brian needs to shut up and stop making everything ridiculously camp.
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
brian, hypocritical, simon's