Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB6 Chat about Anthony, Eugene, Makosi and the rest of the Big Brother 6 housemates.

Old 04-06-2005, 09:08 AM #1

Default Spears Hunter

Quote:
Craig prepares for axe by posing as Britney

HE was staring eviction in the face, but crimper Craig still managed a laugh last night when he dressed up as Britney Spears.

The 20-year-old, wearing a school uniform, launched into a rendition of Hit Me Baby One More Time with Vanessa and Lesley as backing dancers.

His mood had clearly lifted from the night before when he slagged off the housemates after discovering he had been nominated for the boot.

In contrast, fellow nominee white witch Mary's mood was as black as ever as she told how she couldn't wait to leave the house because she's starved of intellectual conversation.

The 31-year-old even defied producers by ripping off her microphone as the eviction deadline approached.

When Big Brother ordered her to put the mike back on, she angrily announced: "I'll do it when I'm ready".

Seconds later she reconnected herself, but only so she could have a dig at her least favourite housemate, Derek.

Mary told camp friend Craig: "He's sly, malicious, deceitful, and he's playing a really cunning game."

She insisted no one in the house deserved to win the £100,000 prize and added: "Collectively we are disgusting people. Derek is a disgusting, sly old man who stamped his feet in front of me.

"They disgust me and Derek is one of the people who disgusts me the most."

She already had a showdown with Derek as he tried to prepare the shopping list.

"You're not in charge, you're up your a**e," she told him after he suggested that three people worked on it together.

She went on to tell him he was "sly and immature" to which Derek exploded: "We need three people and that's it. You are an a**e and I will not be spoken to like that."

When asked in the diary room how she was feeling about her potential departure, Mary said: "I want to leave.

"Everybody disgusts me. I'm not a wannabe. There is no intellectual conversation in here and I need it."

She has already bragged that she is not friends with anyone else in the house because they are all "fake". After Craig's impersonation of Britney, moody Mary stalked off the alone to the bedroom where she sat and brushed her hair.

But other housemates were well pleased with themselves last night as romance hotted up - with Maxwell deciding to chase fellow Londoner Saskia.

The Arsenal fan gave up on first choice Sam when she made a play for his friend Anthony.

And in a late-night conversation, he explained where he had now set his sights.

Making noises of approval he said: "If I get to spend another day in the hot tub...I lifted up Vanessa, she has got a lovely body. Saskia is getting better by the minute.

"I reckon Saskia's the top of the pile. Her head is smaller than one of her t*ts." Talking about Sam, whom he has openly admired all week, he added: "I steamed in. Now I could take it or leave it. Sam doesn't talk much."

Science told Anthony that Sam "wants you".

But the Geordie dancer forlornly confessed he'd already knocked her back. He said: "She got into my bed and I thought what is going on here - this is the second night. I ignored her.

"There was the argument and she came in and she held my hand and I didn't feel comfortable. I left it a few minutes. I said, 'What exactly is the crack with you holding my hand?' She was like, 'Eeeugggh'."

Unbeknown to the lads, Sam had earlier made a confession to Big Brother. In the diary room she said: "I wanted a chat with you because I'm feeling really horny. There's lots of sexiness in here, especially Anthony and Maxwell.

"There's so much talk about sex and so much tension. I don't give a sh*t about Anthony since the rejection but I still want to sh*g him. I just don't have anything to say to him. Max is fit sometimes but I'm not fussed either way. Sex is sex."
Article Daily Mirror
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
hunter, spears