Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB7 Celebrity Big Brother 7 from 2010, which was won by Alex Reid.

Old 14-01-2010, 11:55 PM #1

Default The problem with Alex

is that he is fair game for any crackpot like Stephen to turn his head toward anything that appears to offer him a better understanding of the world than he already possesses. I saw tonight a man being cult-ified by a dellusional celebrity. There was a degree of bombardment which preceeded this cult-ification, and what i saw was bloody disturbing. Having said all that, i did not feel for one second that Alex was feeling any of the words he was saying, whilst repeating the religious mantra, all his facial expressions we're wrong, and he was acting a role to satisfy Stephen.

He's a bit of a muddled up guy i think just the kind of guy cults go for under the veiled rational of helping the needy.

Ok Cult, cultification, cult-ify are strong words, given we are talking about a widely accepted practice such as Christianity, and Stephen certainly was not attempting to lead Alex in a immoral direction, i.e no harm was, or would be done, but i think Alex needed to stick to his guns and denounce any talk of religion as he did at first, instead he has been lead down the garden path by a passionate, well read, articulate, peace loving, moral, Fantacist.

Will we ever get rid of the Myth!

Ronald Reagan
Facts are stupid things.
PaulyJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 12:16 AM #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulyJ View Post
is that he is fair game for any crackpot like Stephen to turn his head toward anything that appears to offer him a better understanding of the world than he already possesses. I saw tonight a man being cult-ified by a dellusional celebrity. There was a degree of bombardment which preceeded this cult-ification, and what i saw was bloody disturbing. Having said all that, i did not feel for one second that Alex was feeling any of the words he was saying, whilst repeating the religious mantra, all his facial expressions we're wrong, and he was acting a role to satisfy Stephen.

He's a bit of a muddled up guy i think just the kind of guy cults go for under the veiled rational of helping the needy.

Ok Cult, cultification, cult-ify are strong words, given we are talking about a widely accepted practice such as Christianity, and Stephen certainly was not attempting to lead Alex in a immoral direction, i.e no harm was, or would be done, but i think Alex needed to stick to his guns and denounce any talk of religion as he did at first, instead he has been lead down the garden path by a passionate, well read, articulate, peace loving, moral, Fantacist.

Will we ever get rid of the Myth!
watch your language, watch your foul language!
aoq2008 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 12:47 AM #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoq2008 View Post
watch your language, watch your foul language!
Did i swear, "foul language" does this mean the comparison i drew between Christianity and a fantasist, as i did not swear i assume so.

Well my intension was certainly not to offend you, but i will not be censored by believers in such a rediculous story thanks very much. and may i remind you that, Christians are very much the minority in the world so i fail to see why you should be able to currupt the English language by elevating the content of my post, such to infer unacceptable behaviour on my part.

You are entitled to your fantastic beliefs, and i am certainly entitled to my views.

Apologees i re-read my post and indeed i did swear.

Ronald Reagan
Facts are stupid things.
PaulyJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-01-2010, 01:10 AM #4

Aww , I think Alex didn't want to offend Stephen but at the same time wants friends in the 'movie business' IE the Baldwins, I think anyone looking into this more than it was is stupid. IT WAS WHAT IT WAS ! nothing more

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
alex, problem