Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Ultimate BB Ultimate Big Brother started 24th August 2010 after the BB11 final and ran for 18 days. It was won by Brian Dowling. All the gossip about the UBB series and housemates here!

Old 25-08-2010, 07:49 PM #1

Default The Big Ulrika Swizz

When the new housemates were unleashed last night I could NOT believe my eyes that Ulrika paraded down the carpet for the second time. Granted she won her series of Celeb BB however that result stunk to high heaven. So much so that at the time I was so enraged I actually wrote to Ofcom to complain of the outcome and I suggest they investigated the voting on it.

My reasons are as follows; she continually referred to the fact that she had negotiated her own contract on the show, she was not particularly funny, kind, interesting, insightful, helpful, or particularly anything...that is the whole point.

Every winner we have EVER had have had some aspect to their character which the audience empathise with making us love them for whatever reason. Even the incredibly dull Rachel Rice was an excpetionally NICE girl who was resiliant throughout. Also Cameron (zzzzz) Stout was a genuinely charming guy with a good heart. Which leads me to ask the question, WHO VOTED FOR ULRIKA AND MORE IMPORTANTLY WHY??? Ulrika is the only winner who has been booed. Usually by the time the housemates emerge as winners the crowd are euphoric and are just excited to see them.....very fishy.

Needless to say Ofcom wrote back to me confirming that they had looked into this matter briefly and were satisfied that no "fixing" had taken place. In all honesty I do not believe that they investigated this and were just too busy to look into it further. I just accepted this as I thought that would be an end to it.

Now what do I find, that same trixter Ulrika waltzing into the house after complaining like buggery about how bloody miserable she had been for the duration of her stay. Why on earth would this woman who is VERY shrewd and savvy go back into a house where she was subjected to such misery unless she had something to gain? My guess is that it is purely for self gratification and financial reasons and if she has "negotiated" her own contract again then there is probably a clause in there which makes her the ultimate winner.

My only hope is that I am way off and she is despatched quick time and we get to enjoy deserving housemates like Pete Bennett, Mario (the Ant and Dec one) Craig Phillips, Rex, Mikey or even the irrepressable dark horse Marcus...

Come on BB, give us a memorable one and reassure me that it is not going to be the Ulrika show...
jeanniesoprano is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2010, 07:54 PM #2

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniesoprano View Post
When the new housemates were unleashed last night I could NOT believe my eyes that Ulrika paraded down the carpet for the second time. Granted she won her series of Celeb BB however that result stunk to high heaven. So much so that at the time I was so enraged I actually wrote to Ofcom to complain of the outcome and I suggest they investigated the voting on it.

My reasons are as follows; she continually referred to the fact that she had negotiated her own contract on the show, she was not particularly funny, kind, interesting, insightful, helpful, or particularly anything...that is the whole point.

Every winner we have EVER had have had some aspect to their character which the audience empathise with making us love them for whatever reason. Even the incredibly dull Rachel Rice was an excpetionally NICE girl who was resiliant throughout. Also Cameron (zzzzz) Stout was a genuinely charming guy with a good heart. Which leads me to ask the question, WHO VOTED FOR ULRIKA AND MORE IMPORTANTLY WHY??? Ulrika is the only winner who has been booed. Usually by the time the housemates emerge as winners the crowd are euphoric and are just excited to see them.....very fishy.

Needless to say Ofcom wrote back to me confirming that they had looked into this matter briefly and were satisfied that no "fixing" had taken place. In all honesty I do not believe that they investigated this and were just too busy to look into it further. I just accepted this as I thought that would be an end to it.

Now what do I find, that same trixter Ulrika waltzing into the house after complaining like buggery about how bloody miserable she had been for the duration of her stay. Why on earth would this woman who is VERY shrewd and savvy go back into a house where she was subjected to such misery unless she had something to gain? My guess is that it is purely for self gratification and financial reasons and if she has "negotiated" her own contract again then there is probably a clause in there which makes her the ultimate winner.

My only hope is that I am way off and she is despatched quick time and we get to enjoy deserving housemates like Pete Bennett, Mario (the Ant and Dec one) Craig Phillips, Rex, Mikey or even the irrepressable dark horse Marcus...

Come on BB, give us a memorable one and reassure me that it is not going to be the Ulrika show...
Fix? lol BB decide who goes in. THATS IT. Its not a fix.

Please dont call ofcom your ruining the show

Cheers.

Last edited by daniel-lewis-1985; 25-08-2010 at 07:55 PM.
daniel-lewis-1985 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-08-2010, 08:03 PM #3

Default ???

I think you missed the point....I don't think it is a fix that Ulrika went IN the Big Brother house,I do understand the rules you know...it has only been 10 years... I think it is a fix that she WON the show. Who knows what goes on with phone votes, you only have to look at what has gone on previous with other shows to know it goes on....all you need is a good agent and a healthy bank balance.

Also I will call Ofcom if I want, it isn't ruining the show at all,

Cheers, lol
Old 25-08-2010, 08:07 PM #4

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
I think you missed the point....I don't think it is a fix that Ulrika went IN the Big Brother house,I do understand the rules you know...it has only been 10 years... I think it is a fix that she WON the show. Who knows what goes on with phone votes, you only have to look at what has gone on previous with other shows to know it goes on....all you need is a good agent and a healthy bank balance.

Also I will call Ofcom if I want, it isn't ruining the show at all,

Cheers, lol
Ok then sure it was a "fix"

And yes actually people constantly bothering Ofcom with pointless complaints do spoil the show and this is why we have ended up with a Big Brother who is petrified of controvercy meaning NO ALCOHOL and ARGUMENTs BEING INTERUPTED BY BB just incase something offensive happens which would give people like YOU ammunition to complain.

Last edited by daniel-lewis-1985; 25-08-2010 at 08:09 PM.
Old 25-08-2010, 08:22 PM #5

Default Ofcom

Vote rigging is NOT a pointless complaint. I totally agree with the people bothering them about stupid things like alcohol, arguments and health and safety but Big Brother is not finishing because of Ofcom it is finishing because it has been murdered slowly and systematically by the media, the very people who bigged it up so much to the point of implosion.

If you want to pin the blame on people like me for ruining the show then so be it but someone has to stand up for the cheated housemates!

Last edited by jeanniesoprano; 25-08-2010 at 08:24 PM.
Old 25-08-2010, 08:43 PM #6

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Vote rigging is NOT a pointless complaint. I totally agree with the people bothering them about stupid things like alcohol, arguments and health and safety but Big Brother is not finishing because of Ofcom it is finishing because it has been murdered slowly and systematically by the media, the very people who bigged it up so much to the point of implosion.

If you want to pin the blame on people like me for ruining the show then so be it but someone has to stand up for the cheated housemates!
Im so sick of these "FIX" threads lol

Absolutley pathetic
Old 25-08-2010, 08:56 PM #7

Quote:

Good points .....
Omah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big, swizz, ulrika