Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB10 Celebrity Big Brother 10 on Channel 5, shown August 2012 was won by Julian Clary. Discuss here.

Old 05-09-2012, 10:14 AM #1

Default Julie - AGAIN!

Do you know why it's such a big deal that Julie is bitching about people, and why BB are MAKING it a big deal?? It's because people did not expect Julie to be how she is. Let's face it, we all have a perception of people both young and old and people think 70 year old women are sweet and motherly. The HMs fell for that eg is Harvey calling her Nana but then SHE turned on them.... and yes, it was her that started the bitching. First with Jasmine, acting like she was totally concerned about her and then slating her to Julian. Then she didn't like Rhian because Rhian had told Jasmine that Julie was routing for her to stay. Then Prince, you're all saying the other HMs bitch too, but c'mon! I had never heard Prince say a bad word about Julie UNTIL he knew she had it in for him. Do you all forget when she said to Mike "don't be surprised when he comes out!" or something a long those lines. Why? She's two faced and was trying to influence people. Then she had issues with Danica, even though she was letting D massage her feet and do her nails. She even asked D to do her nails on the night she got all the boos, then walked off and started speaking sh*t about her. Yes, the other HMs talked about the way Danica was being, but most of them let her know that she wasn't acting in a way a taken woman would.

So let's get real. Julie is NOT innocent!!
NextBigThing is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:16 AM #2
-

-

No, she isn't innocent. But neither is anyone else in there
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:18 AM #3

My point is, she started it all off and caused a tidal wave. They are only commenting on how she is being.

Apart from Colleen, but she never actually bitched. She just said something wasn't right between them and it went from there.
NextBigThing is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:24 AM #4
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Reap and sow
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:39 AM #5

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Julian Clary

Favourites (more):

That's the beauty of Reality TV shows like CBB , all behaviour can be claimed to be real or fake, it's hard sometimes to know especially with CBB which only last 3 weeks.
Nedusa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:56 AM #6

Favourites:
BB13: Adam

Favourites:
BB13: Adam

Exactly. A lot of other peoples' behaviour has been reactionary, ie in response to julie's vileness but hers just came direct from her nasty mind and personality. I agree, none of them are totally 'innocent' but none have been as sly and manipulative as julie has. The most shocking thing is that she is shocked that the others have turned against her after what she's done! Her age has nothing to do with it - she knew she was 70 when she went in - so what? As for her deserving respect - for lying about what others have done/said? For threatening to punch people outside who jeered her? For imitating sex acts? For almost getting others into trouble for her attempts to influence noms? For her constant foul-mouthed comments? I could go on! WHAT'S TO RESPECT???
Knitting Nana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:57 AM #7

She is a vicious old bat but noone's perfect. A lot of 70yr olds can't be bothered to sugarcoat things and she's likely never been challenged by people in her social circle. At that age I too may be of the opinion that people I dislike aren't worth having an argument with, kiss them on the cheek, wave them on, then let rip about how I really feel to someone I do get on with. Actually, I think I already do.
optimisticcynic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:06 AM #8
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimisticcynic View Post
She is a vicious old bat but noone's perfect. A lot of 70yr olds can't be bothered to sugarcoat things and she's likely never been challenged by people in her social circle. At that age I too may be of the opinion that people I dislike aren't worth having an argument with, kiss them on the cheek, wave them on, then let rip about how I really feel to someone I do get on with. Actually, I think I already do.
This has nothing to do with her age, this is what shes been like all her life, PLEASE stop making excuses for her vile behaviour
Old 05-09-2012, 11:06 AM #9
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimisticcynic View Post
This has nothing to do with her age, this is what shes been like it all her life, PLEASE stop making excuses for her vile behaviour
Old 05-09-2012, 11:08 AM #10
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knitting Nana View Post
Exactly. A lot of other peoples' behaviour has been reactionary, ie in response to julie's vileness but hers just came direct from her nasty mind and personality. I agree, none of them are totally 'innocent' but none have been as sly and manipulative as julie has. The most shocking thing is that she is shocked that the others have turned against her after what she's done! Her age has nothing to do with it - she knew she was 70 when she went in - so what? As for her deserving respect - for lying about what others have done/said? For threatening to punch people outside who jeered her? For imitating sex acts? For almost getting others into trouble for her attempts to influence noms? For her constant foul-mouthed comments? I could go on! WHAT'S TO RESPECT???

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
julie