Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB14 Channel 5's Big Brother: Secrets and Lies (aka Big Brother 14) started June 13th 2013 and was won by Sam Evans.

Discuss the series and housemates here.

Old 29-06-2013, 04:46 AM #1
yuh yuh

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Frenchy
BB15: Toya
yuh yuh

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Frenchy
BB15: Toya
Default Give Wolfy some credit

She was great in that hide and seek task. Distracting the twins and making a clean escape.
Bluerang1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 05:19 AM #2

I dont mind her too much she has annoyed me on a few occasions but its clear she isnt the shiniest knife in the draw and she has a chip on her shoulder about life and is pretty immature but once she realises the world doesn't owe her anything she will be ok she isnt a nasty person or anything she just needs to grow up.

She is pretty funny at times she was funny with the twin task she just needs to stop with the poor me attitude.

Last edited by billy123; 29-06-2013 at 05:20 AM.
billy123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 06:07 AM #3
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

there is no way back these days in bb!, she as upset the apple cart, at least four noms this week, dan,hazel,charlie,callum,
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-06-2013, 06:10 AM #4
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobnot View Post
I dont mind her too much she has annoyed me on a few occasions but its clear she isnt the shiniest knife in the draw and she has a chip on her shoulder about life and is pretty immature but once she realises the world doesn't owe her anything she will be ok she isnt a nasty person or anything she just needs to grow up.

She is pretty funny at times she was funny with the twin task she just needs to stop with the poor me attitude.
..yeah, I agree with all of this really, as far as character goes, she doesn't seem like a horrible person at all...I do think she's playing a game which is partly based on her physical appearance and I wish she wouldn't because it only invites personal attacks which I always think are completely unnecessary, but then she's the one who has kind of started it, by making such a thing about her weight...the playing a game doesn't bother me as it is a game show and I believe everyone has some type of game plan, it's just a case of whether the public are ok with what that game plan is..and the insect thing is a bit loopy, but if it's something she genuinely believes then whatever floats her boat...but yeah, she's flawed as we all are, but an ok person really..
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
credit, give, wolfy