Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB15 Big Brother 15 - aka Big Brother: Power Trip. The launch date was Thursday 5th June 2014. Discuss the series won by Helen Wood here.

- - - - - - - - - -

Old 08-06-2014, 04:08 PM #1

Default Day 3 recap and Highlights (spoiler)

Day 3 in the Big Brother house saw the Power Pad revealed to the housemates.

Danielle talks about the pressure of being in the Big Brother House, telling Mark that she “honestly feels it’s going to get worse…they’re going to throw in some games that are going to push you to the limit. I did think it was going to be difficult but nothing like this.”

Jale speaks to Big Brother about Helen, saying that she is “standoffish”. She goes on to discuss Pauline’s use of power saying that “she’s an intelligent woman…she knows what she’s doing.”

Christopher and Mark discuss the other Housemates. Talking about Chris, Christopher said “I imagine that he’ll be very nice to our faces but his nominations will be brutal” before adding that there could be potential fireworks between Helen and Toya, “Imagine the extensions on the floor…it’ll be like Armageddon”

Mark speaks to Big Brother in the Diary Room and expresses his concerns that everything is too happy and nice. He goes on to say that he “hopes Chris hasn’t come in to cause trouble” adding, “I’ve got something that the other’s haven’t got…I am psychic and I can read people…I think he’ll be a bit mischievous”

Danielle discusses her “classy” lingerie range with Marlon

Pauline, Christopher, Jale and Chris discuss conflict in the garden. Pauline said, “I can be horrible…I can be a very horrible person. If you come to me in a negative way, that’s who I am.”

Helen and Mark talk about bit**ing in the House, noting that Jale rolls her eyes. Mark comments, “I don’t claim to be the fella in the wheelchair that can’t walk…Stephen King?”

Pauline chose Helen, Mark and Danielle to have lunch in her Power Pad. Christopher ponders if they are her favourites saying, “one’s got five grand, the other is through to the final, while we’re down here sniffing onions, starving”

Pauline and her chosen Housemates discuss the new Housemates. Helen said that she doesn’t trust Jale or Chris, “they’re two people, out of everyone in the house, I would actually be really watchful of. I just get this impression there’s something there.”

Danielle tells Jale that she thinks she has a strong character and will be in the House for a long time

Tamara and Winston christen the bath. Winston calls himself ‘The Winstmiester’ and asks Tamara when they are “going on their date?”

Toya tells Big Brother that she is “power hungry but fair” and that Pauline having all the power is getting “underneath my weave…how can you have a favourite in 24 hours?”

Kimberly discusses going to a church where they were homophobic. Danielle says that while she is not in favour of same sex marriage, she is not homophobic. Kimberly points out that marriage is a legal document and church is not a requirement. Danielle says that she “finds Helen difficult to connect with”

Kimberly and Marlon discuss Danielle’s opinions of same sex marriage. Kimberly says she had to leave the conversation, adding “I didn’t even want to hear what they had to say because I didn’t want to judge them myself…you’re entitled to an opinion but you shouldn’t have an opinion that excludes other people.”

Big Brother sets a task for Housemates to rate themselves on a number of topics from best to worst. Pauline chose Christopher to join her in the Diary Room to guess the categories correctly

Housemates successfully passed the task and were rewarded with ingredients for a delicious dinner that evening

Pauline chooses Christopher, Winston, Steven and Matthew to join Mark, Helen, Danielle and herself at a party that night

Mark and Steven talk about the House dynamics. Steven says that “in normal life if I went in to a meeting and Matthew was there, I’d detest him… now I’ve got to know him, I think he’s an absolutely incredible person.”

Helen talks to Chris and apologies for what she said last night and for being “a goby cow”

Winston asks Tamara if he can try on her glasses, which then get tangled in her hair as she tries to remove them

Jale and Marlon bond in the garden discussing the other Housemates with Marlon observing “I think it’s going to get nasty very soon”

Pauline and her chosen Housemates attend a party in the Power Pad, where they dance to the Snap song, I’ve Got The Power

In the kitchen, the remaining Housemates eat and drink with Tamara saying that she “gets silly when I have a drink”

After two and a half hours of drinking, the Housemates are in the garden. Helen and Tamara are deemed to be most drunk as Danielle tells Big Brother, “It’s been really interesting seeing how people change when they’ve been drinking….some people can’t handle their drink”

Unable to stand, Tamara is carried to the bedroom by some of the other Housemates

Christopher discusses the group dynamic saying that people are more suspicious of each other “this is evil Big Brother…we’re highly suspicious…wondering what’s going to happen next” He goes on to say, “I think the main group will splinter…there’s far too many egos and people vying for attention in there.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz3442BMGr6
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

Last edited by erinp5; 08-06-2014 at 05:11 PM.
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 05:50 PM #2

Last edited by erinp5; 08-06-2014 at 05:52 PM.
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 05:56 PM #3
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Tamara pissed :clap:
Kimberly walking away from Danielle's views