Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Old 24-01-2016, 01:35 PM #1

Default Jeremy goes against the status quo

Anyone else notice how Jeremy has no problem going against the status quo....in noms or in issues like last night ? Yet gets called out as being weak rather than strong....the whole house were shamefully out of order last night and it was only when Jeremy came out and told them to stop that the baying crowd dispersed....they all knew that they looked like twats so Gemma instigated a counter attack, yet again, and told everyone that Jeremy was weak instead....he does what he wants not what Steph tells him to do...he has never done what anyone has told him to do since day one...if he's choosing to be in Stephs company it's because that is exactly where he wants to be. I really think people should start cutting the guy some slack.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 01:42 PM #2
PAWS UP

PAWS UP

Actually he plays both sides, he sucks up to the others who slag off Stephanie and then runs back to Stephanie every 5 minutes....he's a total flake.

Also the video of him on Twitter going viral is DISGUSTING.

Toxic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 01:44 PM #3
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
Anyone else notice how Jeremy has no problem going against the status quo....in noms or in issues like last night ? Yet gets called out as being weak rather than strong....the whole house were shamefully out of order last night and it was only when Jeremy came out and told them to stop that the baying crowd dispersed....they all knew that they looked like twats so Gemma instigated a counter attack, yet again, and told everyone that Jeremy was weak instead....he does what he wants not what Steph tells him to do...he has never done what anyone has told him to do since day one...if he's choosing to be in Stephs company it's because that is exactly where he wants to be. I really think people should start cutting the guy some slack.
Totally agree, he even stands his ground and ignores Scotts pressure on him to dump Steph, Really like the lad
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 01:51 PM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Actually he plays both sides, he sucks up to the others who slag off Stephanie and then runs back to Stephanie every 5 minutes....he's a total flake.

How is that disgusting....only thing about it that I find disgusting is the idea that not only somebody secretly filmed him but they then went and threw him to the wolves by selling it to the papers....that is the really digesting issue in this story...that and the fact that people like you went out of your way to watch it so you could later enjoy attacking the guy.

But if you like story's like that one then fill your boots...take your pick from Scotty, Daniela, Darren and Megan ....and those are just the ones that are certs....I can't speak for Tiffany and Gemma and the others but I could very easily imagine
Old 24-01-2016, 01:54 PM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post

He def does not suck up to the others at all...in fact just last night when the gorgeous warm and ever so maternal Gemma was turning the whole house against him in the garden, saying that they should all stick together and basically push him and Steph out....the general consensus was that he keeps away from everyone and def doesn't get involved....so you are talking absolute rubbish,.....again
Old 24-01-2016, 01:55 PM #6
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
He def does not suck up to the others at all...in fact just last night when the gorgeous warm and ever so maternal Gemma was turning the whole house against him in the garden, saying that they should all stick together and basically push him and Steph out....the general consensus was that he keeps away from everyone and def doesn't get involved....so you are talking absolute rubbish,.....again
That is exactly what Gemma was doing,she was telling them everyone should nominate them
Old 24-01-2016, 02:03 PM #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
That is exactly what Gemma was doing,she was telling them everyone should nominate them
Glad you saw it that way too...no one else seems to have picked up on it...but in fact what Gemma was doing was talking about nominations....be interesting to see if BB pull her up on it...bet they don't
Old 24-01-2016, 02:05 PM #8
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Glad you saw it that way too...no one else seems to have picked up on it...but in fact what Gemma was doing was talking about nominations....be interesting to see if BB pull her up on it...bet they don't
Of course they haven't picked up on it,I never expected them to (or even if they have admit to it )
Old 24-01-2016, 04:26 PM #9

Have to say that last night was the first night I actually liked him, while all the others (not Tiff)were acting like immature bitches he kept it real. I was most disappointed in Darren shockingly cause he's married with a daughter and I thought better of him than that.
Beau is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 04:27 PM #10
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

He still pursued a gal in a relationship

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 04:52 PM #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
He still pursued a gal in a relationship
Considering other stuff that's taken place in the house that is the last thing people should find offensive...
Can't help who you fancy and he can't exactly escape to any where and it don't come on a bigger plate than it has....he's not exactly shagged her, or slept with her...
Him finding Steph attractive is the same as Tiffany finding Darren attractive or saying she will open her legs for Scotty even tho Megan was her mate...
Stephs boy friend is an arrogant prick who doesn't respect women....I have no sympathy for the guy and really hope Steph gets rid...she'd be a lot better off.
I also don't assume that he's even upset by it, in fact he's probably having wet dreams every night over the fame this has brought him....cause how ever much Steph may kid herself he loves her he def loves himself more.
Old 24-01-2016, 05:01 PM #12

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Quote:
How is that disgusting....only thing about it that I find disgusting is the idea that not only somebody secretly filmed him but they then went and threw him to the wolves by selling it to the papers....that is the really digesting issue in this story...that and the fact that people like you went out of your way to watch it so you could later enjoy attacking the guy.

But if you like story's like that one then fill your boots...take your pick from Scotty, Daniela, Darren and Megan ....and those are just the ones that are certs....I can't speak for Tiffany and Gemma and the others but I could very easily imagine
Stormy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 05:24 PM #13

Favourites (more):
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
BB18: Tom

He is a mug.He's being played like a fiddle by a little tart.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 07:45 PM #14

Jeremy the only one who has never lost his cool. Never resorted to cursing or threatening anyone. Never let anyone influence his nominations. Never let anyone influence his decisions. And has stayed absolute in his loyalty to Scotty and Steph.
Along with John and Steph he's one of the few who has never cow tailed to Gemma. And he certainly never became one of Gemmas pathetic little bitches like Tiffany, Christopher, Daniela and Megan.
Of course people are voting for him, he's a nice guy.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
jeremy, quo, status