Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Old 21-07-2016, 08:11 AM #1
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Default Eviction odds

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/next-eviction
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 08:30 AM #2

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Austin
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Austin
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Hopefully they get it wrong and Jackson leaves.

I just saw the winning odds and how tf is Alex so high? But honestly will people actually bother picking the phone and voting for him when it comes to it?

Does anyone remember what Christian's odds of winning last year?

azi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 08:31 AM #3
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Jason winning odds are shortening.
Old 21-07-2016, 08:54 AM #4

Yes. The GBP might just surprise everyone and vote Jason the winner. Fingers and eyes crossed.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 08:55 AM #5
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
Yes. The GBP might just surprise everyone and vote Jason the winner. Fingers and eyes crossed.
Everything crossed
Old 21-07-2016, 09:12 AM #6

rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 09:50 AM #7

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

I wouldnt like a winner who has looked downright MISERABLE this past week or more and hasnt put his heart into ANYTHING (the task in last nights highlights) who has sat in the garden with a face like a slapped arse and not properly intergrated with anyone. Even if he knows some of the housemates have turned on him that doesnt mean he should sit like a sulking child. Give your fans SOMETHING Jason. I would rather a winner that has been integral to most happenings in the house has had ups and downs has mingled well with the housemates even if they have had rows and tears. In other words my winner would be either Jayne Hughie or Evelyn and up to two weeks ago or even a week and a half ago I would have been more than happy if Jason won. I will thank him though from the bottom of my heart for getting rid of Lateysha as it has completely changed the house dynamics for the better plus his part in getting rid of Sam
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 09:52 AM #8
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Quote:
That wouldn't be a surprise
Old 21-07-2016, 09:55 AM #9
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

With tonight letters from home I expect the big mans odds will shorten even more
Old 21-07-2016, 10:23 AM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
I wouldnt like a winner who has looked downright MISERABLE this past week or more and hasnt put his heart into ANYTHING (the task in last nights highlights) who has sat in the garden with a face like a slapped arse and not properly intergrated with anyone. Even if he knows some of the housemates have turned on him that doesnt mean he should sit like a sulking child. Give your fans SOMETHING Jason. I would rather a winner that has been integral to most happenings in the house has had ups and downs has mingled well with the housemates even if they have had rows and tears. In other words my winner would be either Jayne Hughie or Evelyn and up to two weeks ago or even a week and a half ago I would have been more than happy if Jason won. I will thank him though from the bottom of my heart for getting rid of Lateysha as it has completely changed the house dynamics for the better plus his part in getting rid of Sam
As one of his fans....I don't need him bopping around PRETENDING to have fun with a bunch of people who don't like him....I don't need him acting like a 5 year old having water fights.
We like Jason for being real....he probably can't wait to get out of the kindergarten...and who can blame him.
He isn't pretending...he is pretty pissed off with the lot of them bar 1 or 2.... Personally I hate fake...and Jason isn't. He has been sincere and honest throughout the series...he played a blinder getting rid of Lateysha and unfortunatelythe idiots can't handle it so they made him a target. His stance simply shows he is not 2 faced...he can't pretend to enjoy himself around people he doesn't like. So you can call him miserable...and your right he is, it's the inability of people to understand why...and if many of you were in his position you would be too...he has had nothing but negativity thrown his way.
So he is my winner by a mile...

Last edited by rusticgal; 21-07-2016 at 10:27 AM.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 10:27 AM #11
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
As one of his fans....I don't need him bopping around PRETENDING to have fun with a bunch of people who don't like him....I don't need him acting like a 5 year old having water fights.
We like Jason for being real....he probably can't wait to get out of the kindergarten...and who can blame him.
He isn't pretending...he is pretty pissed off with the lot of them bar 1 or 2.... Personally I hate fake...and Jason isn't. He has been sincere and honest throughout the series...he played a blinder getting rid of Lateysha and unfortunatelythe idiots can't handle it so they made him a target. His stance simply shows he is not 2 faced...he can't pretend to enjoy himself around people he doesn't like. So you can call him miserable...and your right he is, it's the inability of people to understand why...and if many of you were in his position you would be too...he has had nothing but negativity thrown his way.
Totally agree with all you say Rusty ,I love the fact Jason doesn't feel he has to run with the crowd or open his legs to win the show, he's being himself and thats a dignified adult amongst a houseful of kids acting up for the cameras
Old 21-07-2016, 10:31 AM #12

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
Why should Jason put his whole heart into a task ? he did it once with his dog and all the other selfish sods just thought of themselves,so good for him I say,yes he's sat in the garden,so what ? not everyone wants to be up and dancing about,lets face it he's not a show off,he has given me everything I want,not the fake pretence of being up beat all the time,he has shown all the human traits ,never been nasty and got rid of the mess that is latesha and Ryan,so for me he has been a good housemate,not perfect,but decent.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 10:37 AM #13
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Well we know he isn't the type to prance around for camera time. So i'm happy with him doing whatever he's comfortable with. So according to Sam neither Andy or Jason deserve their place let's show him by making one of them the winner!
Old 21-07-2016, 10:38 AM #14
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

I'm backing Jason all the way for the win. Take out Andy and Jason, and the rest of the housemates have been absolutely dire this year. It's a miracle they have both lasted this long in the process.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 10:38 AM #15
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

And Sam really does not deserve his place there. He has done sweet **** all the whole series. Even Alex has done more.
Old 21-07-2016, 10:59 AM #16

Lol lots of females in favour of jason winning. I wonder why, he's only brought two things to the show. He hasn't brought his intellect, he hasn't brought his sense of humour, he hasn't brought his interest in people he's never met before, or his curiosity about who they are and how they live their lives, he has brought his sense of adventure, he hasn't brought his funny stories about his life, he hasn't brought amusing stories about being on film sets and what actors/actresses have been up to between takes and he hasn't brought his sense of creativity.

What he has brought though are his various moods-all of them bad and one other thing....can you guess what it is yet?....he's a big man...

And this is the guy some want as the winner. No wonder the show is such dross if he represents what people see as a "positive image".

Personally, I think anyone who gets so angry they start threatening people with violence shouldn't be held in such high regard and I'll be voting like a mad man to get him out.
Speedster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 11:29 AM #17

Quote:
I wouldn't have huge issue with a Jason triumph. Rather he won than St Hughie, mumbling bore Alex or who is Sam.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 11:33 AM #18

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedster View Post
Lol lots of females in favour of jason winning. I wonder why, he's only brought two things to the show. He hasn't brought his intellect, he hasn't brought his sense of humour, he hasn't brought his interest in people he's never met before, or his curiosity about who they are and how they live their lives, he has brought his sense of adventure, he hasn't brought his funny stories about his life, he hasn't brought amusing stories about being on film sets and what actors/actresses have been up to between takes and he hasn't brought his sense of creativity.

What he has brought though are his various moods-all of them bad and one other thing....can you guess what it is yet?....he's a big man...

And this is the guy some want as the winner. No wonder the show is such dross if he represents what people see as a "positive image".

Personally, I think anyone who gets so angry they start threatening people with violence shouldn't be held in such high regard and I'll be voting like a mad man to get him out.
That's Hughie out the door then. and what do YOU see as a positive image/ a bunch of hyperactive ,fake, wannabees,stabbing each other in the back to get a pot of gold,Nah,I'll take the thinker Jason anyday

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 11:36 AM #19
Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 6: Siannise

Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 6: Siannise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedster View Post

he'd be the second most aggressive winner behind helen wood.
Wizard. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 11:47 AM #20
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Hughie is the most aggressive in there. Jason only lost his temper a couple of times. He has shown remarkable restraint.
Old 21-07-2016, 11:51 AM #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
That's Hughie out the door then. and what do YOU see as a positive image/ a bunch of hyperactive ,fake, wannabees,stabbing each other in the back to get a pot of gold,Nah,I'll take the thinker Jason anyday
I like people with a sense of humour, wonder and something to say other than GGGRRRR...but that's just me. And is jason really a "thinker" or just a sulker?.
Speedster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 12:09 PM #22
sees everything

Favourites:
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
sees everything

Favourites:
CBB18: Ricky Norwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
So he is my winner by a mile...
apart from my having him on a par with andy (my best result would be a joint win for them!), i agree 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Why should Jason put his whole heart into a task ? he did it once with his dog and all the other selfish sods just thought of themselves,so good for him I say,yes he's sat in the garden,so what ? not everyone wants to be up and dancing about,lets face it he's not a show off,he has given me everything I want,not the fake pretence of being up beat all the time,he has shown all the human traits ,never been nasty and got rid of the mess that is latesha and Ryan,so for me he has been a good housemate,not perfect,but decent.
that's why most his fans like him, i think - his innate honesty and decency. with the eception of andy, the rest of the housemates are like puddles to a lake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
I'm backing Jason all the way for the win. Take out Andy and Jason, and the rest of the housemates have been absolutely dire this year. It's a miracle they have both lasted this long in the process.
this is so true for me; i usually like some and dislike others, enjoy how my perceptions get changed as we see more of them - but this year i really only liked these 2 from the start, throughout, and at the end. as a person, i still prefer andy over jason as he has such dry humour, but i'd love to see those 2 as last housemates standing.

Last edited by Jan S; 21-07-2016 at 12:09 PM.
Jan S is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 12:12 PM #23

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
With tonight letters from home I expect the big mans odds will shorten even more

jasons will just say "woof"
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 02:16 PM #24

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

the ones to win are the only important ones.......................oh and look who is clear favourite by a country mile.

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/winner
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 02:19 PM #25
El Cockroach

Favourites (more):
BBUSA25: Cory
BBCanada 9: Rohan

El Cockroach

Favourites (more):
BBUSA25: Cory
BBCanada 9: Rohan

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
the ones to win are the only important ones.......................oh and look who is clear favourite by a country mile.

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/winner
Yes because Helen Wood was clear favourite to win as well.... hopefully we have a upset again and someone decent like Andy or Jason wins, anyone is better than that repulsive idiot Hughie

DrunkerThanMoses is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
eviction, odds