Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother 2023 - ITV2 Big Brother UK (BB20) started October 8th 2023 on ITV2 and ITVX.

Old 06-11-2023, 11:52 PM #1

Default Production - Fake SCREAMING/Laughter

I work until late and live in a tiny council flat. Yay for me!!
I can watch ANY show without disturbing my neighbours.

I was enjoying this series but my neighbours have started banging on my walls - not aggressive its how we say ''you re being too loud!''

I have now come to notice how FAKE it is.

Im watching on catch up SERIES ONE EPISODE I THINK 23 where they press the button and ALL THATS HAPPENED is Dylan has pressed the button and they all get a COFFEE.

Olivia literally screams like a little girl on a ride at some amusement park.
And I have to turn it right down. - THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME especially with her

and Im sick of it - then when they re talking normally I have to get up and turn it up again.

I think the producers have told them to do it as they all do it and perhaps it makes the house seem more ANNIMATED and alive - they dont want a BB3.

But surely squealing like a pig shouldnt be allowed and once you notice it you can unnotice it. Before my neighbours knocked on my wall I didnt but now I do.

I really liked Olivia but now I think along with the rest of them she is play on F.A game.

No one ever likes the people I like but I like Henry. I wish Jenkin would try and boost his metabolism as he has an awesome sense of humour. So glad to know Paul will be leaving.

I ve notice the two crews and in the quick chances I ve had to to check this forum glad you guys seem to be on the same page for the most part.

I cant vote for Tom winning as being a BUTCHER must mean there is something phsychopathic about you. Im a huge animal lover. How could you do that for a living. Animals should be treated with respect and I pomise you they are not in the meat industry. I just want him gone.

The Welsh lass is boring but I would love to see her taught how the moon works. The moon is actually larger than Pluto. It shouldnt really work. The only explanation I ve heard from nerdy friends (I LOVE!) is that the moon is actally hollow. It has a centre and is surrounded by a crust of moon rock as it was once dust after the crater that formed that caused an exintion event in the jurassic period.

The moon has many of the worlds leading scientists baffled believe it or not. Yes I admit I am a science nerd.

No one needs to SCREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAM over getting a coffee.
Its PATHETIC. Any good thing is such a pantomine with her that she is over shadowing other housemates. I think Yimrun has a heart of Gold but shes loosing it. She so wants to say ''STOP SCREAMING'' you can see it on her face but she doesnt have the confidence.

Noky loves herself too much for my taste. Trish is interesting. I dont know what to make of her. Gutted Haillie left. WAY too soon.

Jenkin come on - man come out of your shell your funny - BB needs to give him a chance to show this.

Thanks for letting me vent and its great - so great to see you all back and so glad BB is back so not too many complaints. Its such a difficult show to put together especially these days - I think they ve done brilliantly. They couldnt win - if they didnt modernise they would loose the young audience but I think they tried to show a mix of everyone in the country and thats awesome and no easy feat.

Anyway so far for me - Henry is my favourite. Matty is repulsive. Seriously needs a hair cut.

So sorry again for the rant - but what do you think of the SCREAMING over everything little thing from Olivia? (I actually would like her if the neighbours couldnt hear her)

?
Its way to OTT

Cheers guys and see ya tomorrow at some ridiculous hour and wish you catch up on live. I ve never understood why it has to be live - Id watch it on catch up. Save myself £180 a year on a TV licence!
sungrass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-11-2023, 11:56 PM #2

Just as I read that Trish and her gang was screaming BORING on the live feed and Yinrun was being tickled earlier and screaming also.
GlitterUK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 05:44 AM #3
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

A fellow Henry fan.

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
fake, production, screaming or laughter