Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Football Discuss football in general, including The World Cup, Premier League and Champions League.

Old 09-12-2023, 08:40 AM #1
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Default Ranking the European Leagues

my ranking

1. Bundesliga (so many german teams i like tbh, Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, RB Leipzig, VFB Stuttgart, Union Berlin, Eintracht Frankfurt, VFL Wolfsburg)
2. La Liga (Girona deffo made this league a lot more unpredictably current season, against top teams like Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Villarreal, Sevilla and not to forget the basque only top team Athletic Club Bilbao)
3. Serie A (very exciting league as well, AC Milan, Inter Milan, Juventus, Napoli, AS Roma, Lazio Roma, Atalanta Bergamo, Fiorentina)
4. Premier League (kinda dull with Man City dominating this league nowadays, however it has teams still with awesome club histories like Arsenal, Man United, Newcastle United, Aston Villa, West Ham United, Liverpool)
5. Eredivisie (lovely to see my city's team PSV dominating now 15 wins, no losses or draws so far and of course my faves Fortuna being a nice mid table team 10th place so far)
6. Jupiler Pro League (Belgium underrated, it has the likes of Club Brugge, Union st Gillis, Royal Antwerp, and also good team of history Anderlecht, solid sub top team AA Gent and Standard Liege)
7. Ligue 1 (shame the level went down after qatari takeover of PSG basically, was nicer when Lyon was a top team, with Saint-Etienne, Bordeaux, Marseille, although interesting to follow RC Lens and Lille i think, clubs without foreign ownerships still being very competitive as well)
8. Liga NOS (portugal, hmm kinda meh for me, although Benfica i respect cuz of their history, with Eusubio RIP what a club legend he was and forever will be in their hearts, notable other top teams FC Porto (whom once won the CL under a beginning coach Jose Mourinho)
9. Liga 1 (romania worth mentioning, FCSB of course most well known team, but Farul Constanta has most well known manager/co-owner Gheorghe Hagi)
10. the nordic leagues like Sweden Allvenskan, Norway's eliteserien (good to follow for any new rising stars out there)

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.

No.1 Fan of Queen Anastasia ''Nastia'' Stan!!!!!!
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 08:42 AM #2
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):

Union Berlin continuing into them a little, their fans are so passionate, even when they're losing, they are always very cheerful for their players and staff

they managed to sign a legendary player this season, from italy

Leonardo Bonucci (whom still is a quality defender either)

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.

No.1 Fan of Queen Anastasia ''Nastia'' Stan!!!!!!
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
european, leagues, ranking