Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2002 - 2014 Discuss the previous series of I'm a Celeb in this sub-forum.

Old 02-12-2007, 08:54 AM #1

Default MARC: \'I\'m in love & Cerys is The One..\'

Quote:
MARC: 'I'm in love & Cerys is The One..'
Jungle rat Marc Bannerman has fallen head over heels for Cerys Matthews - and said: "I think she could be The One."

The ex-EastEnders star said singer Cerys has forgiven him for failing to keep his promise to fly back to the jungle to meet her.

And he said the Welsh star has agreed to a date as soon as she gets back from Australia this week.

And sexy jungle babe Cerys has also told how she fell for hunky Marc in the jungle.
Marc - exposed by the Sunday Mirror last week as a love-cheat who beat up his ex-girlfriend Sarah Matravers - told a friend: "I feel like a whole weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I'm walking on sunshine."

The Sunday Mirror can reveal Cerys was furious with Marc for his no-show on Thursday night when she was voted off I'm A Celebrity.

She called him on his mobile at 4am and told him how let down she felt because he didn't fly back to Australia to see her.

Marc told his friend: "She wasn't happy but I kept her on the phone for an hour and by the end of it we were getting on really well. It's like it was meant to be.

"I told her I was planning to whisk her away for a holiday away from all the cameras but she said she'd prefer to just take things slowly. We've arranged to meet for a drink when she gets back."

Speaking about her passion for Marc, Cerys said how she wanted him from the first moment he pecked her on the cheek to say goodnight. She said: "It was a loaded kiss. It was a thunderbolt moment.

Cerys says that Marc has admitted to her he fell in love when they met in the hotel before the show.

But she says it wasn't until she got to know him better that she too fell for him. She said: "I realised Marc was kind, generous, warm and loving."

The 38-year-old former heroin addict and mum-of-two said she didn't mean to hurt Marc's long-term girlfriend Sarah, but admitted by day five in the jungle she'd fallen for him.

Marc flew home to the UK after becoming the first contestant to be voted off after he flirted with Cerys.

He wrote Cerys a letter in the jungle telling her he would fly back to greet her when she came out. But Marc said there was too much to deal with when Footballers' Wives actress Sarah, 33, moved out of his home, taking all the furniture.

But his friend said: "Now Marc feels more positive about the future than ever. He said of Cerys, 'Nothing has changed since we were in the jungle'."

Last night Cerys admitted: "Yes, I'm in love with Marc and I think he feels the same.

I'd like us to spend the rest of our lives together."

She is hoping that Marc will join her and her family for Christmas in Wales.

Winner Christopher Biggins, 58, said he'd be delighted if Marc and Cerys found true happiness together. He said: "I would be happy to be matron of honour at their wedding!"
Source: Sunday Mirror
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 08:56 AM #2

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Tamera Foster
I'maCeleb2013: Matthew Wright

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Tamera Foster
I'maCeleb2013: Matthew Wright

I suppose this is his £50,000 newspaper deal
Matt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 08:58 AM #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt
I suppose this is his £50,000 newspaper deal
Looks that way. I guess we will get more from the mirror over the next few weeks when Cerys comes home.
Old 02-12-2007, 09:56 AM #4

Looks like the News of the World got the deals and the Sunday Mirror has just rewritten the material.

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru....php?tid=76353

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
'i'm, cerys, love, marc, one'