Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB3 Chat about Kate, Alex, Jade Goody and anything to do with Big Brother 3!

Old 16-03-2005, 08:31 PM #1
Administrator

Administrator

Default Jade\'s Holiday Drama

Yes, I know ........ Jade in the papers again!

This is from the SKY NEWS site, and the same story was also covered by the Sun and Mirror today.

Quote:
Poor Jade, off she pops for a holiday to test out her new boobs in a bikini... when she finds herself in a spot of bother with the local police.

The Big Brother contestant was resting easy in Barbados with her mum Jackie and friends, when she found herself in a bit of beach bust-up.

According to The Sun, the incident was allegedly sparked by fellow holidaymaker Simon Smith who tried to take photos of Jade.

Her buddy, professional boxer David Haye, is said to have jumped in and taken a disc from the camera throwing it into the pool.

Staying at the Almond Beach Club in St James, Jade said: "David was just defending us. I don't mind anyone taking my picture. I'm a people person."

She claims Smith is to blame for the fracas after grabbing hold of one of her friends while they sunbathed.

David is an ex-schoolmate of Jade's, whom she hadn't seen for eight years until they bumped into each other on the island.

He was arrested after the scuffle and bailed to appear in court charged with assault and theft.
There's quite a flattering pic of Jade on the Sky website. God help her, she just seems to attract trouble and conflict like bees round a honeypot!
Kaz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-03-2005, 09:13 AM #2

Quote:
JADE PAL CLEARED

Mar 19 2005

BIG Brother's Jade Goody walked from court in Barbados smiling yesterday after charges against her boxer pal David Haye were thrown out.

Londoner Simon Smith, who claimed he was assaulted by Haye, failed to turn up to court in Holetown. 'I'm just relieved it's all over,' said Haye, 24, a cruiserweight who was a school pal of Goody and was with his girlfriend Natasha Davis on the holiday island.

Goody clenched her fist and said: 'Yes!' after the court decision.

Haye had been accused of assaulting Smith and stealing a disc from his digital camera.

Goody said Smith had threatened to kill her and she would still take legal action.
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/ne...name_page.html
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
drama, holiday, jade