Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Old 30-01-2016, 09:56 PM #1

Default Daniella reveals what a hard faced cow she is in tonight's CBB

Daniella was supposed to care and love Steph and even some on BOTS told us she cared.Tonight showed she wasn't a real friend probably never was and probably didn't say anything about not finding work again for Steph's benefit.

She coldly while hearing the chants of "Get Steph out said she did what she did or words to that effect and that's what you get"

And then said coldly I don;t care how many boos she got.She made a mug out of me and I think she deserves the boos.I think she deserves even more.I just don't care which she's coldly said before.

So i think that shows she prob never was a friend and the bits about loving her and caring for her were just to save the faces of Gemma and her after their umpteenth fake attempt to break out through the door.

Proves probably too that the thing about not finding work again was probably not meant to give her advice help her as some on BOTS thought and no one IMO if they were a friend would stand there coldly and revel in those chants.A real friend would say no matter what she has done I still care for her and she doens't deserves so many boos.
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 10:06 PM #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfromhx02 View Post
Daniella was supposed to care and love Steph and even some on BOTS told us she cared.Tonight showed she wasn't a real friend probably never was and probably didn't say anything about not finding work again for Steph's benefit.

She coldly while hearing the chants of "Get Steph out said she did what she did or words to that effect and that's what you get"

And then said coldly I don;t care how many boos she got.She made a mug out of me and I think she deserves the boos.I think she deserves even more.I just don't care which she's coldly said before.

So i think that shows she prob never was a friend and the bits about loving her and caring for her were just to save the faces of Gemma and her after their umpteenth fake attempt to break out through the door.

Proves probably too that the thing about not finding work again was probably not meant to give her advice help her as some on BOTS thought and no one IMO if they were a friend would stand there coldly and revel in those chants.A real friend would say no matter what she has done I still care for her and she doens't deserves so many boos.
Steph threw Daniellas support and friendship back in her face...Daniella doesn't suffer fools gladly. She's right Steph deserves everything she gets.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 10:09 PM #3

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Steph threw Daniellas support and friendship back in her face...Daniella doesn't suffer fools gladly. She's right Steph deserves everything she gets.
And rightully so. She forgave Daniella the first time....and Daniella disappointed her again. This time she was even more judgmental and mean towards Steph. Steph shows a lot of intelligence to not fall for Daniella's fake apology tonight. Good on her.
Stormy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 10:14 PM #4
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
I agree, why anyone was wasting their time on her too supposedly being upset,I don't know what she was wiping from below her eyes but it for sure wasn't tears.

Had to smile at her phone call too, 'keep your dignity' she was told, for goodness sake she lost that by the end of the first week.

I am with Daniella on this when she said something like,'it's all show'.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 12:02 AM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
I agree, why anyone was wasting their time on her too supposedly being upset,I don't know what she was wiping from below her eyes but it for sure wasn't tears.

Had to smile at her phone call too, 'keep your dignity' she was told, for goodness sake she lost that by the end of the first week.

I am with Daniella on this when she said something like,'it's all show'.
I liked 'we are all so proud of you'

Dad must be so proud watching his daughter get finger banged on national television while her boyfriend on the outside dumps her lololol
Old 31-01-2016, 08:49 AM #6

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodHull View Post
I liked 'we are all so proud of you'

Dad must be so proud watching his daughter get finger banged on national television while her boyfriend on the outside dumps her lololol
He actually said "I'm proud of what you are doing" which is a lot worse. I still can't believe he said that...
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 09:06 AM #7
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..what was her dad meant to say though, I mean if she ever was in need of that 'unconditional' from a parent, well now is pretty much one of those times because he knows public feeling and how bad it's going to be for her when she comes out ...she'll face that soon enough and so need the support fro her family, so what the point of giving her a 'hey you' talk now while she's in the house and any 'meltdown' from that being have to be faced without her family/loved ones close to her....

...hmmmm, I had a little turn around last night in that even though Daniella goes about it in all the wrong ways possible and should know that from how people must have tried to help her in the past...I think she really is almost obsessive and relentless and yeah, it often feels spiteful but I do think it's the frustration of 'screaming out' to someone who is just not hearing and feeling as though she's trying to help...of course, it's not helping but still maybe intentioned from a good place..?...if she does genuinely want Steph though to 'look at herself in the mirror'..she really has to also look in the mirror herself at all of those people in her life that screamed out at her and how it probably only pushed deeper and made her feel worse about herself...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-01-2016, 10:13 PM #8

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfromhx02 View Post

I totally agree with you. It was really cold of her to say those things. She really did appear like she was taking pleasure in all of the negativity toward Steph. She even implied that anyone who dared to sympathize with Steph where being disloyal to Daniella. Did you see how she kept thanking Darren for not going over to Steph and give her a hug. WTF is that? I am so glad that Steph did not accept that vile hags fake apology later on that night in the garden.
Old 30-01-2016, 10:15 PM #9

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
I totally agree with you. It was really cold of her to say those things. She really did appear like she was taking pleasure in all of the negativity toward Steph. She even implied that anyone who dared to sympathize with Steph where being disloyal to Daniella. Did you see how she kept thanking Darren for not going over to Steph and give her a hug. WTF is that? I am so glad that Steph did not accept that vile hags fake apology later on that night in the garden.
Agree with this^^^^

Darren was a disappointment for agreeing with her, and i'm glad Steph didn't accept her apology!
rubymoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 08:12 AM #10
hot tamale

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Survivor 40: Michele
hot tamale

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Survivor 40: Michele

Have you ever made a thread like this about a man babe?

Spoiler:

Dominic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 08:19 AM #11
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Awful human being ,she's blown any chance she had of winning
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 08:31 AM #12

Favourites:
CBB21: Rachel Johnson

Favourites:
CBB21: Rachel Johnson

She's saying what we're all saying. Imagine what Steph is like to live with. I'm with Daniella 100%
Old 31-01-2016, 09:52 AM #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvjustin View Post
She's saying what we're all saying. Imagine what Steph is like to live with. I'm with Daniella 100%
Me too
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 04:30 PM #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvjustin View Post
I think if any of us were in there dealing with Steph and her constant tears of guilt in the 1st 2 weeks...offering her a shoulder to cry on and words of advice on more than one occasion...and then watch her ignore you and keep making the same mistakes...we would have all reached the point of no return.
Steph has mugged Daniella off many times when she has tried to give her good advice like the other housemates.
Daniella yet again apologised because she can't help but feel for her. Steph can't even understand Daniellas annoyance...because Steph only thinks of herself and how things affect her...she is incapable of seeing things from another's point of view.
Steph will hang on Daniellas comment regarding not getting work again...maybe it wasn't the RIGHT thing to say (and she has regretted saying it) but I think through frustration those words were said to hit a chord...because Steph just wasn't listening or recognising that what she was doing was not doing herself any favours.
Old 31-01-2016, 09:08 AM #15

daniella is fake. she pretends to care and her actions says otherwise. it was malicious on her part to insult steph. why kick someone who is already down??
camertone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 05:24 PM #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by camertone View Post
daniella is fake. she pretends to care and her actions says otherwise. it was malicious on her part to insult steph. why kick someone who is already down??

Steph was giving a load of cocky lip when Daniella said it. It's not like she said it whilst she was having a breakdown...
Old 31-01-2016, 10:39 AM #17
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):

I never liked Steph much but i always liked Daniella - until recently.

Daniella has been cruel to Steph again and again, it's really obvious now.

For example, rhe comment Dan made about steph : 'you'll never work again after this, acting like a lunatic' was a 100% nasty little dig. All this BS about 'helping her' is just Dan backpeddling and trying to sugar coat her poisoned little bullets.

Steph did nothing to deserve that comment. Dan made it in total error. I re-watched the episode last night. This is what happened:

Tiff went off on one, after being nominated, shouting around the house (i love tiff btw). Steph just joined in with her, but steph was mucking about making a joke of it.

Dan was inside and heard them both shouting and she MISTAKENLY presumed steph was being serious. Without bothering to ask or find out of steph was serious or joking, she just PRESUMED steph was shouting seriously - and so she laid into her FOR NO REASON - saying 'you'll never work again after all this' !

Just WHO does Daniella think she is????

I'm no Steph fan but at least she has fun and throws herself into the show. All Dan does is mope about and put Steph down, backed up by fellow self-righteous sourpuss - Gemma.

I'm totally done with Dan's miserable bitching. It's all projection from her own personal upset being thrown onto Steph. Steph reminds her of her own past mistakes and she ATTACKS steph for it - she DOESN'T 'HELP' HER at all. That's just BS.

Daniella out.

Last edited by Robodog; 31-01-2016 at 10:42 AM.
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 10:42 AM #18

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robodog View Post

For example, rhe comment Dan made about steph : 'you'll never work again after this, acting like a lunatic' was a 100% nasty little dig. All this BS about 'helping her' is just Dan backpeddling and trying to sugar coat her poisoned little bullets.

Steph did nothing to deserve that comment. Dan made it in total error. I re-watched the episode last night. This is what happened:

Tiff went off on one, after being nominated, shouting around the house (i love tiff btw). Steph just joined in with her, but steph was mucking about making a joke of it.

Dan was inside and heard them both shouting and she MISTAKENLY presumed steph was being serious. Without bothering to ask or find out of steph was serious or joking, she just PRESUMED steph was shouting seriously - and so she laid into her FOR NO REASON - saying 'you'll never work again after all this' !

I'm no Steph fan but at least she has fun and throws herself into the show. All Dan does is put Steph down, backed up by fellow self-righteous sourpuss - Gemma.

I'm totally done with Dan's miserable bitching. It's all projection from her own personal upset being thrown onto Steph. Steph reminds her of her own past mistakes and she ATTACKS steph for it - she DOESN'T 'HELP' HER. That's just BS.

Daniella out.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 10:44 AM #19
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Cheers Kaz - you are always the voice of reason
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 10:56 AM #20

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

I'm no Steph fan but at least she has fun and throws herself into the show. All Dan does is mope about and put Steph down, backed up by fellow self-righteous sourpuss - Gemma.

I'm totally done with Dan's miserable bitching. It's all projection from her own personal upset being thrown onto Steph. Steph reminds her of her own past mistakes and she ATTACKS steph for it - she DOESN'T 'HELP' HER at all. That's just BS.

Daniella out.
I was starting to really like Dani but recently she is showing herself to be quite nasty and bitter (I've seen her being nasty before in other shows so it was no surprise really.) I think she was genuinely trying to help Steph and it was thrown back in her face more than once, but that doesn't excuse how she is reacting now. However, it doesn't excuse Steph's behaviour either. Just because Dani is being bitter shouldn't detract from the awful way Steph has behaved in the house. She is so childish, selfish and annoying that it is hard to believe she is a 22 year old woman. Giving her passes won't do her any favours. She isn't a adolescent you have to pussy - foot around. It's pathetic.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 04:11 PM #21

Quote:

Daniella out.
I ALSO
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 04:34 PM #22
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Daniella out.
Dani had more contracts closed than open for a lot of years due to being a drunken smack head
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 05:21 PM #23

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Daniella out.
The best analysis of the situation...I couldn't agree with you more.
Old 31-01-2016, 04:18 PM #24

When John spoke out to Darren in front of the others and said it was because he cared,I believed him, but others very much didn't.
I assume that those at the time who attacked him for it are not the same people on here now defending Dani.....because that would be hypocrisy and double standards....and that will never do now will it ?
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2016, 04:29 PM #25

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

I don't approve of Steph's actions in the house, but I totally agree with Robodog's comments about Danielle.

Re Steph's Dad, and his comments about being proud of what she has done, I wondered whether he was referring to dumping Sam? Rumours are suggesting he has been unfaithful to her, and that there is also some conflict within the relationship, so maybe Steph's Dad was unhappy about her being with Sam?
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cbb, cow, daniella, faced, hard, reveals, tonight