Morgan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2020, 08:53 AM #2

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):

I’m not watching the video Felony Steve can you fill me in!
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2020, 09:02 AM #3
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal. View Post
I’m not watching the video Felony Steve can you fill me in!
Basically when she first applied, her 5 audition songs were by people like Jessie J, Adele, Katy Perry etc but they kept harassing her to sing Pink instead. Then, as soon as she added a Pink song her audition was accepted, she was told to arrive at the arena for 6am. The crew didn’t arrive until almost 9, they’d told her to get there earlier to wind her up even more.

During her interviews, they spent a whole hour asking for Pink. She ended up getting very emotional. After this, she went for an interview with Caroline Flack, who could see she was upset, so asked the crew to go and get them water. When they were alone, Caroline saw what the producers were trying to do and did her best to encourage Zoe to leave and said there were better ways to make it as a Popstar, but Zoe just laughed it off as she was still excited.

When she got on stage to audition, the crew turned off her in-ear backing track and played different ones to the ones she provided anyway, so she was completely thrown and couldn’t hear her cues.

Then, when she was getting ‘angry’, they actually edited in Tulisa saying ‘Stay on the stage!’ and Nicole saying ‘no baby no’ afterwards, those lines weren’t spoken on the night. When they were blurring her mouth it wasn’t because she was swearing, she was saying ‘I’m gonna kill myself’ as theyd led her to a full breakdown.

She also exposed that the audition queue is completely fake and it’s actually the audience queue that they show They insert acts into that queue and interview them there to pretend it’s a queue of Auditionees, when in actual fact there’s only about 10 people in the Auditionee queue per session
Old 31-07-2020, 09:29 AM #4
POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan. View Post
Basically when she first applied, her 5 audition songs were by people like Jessie J, Adele, Katy Perry etc but they kept harassing her to sing Pink instead. Then, as soon as she added a Pink song her audition was accepted, she was told to arrive at the arena for 6am. The crew didn’t arrive until almost 9, they’d told her to get there earlier to wind her up even more.

During her interviews, they spent a whole hour asking for Pink. She ended up getting very emotional. After this, she went for an interview with Caroline Flack, who could see she was upset, so asked the crew to go and get them water. When they were alone, Caroline saw what the producers were trying to do and did her best to encourage Zoe to leave and said there were better ways to make it as a Popstar, but Zoe just laughed it off as she was still excited.

When she got on stage to audition, the crew turned off her in-ear backing track and played different ones to the ones she provided anyway, so she was completely thrown and couldn’t hear her cues.

Then, when she was getting ‘angry’, they actually edited in Tulisa saying ‘Stay on the stage!’ and Nicole saying ‘no baby no’ afterwards, those lines weren’t spoken on the night. When they were blurring her mouth it wasn’t because she was swearing, she was saying ‘I’m gonna kill myself’ as theyd led her to a full breakdown.

She also exposed that the audition queue is completely fake and it’s actually the audience queue that they show They insert acts into that queue and interview them there to pretend it’s a queue of Auditionees, when in actual fact there’s only about 10 people in the Auditionee queue per session
Awh wow, good for Caroline for trying to make her turn away. That's going against the party line.

I don't know this Zoe but I'm like three degrees of separation away from her, I'd heard most of this before, shortly after the episode aired. A friend of mine auditioned in the same year (completely unrelated to Zoe, funnily enough) and she got one yes, two "no but try again after practice" and one outright no, but hers was edited she got but all NOs, and the laugh reactions from the judges were taken from other auditions in the same episode.

Nothing surprises me about XFactor tbh

Oliver_W is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2020, 01:41 PM #5

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Omg that’s awful! Bless her!

Caroline

Thanks for putting it in text form gorgeous x
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 09:12 PM #6

Quote:

This girl is lying.
No first round auditionees have ever been allowed to wear in ear monitors - it's not allowed until the live shows. Not in the entire history of the show.
You can see quite clearly she isn't wearing in-ears
Also in the shot of Nicole (No Baby No) you can clearly see its a "two shot" with the dad and daughter on stage, and the same for Tulisa when she points (Stay On The Stage) there is a wide shot where you can see Zoe on stage so these are clearly not "pick up" shots as claimed.
As for Caroline Flack, this is also a lie and Zoe is using Caroline's death knowing the other person can't say anything.
The talent (hosts and judges) are never left alone with the contestants during these stages, and it doesn't make sense anyway. There are around 6 people present during an on-camera interview for the ITV1 show, if someone was to ask for water they'd just send the runner. It's not like the entire crew would walk off.
Her claims are ridiculous, I was around the show at this time, I remember this all well.

It may well have been that they influenced her to sing a different song from her song list but the rest of it is all made up i'm afraid.
bababooee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2020, 09:32 AM #7
we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

Post 2010 or even sooner the x factor knew it gained from drama instead of talent, so not surprised.
Samm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2020, 09:36 AM #8

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

I was there was day, she was in the morning session and I was in the audience for the afternoon session and we were delayed by about 4 or 5 hours, it made sense when it was in the paper about what happened.

I think people know what they’re signing up for when they audition surely? Everyone knows it’s not a total talent competition, it’s widely known that it’s manipulated for entertainment.

Caroline being a comforting angel though
Old 31-07-2020, 10:21 AM #9
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
I was there was day, she was in the morning session and I was in the audience for the afternoon session and we were delayed by about 4 or 5 hours, it made sense when it was in the paper about what happened.

I think people know what they’re signing up for when they audition surely? Everyone knows it’s not a total talent competition, it’s widely known that it’s manipulated for entertainment.

Caroline being a comforting angel though
I don’t think she’d expected the level of humiliation and torture that they out her through, I mean sending out a separate email just for her to arrive hours before production had even set up???? It’s just degrading.
Old 31-07-2020, 10:26 AM #10
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Oh I almost forgot to add that she mentioned Dermot was extremely cold and hostile. He completely ignored her when the cameras were off and it seemed like he was aware and complicit in the humiliation of these ‘joke’ acts. When Zoe arrived he just looked her up and down, and said ‘oh, I get it now’ as if he’d already been briefed about this Pink Wannabe.
Old 18-08-2020, 10:08 PM #11
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Old 18-08-2020, 11:33 PM #12
In my nice era

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tia Kofi
DOI 2020: Ben Hanlin

In my nice era

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tia Kofi
DOI 2020: Ben Hanlin

Caroline the saint. Wow how awful for her.
Old 02-06-2021, 09:38 PM #13

"I've received thousands of messages asking me to tell you what happened on the X factor"

No, you didn't.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 12:01 AM #14

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

She's obviously NOT bullsh1tting , remember how her audition on the xf youtube channel was named " aggressive pink impersonator " , and as soon as she exposed them then it changed to " Zoe Alexander audition -pink so what " hmm suspect much .

Whether some of her story has holes in it or not , i truly believe XF manipulates and edits people to look a certain way, they exploit people for cheap gags and for ratings. Without a second's thought for people's wellbeing and mental health.

Lets not forget Zoe isn't the only one who's had a terrible experience on XF , other's have come out and said how badly they've been treated ie Misha B, Alexandra Burke, Jahmene etc .

The jugdges & producers especially Simon who orchestrated the entire show know what's going on, the contract that they make contestants sign is like a deal with the devil.

And the record label Syco is a mess , and they treat upcoming artists like disposable old news. They drop people like hot potatoes .
Old 16-08-2021, 11:29 PM #15
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
She's obviously NOT bullsh1tting , remember how her audition on the xf youtube channel was named " aggressive pink impersonator " , and as soon as she exposed them then it changed to " Zoe Alexander audition -pink so what " hmm suspect much .

Whether some of her story has holes in it or not , i truly believe XF manipulates and edits people to look a certain way, they exploit people for cheap gags and for ratings. Without a second's thought for people's wellbeing and mental health.

Lets not forget Zoe isn't the only one who's had a terrible experience on XF , other's have come out and said how badly they've been treated ie Misha B, Alexandra Burke, Jahmene etc .

The jugdges & producers especially Simon who orchestrated the entire show know what's going on, the contract that they make contestants sign is like a deal with the devil.

And the record label Syco is a mess , and they treat upcoming artists like disposable old news. They drop people like hot potatoes .
I agree with this.

I think I remember a few years ago that Lloyd Daniels (I think it was) said that he lost about 2 Stone from the stress of being on the Show, so I don't think he enjoyed his experience either.

Oh and Jedward and Katie Waissel have also attacked the programme for mistreating contestants.

A bit of a pattern is definitely forming here.

Out with extreme Politics on both sides of the divide.

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 16-08-2021 at 11:30 PM.
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
alexander, truth, x factor, zoe