Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-08-2009, 09:24 AM #1

Default Entertainment Vs Revenge

I've been a bb fan for the 10yrs it's been running. Year after year people vote the most entertaining people out early and the last three weeks or so are generally very boring. (remember last years winner????..I rest my case!)

I'm soooo tired of Bea being over dramatic and spend a lot of time giving out to the tele, ~~BUT~~ at least she gives us something to talk about, she's keeping the boards buzzing right now.

Fans of L/F are being treated to sleeping heads most nights of the week with the exception of one or two, namely Bea and Marcus, and occasionally Charlie. Love them or hate them they are the only reason L/F is interesting.

Lisa likes to get her little chicks into the duvet nests early, and only occasionally, generally because of a ruckus caused by Bea, Marcus or Charlie, are they up late, even then it's just for a fag and then back to bed.

Keeping Bea in, although it goes against the grain, would at least keep the show entertaining for the coming weeks, giving her even more arrogance and yes, making her more annyoing but entertaining (because we know she's disliked)

Losing David would also kick Lisa's entertainment value up a notch, putting the cat among the pigeons so to speak.

Before you dial your vote this week, decide whether you want boring or entertaining, especially those of us who have been canvassing for the return of L/F.
Shannieg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
entertainment, revenge