Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-09-2009, 04:45 PM #1

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Default I feel quite bad about...

leaving a Christening just now.

Me and my sister didnt come to the church which is fine, we arrived at around 3pm (1 hour after the party started). Lots of my friends were there, but this 1 friend who really annoys me, this girl, she's always there in my face, saying "Salv", "Salv" all the time whilst poking me. Loads of people in my year cant stand ehr because she's really annoying me.

So I made up an excuse to loads of people that I was ill, but the real reason (which my friends realised) that i went because she was annoying me, they were like "Noo, now she will always be with us!" You wont know how annoying she is until, you meet her!!

So my sister had to get 6 cars out of her way to drop me off as she was blocked off, including a guy that she said she really really likes today (one of my cousins ex, he cheated on my cousin) she didnt proper like him until today. So he moved his car out of the way for her and she seemed embarassed as they have been flirting today.

So Im at home now after only 2 hours of the baptism and im regretting leaving and without saying Bye to the family and the mum of the person baptised! Also I think my sisters annoyed because she looked like a fool asking the guys she fancies (what is she 12?? lol) to move his car. I told her to thank him, and now she's gone back, i hope she says Im sorry to the 6 people who moved their cars to get me home.

I hope everyone doesnt think im rude for leaving, but i feel really bad.

All because of this girl who REALLY is annoying me.
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bad, feel