Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB11 Celebrity Big Brother 11 on Channel 5, shown January 2013. Discuss here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-01-2013, 09:19 AM #1
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
Default What does playing the game mean

Surely playing the BB game is all about applying tactics in a gameplayer mode, which inadvertantly seduces the public into voting for them. The show has had a history of winners being the most popular and in many cases the most loved or entertaining people in the house. Aaron was a master of this tactic and although the cheap FB votes propelled him to victory, I cant see a parallel to whats going on this year.

Speidi have been very entertaining in some peoples eyes (the lesser majority) and interesting in most peoples eyes. There is no doubt they have carried the series this year but for the wrong reasons. I was under the illusion CBB was a popularity contest where the winner was the most popular. This year that format has been torn up and the Speidigate scenario has got us all fighting.

If they win, they win by default as there are insufficient normal votes to get them through, so by virtue of the fact that even their most ardent supporters are saying they cant win, it would be a travesty if they were propelled to victory by any outside and well funded source.

BB are going to end up the masters of their own destiny here. They brought in 2 master gamers to be nasty (Speidi admitted this last night) and they have only done what they were paid to do. I am now begginning to understand them now and my vitriolic feeling towards them are subsiding but still not enough to like them. If they win the CBB and indeed the normal BB format will be so badly dameaged it will never recover.

Lets hope Razor wins as he represents the fun loving type of player. Rylans victory has negatives attached to it for the letting him out scenario and if \Speidi wins it will be the death of the show. I was looking forward to the final, now I am not that interested as its going to be more of the same from the HM,s slagging off Speidi and CH5 defending them. Even Emma is confussed. Seems strange to me that the main line presenter of the show is in the dark, that dosent ring true.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
game, playing