Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-08-2018, 06:11 PM   #1
ethanjames
Senior Member
 
ethanjames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: england
Posts: 1,045

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Niall
BBUSA20: Haleigh
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBBUSA: Metta World Peace
Default my dragworld experience!!

this weekend i went to drag world and it was the most incredible overwhelming experiences ive ever done so id thought i would talk about it. i met so many queens but ill only talk about the drag race queens unless people asked otherwise bc idk if yall know my fave local queens and that.
katya; i met her first and it was clear she was incredibly nervous and she seemed on edge all day but saying that she was ****ing incredible and i made her do the KATYA WHEEZY LAUGH!!!!!!!! shes honestly so cute ugh
phi phi; surprisingly so freaking lovely and had possibly the nicest smile i had ever seen genuinely spent so much time with everybody and was honestly so misjudged on the show im sad now since shes so amazing.
ginger; caught her as she was packing up and she saw me awkwardly stare at her and asked if i wanted a hug she was so lovely and was so nice that though her guards tried to take her away she still met everyone!!!
courtney; yeeks possibly my worst m&g can i say that???????? like she was nice and everything but she seemed like she didnt care what i was saying when i was tryna talk to her and like??? idk it was weird
tatianna; was SO intimidated by her but actually was so so so nice and tried to make convo and we spoke for a good 5 mins about the convention in general she looked AMAZINF and was honestly so nice and spent so much time with everyone ugh i love her
alaska; i waited for an hour and a half for her behind some transphobes at drag world??/ but my god was it worth it it was so obvious she was very tired and stressed but she was so incredibly lovely and sweet and i could tell she appreciated i wasnt screaming "hieeee" or "ANUS" in her face like everyone else and acc tried to talk to her she signed my hat and my book like in 6 pages in massive writing and hugged me three times she was AMAZING
jujubee; had tried and tried to meet her and finally did right at the very end and was everything i expected she was super sweet and so funny and just had such a beautiful presence and let me meet her for free i love her

other special mentions is i got in miss fames way and she very carefully pushed my shoes away i was very embarassed jiggly pushed me for no reason violet waved and smiled at me and i died and i met bible girl 3 times and i love!!!!!!!!! such a great weekend
ethanjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2018, 06:12 PM   #2
ethanjames
Senior Member
 
ethanjames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: england
Posts: 1,045

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Niall
BBUSA20: Haleigh
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBBUSA: Metta World Peace
Default

**** this probably should be in other reality tv shows but
ethanjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2018, 06:18 PM   #3
Wizard.
Lisa Scott-Lee Expert
 
Wizard.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 15,773
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 6: Siannise
BBUSA21: Nicole
Love Island 5: Molly-Mae


Default

ugh im so jealous, glad you had an amazing time though
Wizard. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2018, 06:51 PM   #4
Twosugars
Stiff Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: London
Posts: 9,392
Default

sounds amazing!
So Alaska was there too!
but I must say I've always had a soft spot for Ginger Minj
I'd be more intimidated by Alaska than Tatiana tbh
Pity about Courtney being meh

What was the format of it all, what else was happening?
Twosugars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2018, 06:15 AM   #5
user17866
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 57,452


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanjames View Post
this weekend i went to drag world and it was the most incredible overwhelming experiences ive ever done so id thought i would talk about it. i met so many queens but ill only talk about the drag race queens unless people asked otherwise bc idk if yall know my fave local queens and that.
katya; i met her first and it was clear she was incredibly nervous and she seemed on edge all day but saying that she was ****ing incredible and i made her do the KATYA WHEEZY LAUGH!!!!!!!! shes honestly so cute ugh
phi phi; surprisingly so freaking lovely and had possibly the nicest smile i had ever seen genuinely spent so much time with everybody and was honestly so misjudged on the show im sad now since shes so amazing.
ginger; caught her as she was packing up and she saw me awkwardly stare at her and asked if i wanted a hug she was so lovely and was so nice that though her guards tried to take her away she still met everyone!!!
courtney; yeeks possibly my worst m&g can i say that???????? like she was nice and everything but she seemed like she didnt care what i was saying when i was tryna talk to her and like??? idk it was weird
tatianna; was SO intimidated by her but actually was so so so nice and tried to make convo and we spoke for a good 5 mins about the convention in general she looked AMAZINF and was honestly so nice and spent so much time with everyone ugh i love her
alaska; i waited for an hour and a half for her behind some transphobes at drag world??/ but my god was it worth it it was so obvious she was very tired and stressed but she was so incredibly lovely and sweet and i could tell she appreciated i wasnt screaming "hieeee" or "ANUS" in her face like everyone else and acc tried to talk to her she signed my hat and my book like in 6 pages in massive writing and hugged me three times she was AMAZING
jujubee; had tried and tried to meet her and finally did right at the very end and was everything i expected she was super sweet and so funny and just had such a beautiful presence and let me meet her for free i love her

other special mentions is i got in miss fames way and she very carefully pushed my shoes away i was very embarassed jiggly pushed me for no reason violet waved and smiled at me and i died and i met bible girl 3 times and i love!!!!!!!!! such a great weekend
...awww how thrilling, Ethan.....was this the first time you had met most of them or all of them..?...just an incredible experience to meet people who you feel have inspired you in some way..?...gorgeous...I donít follow RU Paulís drag because i donít have it on any of my channels but itís something Iíve always wanted to watch...I just googled some that youíve mentioned though and just going by first impression/surface type stuff..?...Ginger looks so warm and friendly and Jujubee has a great vibe about her as well...theyíre all so glamourous and fabulous through.....hmmmm, such a shame with Courtney because obviously sheís the one I know best and adored her completely on BB....
user17866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2018, 10:26 AM   #6
ethanjames
Senior Member
 
ethanjames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: england
Posts: 1,045

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Niall
BBUSA20: Haleigh
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBBUSA: Metta World Peace
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twosugars View Post
sounds amazing!
So Alaska was there too!
but I must say I've always had a soft spot for Ginger Minj
I'd be more intimidated by Alaska than Tatiana tbh
Pity about Courtney being meh

What was the format of it all, what else was happening?
there were loads of panels and booths everywhere and performances and alaska came out and performed read u wrote u at some point!!!!!!! there was so much going on
ethanjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2018, 10:28 AM   #7
ethanjames
Senior Member
 
ethanjames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: england
Posts: 1,045

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Niall
BBUSA20: Haleigh
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBBUSA: Metta World Peace
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...awww how thrilling, Ethan.....was this the first time you had met most of them or all of them..?...just an incredible experience to meet people who you feel have inspired you in some way..?...gorgeous...I donít follow RU Paulís drag because i donít have it on any of my channels but itís something Iíve always wanted to watch...I just googled some that youíve mentioned though and just going by first impression/surface type stuff..?...Ginger looks so warm and friendly and Jujubee has a great vibe about her as well...theyíre all so glamourous and fabulous through.....hmmmm, such a shame with Courtney because obviously sheís the one I know best and adored her completely on BB....
i really reccomend watching it its such a fun glamorous show and yes the first time i have met all of them!!!!! ginger and juju were wonderful and some of the best out of all of tjhem and i adored her too im just hoping it was an off day
ethanjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2018, 10:58 AM   #8
Twosugars
Stiff Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: London
Posts: 9,392
Default

how's the venue, sis, and organization?
also ticket prices?
is it a recurring event?
Twosugars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2018, 11:19 AM   #9
Morgan.
27/01/2020
 
Morgan.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 21,263

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Parvati


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanjames View Post
i really reccomend watching it its such a fun glamorous show and yes the first time i have met all of them!!!!! ginger and juju were wonderful and some of the best out of all of tjhem and i adored her too im just hoping it was an off day
I suppose she's right in the middle of a world tour, with a 50-100 person M&G at each show, so she might be absolutely knackered? I hope you get to meet her again and she can prove it wrong though
__________________
Morgan. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
dragworld, experience

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:04 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts