Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-08-2018, 10:29 AM #1
BBs Best future Housemate

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Chloe Ayling
BB8: Amanda
BBs Best future Housemate

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Chloe Ayling
BB8: Amanda
Default The BB team are abluste B'stards

SO I made An addition thate that talks about how I think I'm God.... I have a whole youtube Chanel that proves that I am God, Eve and Aaliyah!

My audition was on may 5th at 4:00 but at 1 o'cock they posted this tweet!

so its of the diary room mixer with the power light on and the words God written underneath... with the hashtag vioce of God!... I saw this (as it was posted just a few hours before I was to go into the diary room) and thought they were giving me a sign that they knew what I beloved and that they did believe that they thought I was God... hence why they used a picture of the mic mixer and labled it 'God' as they were saying that soon God #theviceofgod is going to be talking through this mic...

but no I got no 2nd audition (i did not even get a 2nd diary room talk) although it was at the end of the day and I had a train to catch in 45mins which I could not miss...

but why did they do that... all other days just got pictures of the task room signs!

# City number 3.... they also write. I also believe that I'm the 3rd temple EVE, Aaliyah, Anna... we are the three temples of Christ! the same soul through out the timeline!

The thing is that seeing this tweet was why I did not talk about my religion in the task room as I knew that I would not have the time to explain to the group all the reasons why I believe that Im god in human, form as there is way too much to say.... and I thought the examiners (or only some of them right at the top of the chain) already knew hence I did not need to tell the group, pluss I want this to be saved for the house!

If they don't put me through then this tweet is just them mocking me and my belief... and they had no intention of ever putting me through... if that's the case then I hope kalma comes back on them!.., although it kinda did when they set everything up for stormy and yet she just ditches them at last min!

Last edited by annabelindabee; 22-08-2018 at 11:42 AM.
annabelindabee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
abluste, bb, btards, team