Notices

CBB22 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2018 [CBB 22], won by Ryan Thomas, and housemates here.

-----

Old 23-08-2018, 04:25 AM #51
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...I’m not sure who will bring the entertainment...or for me, I would more say, who will bring the honesty...I like quite a few in there..I like Kirstie, Chloe, Roxanne, Sally...hmm maybe some more but I can’t think atm...

...I’m hoping Sally will step up a bit particularly because she’s stepped her toe in there in asking questions and addressing the storms of people...but she’s being a bit tentative atm...although that might be the better way as more direct like Natalie hasn’t got to the eye of the storm with people, sadly...Sally does though I feel have a little bit of Natalie channelled into her potentially...I mean I don’t see the point of basing a BB around people’s storms if they’re going to be avoided in talking about them because isn’t that the point of it..?...which Natalie has tried to do but obviously not in the best of ways as she’s a feisty little one...but I feel that people are trying to just win the public with house behaviour while many won’t know their storms which are also a part of who they are...like Gabby and Dan for instance..?...awww, aren’t they cute and friendly etc and bonding..?...but isn’t their storm or part of it ...that they may have been having an affair whilst his partner was pregnant..?...also his threat to stab his girlfriend in the throat isn’t a good look either...no matter what a ‘bad time’ it was for hem then apparently...not a great time for his girlfriend either I would think...and Jermaine as well, ugggghhh...his storm would have him having no respect at all for females...yet those young men are being all chivalrous and caring and protective with Gabby against that big bad wolf, Natalie...it’s all so self serving and contrived atm I feel...we need to get to the eye of those storms which Natalie was trying to do and we need to hear those own perspectives on the stories...and then list the public decide etc...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-08-2018, 08:27 PM #52
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

At least we have our answer what the show will consist of now - cleaning rotas and tears!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bring, entertainment, natalie