Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

Old 27-08-2018, 12:29 AM #76
In my nice era

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tia Kofi
DOI 2020: Ben Hanlin

In my nice era

Favourites (more):

What abut Anna Nicole Smith?
Old 27-08-2018, 12:31 AM #77
A great thief

A great thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelindabee View Post
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKK]]

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuu
Old 27-08-2018, 12:31 AM #78
A great thief

A great thief

Quote:
I really wish you were dead... I am that mad at you... please just leave me alone
We all do sis
Old 27-08-2018, 12:33 AM #79

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):

Quote:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKK]]

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuu

sis are you ok? can u smell burning? are u having a stroke?
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 12:33 AM #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbro View Post
sis are you ok? can u smell burning? are u having a stroke?
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 12:33 AM #81

Quote:
I really wish you were dead... I am that mad at you... please just leave me alone
Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyH View Post
We all do sis
Reported for death threats.
Old 27-08-2018, 12:34 AM #82
BBs Best future Housemate

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Chloe Ayling
BB8: Amanda

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
Why have you concentated on naming modern westernised celebrities after you? Why did you not name anybody before the 1700s or current celebrities from the other side of the globe?
Babylon : Baby Lon

Babylon the Great - Mother of all sinners (humans)

Babylon - The first 'Baby on' Earth

Babylon - 'Babe' from 'Lon' - She is from London.

Anne / Anna

Mary’s Mother was called this indicating that Mary's 'God Mother' was called Anna.

Lamb : I am b

The Lamb of God is a reference to Christ and the anagram within it says ‘I am b’, Anna's surname is Bee!

There is a slight B in it, this is because Bee is slight for only very few can hear her calling and during her 3.5 year sacrifice few care to listen to her.ed as few can here her call.

Johanna : oh anna & Ioanna : I anna

Johanna is translated in hebrew as Ioanna if you take off the o it say’s I anna this word also means Goddess of Heaven and Earth. Mary and Johanna was said to be at the resurrection but that could also translate as Mary the Goddess of heaven and Earth was at the resurrection. This indicates that maybe Mary is the Goddess not Jesus.

Johanna was at Christ's resurrection, this is pointing that ‘oh anna’ was at the christ resurrection!

Hosanna : Who’s anna

Hosanna in the highest... 'Who's Anna' she is the highest.

"Hosanna! Blessed she who comes in the name of the Lord" This was said before Christ's rose because it was supposed to point to God's name being called out is actually Anna. Only when people cry this name can she rise!

Britannia : Brit anna

“Britannia rules the waves" because it points out that 'Brit Anna' rules the spiritual waves, Anna who is from Britain.

Manna : like M anna

This the name for ancient magic believed to be used for the moving of very large stones on Easter island! It is also mentioned in the Bible. Prophecies about the hidden Manna is the promise from God.

Abba : Abb

Abba is the Hebrew name meaning the Father but Abb is Christ initials Anna Belinda Bee and since her name is Anna Abba looks like a combination of the two names.

Jezebel : Jez a be

Jezebel is a Biblical women whose goal was to destroy ‘god’s people’ but the god in this story is the Evil god of the Bible so being against this god is not a bad thing. This woman is prophesied in revelation to come back at the end of the age to try and complete this task, and now this woman is here and world's leaders will help her complete this mission. She is prophesied to be cast into a bed at the end of the age only to be tormented by God, which only happens because she is the true sacrifice of God. The one who will suffer for the sake of others. This is something that is happening to me as I know I'm God and I know thousands of people know as they are reminding me every day through songs adverts and films yet no one is saying one word to me hence making me feel both depressed cut off and confessed,

Jezebel is known for seduction, beauty and trickery but considering that she suffers, it only says indicates that she is God's sacrifice.

If she is God as a mortal and aim to destroy the 'people of god' who are not on her side, it proves that she does have skills in trickery because people will think that she is not god when really it's just a test to see who knows there God. Because she suffers, it only makes her a more likely candidate to be the suffering messiah who is rejected by ALL people.

Ester : 1st her

a Queen who is crowned on the 7th day of hanika.

Anarchist : Ana r christ

a person who likes individuality and rebels against current ways.

Christian : Christ i an

Ann is Christ not Jesus

Annalist : Anna list

A list of researchers and intelligent people who look into things, these are Annas kind of people for they look for evidence not usually faith.

Atheists : A the (chr)ist

Someone who does not believe in God but they may start believing in Christ after seeing these connections

Rosh hashanah : Rose has ana

A name of a Jewish holiday that is supposed to celebrate the rising of Christ

Jesus : Jez us

This could be saying two things which is that Jesus is us the Mother and Father, or us as in Jesus is like all of us, pointing to the fact that he was a normal human like all other people.

Abaddon : Ab add on

The biblical "beast" that rises from the pit at the end of the Age. The name suggests that this charter was AB’s add on. AB is Christ initials!

Messiah : Miss i an ('an' short for Anna) Mrs i an

This points to the possibility that the messiah is a Miss or Mrs as 'Mr sian' does not say as much.

Barbelon : ar be! on

This is the Hebrew name for Mother/holy spirit the name points to my username

Yeshua : Yes u a : Yes she a ('a' for Anna)

This is the hebrew name for God on Earth the name using the same coding format that I've used on the other name, it indicates that God’s name could begin with A and could be a female.

Zion : C i on

This is the name of God holy 'temple' (body of God) The word goes out from Zion. The name suggests that it’s a person. It’s not specific to any individual but it’s my belive that Zion is an individual (the Mother) but is also the name of everyone united as one that are all part of the Great Mother. Hence that could be why the name is nonspecific and could apply to any person.

Nirvana - Near ana

A name for paradise.

Heavan - Have an

A name for paradise.

Anaconda - Ana conned yah

This is a the name of the largest snake. The snake in the Bible is called the deceiver so Ana coned yah! This name points to Ana in fact is the one who deceives people. The Bible is backwards because it’s against the Mother and in favour of supporting the monster.

Anna has inspired people to write the Bible but the parts that are about her are mostly just the rejected characters…. The writers of the book promote a horrible god and lie about who the truth God is, she is the big Mystery Babylon… Because people have turned against her this world has been cursed and millions of deaths through war have happened.

Canna : C anna

- God told people in genesis to go to the land of 'Canna' This was the promised land and the name indicates that it’s the land that's sees Anna

Canaanite : C anna night

Thise a name for a type of people. They are said to be 'bad people' but there is a biblical marriage for Easu who was a canaanite, and the Bible is supposed to be prophesying a wedding between the bride and groom. This name suggests that the Bride and groom wedding will take place at ‘C ana night!’ The Night when people see Anna and rejoice over her.

AreMaria : Eve Mary, i a ('a' for Anna)

Another name for the holy Mother

Jesus : Jez us

Jesus could be symbolic for Jez us, means that he was just a man like all others.

Or Jesus could be saying Jez us Anna and Martin.

Immanuel - Is man, u wel!

The old testament says the son of God will be called this... so, my children I am asking you all: “R u, man, well now!”

Noah : No ah

No Ahh, this story as not true...

Noah was also the story of a Man who saved himself and his close family but yet let the rest of mankind drown in a flood, so he has earned the title of No Ah!

Jonah : Jo, nah

Jo! Nah! The whale story was not true either! God only added these stories as a test to see how smart people are!

Eve : Evolution

Evolution was Eve’s solution. She was a human born from a semi-evolved ape. She had a change in her D&A that made her skin more like ours and a jean change that made her appearance different to her ancestors and more human like.

Adam : A dam

Adem was used as a dam by God so that he would channel his Mother's blood into the Ape like creatures who he had kids with. This caused them to lose their fur and caused evolution to speed up.

Eve gave A dam:

Eve gave adam the apple of knowledge because Eve gave a damn and gave adam knowledge and the ability to feel and reason. She did this by passing on a special blood type that would only exist in humans and will make them more intelligent than all other species.

Lucifer : Lose ur fur

He was a half human, half monkey. The Naphthalene who had many children with 12 different Monkey tribes! Born with skin that was partly like his Mothers who had a more hairless skin texture and partially like fur (like that seen in people who have the wolf skin disease). But with Eve’s blood and the warming up of the planet, him and his bloodline began to lose their fur.

Banana - B an ana

Monkeys eat banana's, and monkeys evolved into humans, Anna is a human.

Satan : Say tan

This name could have a connection with ‘say cheese’ a term used just before a bright light goes off. So God could be saying; “Say tan in the sun God’s light…” Satan died after conception with Darla, his soul then later entered into the sun gods stomach and into the body of the unborn baby. This, I believe, is one reason why the father and son is the same person. I believe this because I know in my heart that I would never want to be with anyone else. Even before I met him a felt like I was looking for some just like him. The Bible also says that if a woman is raped by someone she must marry that person and once you are married you are not allowed to sleep with anyone else. I do not believe in this statement but believe the only reason why it in the Bible is because it is a law that Christ must stick to as part of the curse. If the Father and the Son are the same person, then it would explain why my love for him is so strong but why it is also sexual. Satan is also the light bearer so ‘Say tan’ is a related code name.

Merry Christmas : Mary’s Christ mast

Christmas Eve : Eve’s Christ mass

The night before the birth! This could be indicating that Eve was alive the night before the birth.

Santa : Satan

Santa goes down the chimney babies go ‘down the vigina’, and since christmas day is supposed to celebrate the birth of Jesus this could indicate that its Satan's birthday not Jesus.

There are Many well known Goddess names with Anagrams in:

Isis : I is

The story of Isis also tells a similar story of a women Goddess who was pregnant but the father of that unborn baby died but Isis brought him back to life by having this son. The Mary and Jesus story is believed too be a retold story that was inspired by Isis and her Son, Horus. Horus also ends in the letters us just like Jesus. The similarity between the two is long if you research into it. The only main difference between the two stories is that Isis was a woman who has more power and authority than Mary. Many people did not like powerful woman back then, so they tried to take the power away from females by making Mary less powerful but the Catholics fort against this.

Jesus / Horus, could translate to read Jesus, or us if you take the H away?

Athena : At ana

The goddess of wisdom.

Dianna : D I Anna (the Anna)

Another famous goddess ..

Kali : K al i : Call i : Cool i

This is the goddess who destroys men's egos, she does stand as one of my favourite Goddess characters, hence could explain why she was given the cool name!

Gia - G! i a (a for Anna)

Gia is the pagan name for Mother Earth Goddess

Israel : Is real : I is real

This could be pointed out that Israel in the bible is a real person… Hence why it says; I 'is real'

Israel can also be stretched to read I r all... and In all!

Inanna : In anna

A fertility Goddess

She is a Born in Easter - I was born in Easter on the 3 day I was born April 3.

Ishtar : I star / Nana : aNna / Azna : ANna

It extents to other religions to:

Allah : Allah!

I’m sorry if this offends you but you forcing woman to dress in back, to not leave the home without a chaperone, to force them to cover up, to not be allowed to work, to not get educated, not be allowed to vote, not be allowed to refuse their husband if he demands sex, to be forced into unwanted marriages, to not be allowed to own homes, or to inherit things, to not be allowed to drive, to get put the victim in prison because they were beaten and raped… All this offend the Goddess, so you have all earned the hidden title of All AHH! They don’t treat women as equals to man... AHHH!

Quran : Ur an : Qu. R an - Koran : K ur an (An short for Anna)

The name of the muslim holy Book.

Kaaba stone : K ab as one : K ab at one

There holly Stone

Mecca : Me c a ('a' for Anna)

There most holy place!

Kabbalah : K abb al! ah!

This is the name of the Jewish mastic a cult! - ABB my initials again!

Qabbalah – abb al! ah!

Armageddon : I'm ma get it on

I will get it on, I will bring about the end of the age and open up the new age

Isil : Is il

There are anagrams in most of the celebrties names:

Christina Augural - Christ in a, r u nearer

Rihanna : R I anna : R i ha na

Britney Spears - Spears in Britain

Madonna - Mad Anna

Beyonce - Be once

Ariana - A r i ana

Amy from Evanescence - A me - Eve’s escence

- sings the song 'Bring me to life'

Gaga - G! a g! a ('a' for Anna)

Anastacia : Ana sty c her

Fall Out Boy : Fallen Angels

Pitbull : Beast out the pit

Kelly Clarkson : Kelly and Adele Clarkson were my two ‘best friends’ at theater school

AC/DC Anna christ / Dalar christ

Queen : Helped made famouse to promote the queen of heaven.

Hannah Montana - anna Mount ana

Sabrina : ab ana the teenage witch

Buffy Anne Summer : B u fly Anne (B for Bee) From Buffy the vampire slayer

Anagrams are in names of places

Indiana : in d I ana

Louisiana : lo, u is I Ana

Virginia : Virgin i a - Virgin Mary

Mississippi : Miss isis i

Montana : Mount ana

California : C al i, for I A

Astanna : A st anna : As anna

Havanna : Have anna

... Many more

There are anagrams in famuse brand names:

Apple - Logo is of a bitten apple like Eve's temptation

Google - Sounds like ‘Go girl!’ and there is lots of colour in the logo

Starbucks - this has the two tailed cyrus / Goddess on it. She looks like Anna with litgh colored curly hair.

Visa : is a (A for Anna) - V could also be a reference to the fifth age which is the age where I belive Earth will feel like a paradise.

Verizon - Her Zion, Zion’s vision

Mcdonald's - the logo is a big M and arguably is the most famous Logo, M could be for Martin (the name of the Father).

Amazon : Am a Zion : Anna’s Zion : Anna’s on

Ebay: Abey - If you swap the E and A around it says my name with an exra Y.

Disney - They have 666 in their logo which is supposed to be the number of the Anti christ.

Vodoa phone has a 6 in the logo and looks a bit like Vodoo which is a type of magic!

Walmart : al martin (Matin is the Fathers name)

Mexicano : Me I c ana

Wannabe; anna be

Amazing : Anna zing

Together: To get her

God is ABEL: God is A BEE

Arcana - ar c ana (Meaning secrets or mysteries)

Femail: B me all

Analist: Ana list

Analistics: Ana list it

Abey : A be

There are soo many name that contain Anna or Ann within it 1000's of them. Like: Hannah, Panna, Rosanna, Rocksanna, Roxanne Mariana, Susanna, Johanna, Giana, Eliana, Liliana, Alana, Anaya, Lana, Annia, Aviana, Liana

Isabel : Is abe

Isabella: is a be all

Alaina : Al ana

Olivia: o liv i a (a for anna)

Ava : Ana

Sophia : Sophie is her sisters name

Mia : Mm i a (a for anna)

Madison : ab is on
Ella : B all

Addison : Abb is on

Melaina : Me ana

Thea : The a

Phoebe : the be

Aniyah : An i yah

Sabrina : a b r i an

Bianca : B i ana

There is power in the name of Anna Bee!!!

The fact that there are so many name with Anna could prove that Anna’s spirit is in All people

The power is not Just in here Name their are many over things that prove that she is the awaited Christ.

Easter: The holiday to celebrate the rise of the Goddess

Anna was born April 3rd, Christ is believed to rise on the 3rd.

Christ birth mum's name on her Birth certificate is Rosemary - Indicating that she Rose Mary. There is also a film called Rosemary's baby where a woman named Rosemary gave birth to the Aniti-Christ

And I’m the one who went through Sacrifice and spent three years in almost complete isolation. I’m the one who figured out the truth behind the Bible. I’m the one who was Aaliyah… I’m the one who re-wrote the Bible. There is a lot more to say but this is all the things that will be announced to the World May 23rd! This is the Day the Church will be birthed. The whole spirit will be let out on all who are willing to reach and care.

The Bible says that the word will go out from Zion. Zion can be talking about the City but the words of what to say Have to come out from a individual first.

The Anti-christ someone who I dynes the father and son... I do both because I am God!!! If you are waiting for you Anti Christ then you are waiting for me!

Before Christ 'dies' he goes to Annas first... So this is prophesying that son of God, goes to Annas first... (The mother of the trinity)

Jesus is code for 'jez us' it represents 2 people the bride and/or the groom... They are the same people as the mother (Isis) and son... The story's was inspired by a mortal guy in the past but is a prediction of 2 people that are to come...

Christ was betrayed 13th day 'died on the cross' on the 14th day readed dead the 15th day and rose again on the 16th day. Anna sacrifice started in the year 2013, she ‘died’ on this cross 2014 she saw how horrible people really were and she rose 2016. These are the years of my sacrifice on the 'cross' (not a literal cross but cross between the old and new age)... I've always lived in the 14th house... Indicating that I've always lived in sacrifice, the sacrifice only became serve during these three years.

I was born april 3rd 3 days before me is April fools.. I fooled you about Jesus... He's not Christ I am ... And April was the 1st month before

He Died on a cross... I was born in a massive hospital that is in the shape of a cross... and until 2014 there was a massive statue of Mary right outside.

I lived most of my life on a hill God is believed to live on a hill.

It is believed that all people, from all around the world will come to Christ. She lives in London which is one of the world's Largest and multicultural cities in the world.

Mary is supposed to be virgin when she gives birth to the new age

I was this, and there are very few 28 year old Virgins around.

I have not even had a relationship last more than a few weeks, that is a very rare thing

Babylon is belived to be a hore, a phrostiute. I do massage and I see people naked at an hourly rate. And many of these client finish themselves at the end of the hour. I am happy to wear a bikini and sometimes I allow people to message me within the time. Im am open about this as a have a liberal view and do not believe that I should feel shame to my job as I would rather do this than most other low wage jobs. I also believe that finding a partner is one of the most important things that you can do and by doing massage I meet different guy all the time in hope of finding a partner. If is becuase of my desire to have a family that I do not offer hand relief at the end of the session. But because of what I do do, many would say that I am a light form of prostitution and so for that reason I am the virgin *****. Someone who is both the Virgin Mary and the ***** of Babylon. Almost no one would the profile of both these people.

The son of god was also the only begotten son of God... Jesus (in tale) only had blood parent, since beggin mean blood relative, the story can only be saying that Mary is God not Jesus.

Christianity is dying because people are outsmarting it. But my telling can not be out smarted.

Mother Nature can be kind and loving but she can also be harsh and unforgiving. But this power is one of the most powerful forces in the World

All life comes from females… So if there is a God who creates life it’s most likely female!

There are many other anagrams in worlds a phrases:

I am - I ann! The Lord is referred to as the ‘I AM’ add a gap in the m and it says I Ann

I can - I c ann

Together - To get her - Come together ‘to get her’

God is able - God is a bee

Gathering - at her ring - Gate her ring - Get her in!

Last edited by annabelindabee; 27-08-2018 at 12:35 AM.
annabelindabee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 12:34 AM #83

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Quote:
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 12:35 AM #84

Not Martin Dodd being the "father".

Jesus Christ.
Old 27-08-2018, 12:37 AM #85
A great thief

A great thief

Quote:
Sophia : Sophie is her sisters name
sis did you just give up on this one
Old 27-08-2018, 12:37 AM #86
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Anal. Ana. L
Twosugars is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 12:37 AM #87

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I am - I ann! The Lord is referred to as the ‘I AM’ add a gap in the m and it says I Ann

I can - I c ann

Together - To get her - Come together ‘to get her’

God is able - God is a bee

Old 27-08-2018, 12:37 AM #88

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
IM ****ING WHEEZING omfg
Old 27-08-2018, 12:37 AM #89
A great thief

A great thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Reported for death threats.
Where are the threats
Old 27-08-2018, 12:37 AM #90

Quote:
Old 27-08-2018, 12:38 AM #91
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Are all Ana’s potential Gods?
Old 27-08-2018, 12:38 AM #92
A great thief

A great thief

Quote:
Old 27-08-2018, 12:39 AM #93

Quote:
Old 27-08-2018, 12:39 AM #94

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Are all Ana’s potential Gods?
she's coming
Old 27-08-2018, 12:40 AM #95
In my nice era

Favourites (more):

In my nice era

Favourites (more):

I'm still not getting the punchline.
Old 27-08-2018, 12:40 AM #96

Quote:
she's coming
I didn't even watch BB17 but who the **** is THAT?
Old 27-08-2018, 12:41 AM #97

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I’m the one who was Aaliyah
anna bee's multi exposed?
Old 27-08-2018, 12:43 AM #98

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
I didn't even watch BB17 but who the **** is THAT?
Ana o Tominoj

I typed in "Ana Big Brother" to find a relateable Ana/Anna/Rocksanna/Copacabana but she was the first person to show up

I'd figure it'd be at least somewhat humourous since it has the BB17 chair
Old 27-08-2018, 12:45 AM #99

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Why so late though. If her parents named her Ariana on purpose because they believe you are god and they wanted to leave a subtle hint to the world on the offchance their daughter becomes famous... why would they leave it until so long to tel Ariana that she is named after a british woman that is also god?
I did you not read what I siad... I said they did it without knowing that they did it to help give power to my name.... they probably don't know of me even now... I never said they know me and there are about 600 names that have anna, ana or anne or ane or Bee in it.... any of those names just show the power of my name as its only usallay in female names... if females are made in my image this is why my name is EVERYWHERE...

Last edited by annabelindabee; 27-08-2018 at 12:52 AM.
annabelindabee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 12:46 AM #100

So now they DON'T know you? I thought you said they knew about you but held a secret pact to keep the secret for 5 years? Or was it 7 years? Do you even know?

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
antichrist, bb, claims, controversial, housemate