Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

The X Factor 2004-'08 [S1-5] Discussion of previous series (2004-2008) and the contestants. Winners were Steve Brookstein, Shayne Ward, Leona Lewis, Leon Jackson and Alexandra Burke.

Old 04-11-2007, 09:11 AM #1

Default Hands of my Man, Dan

Quote:
HANDS OFF MY MAN, DAN
Sexy Dannii Minogue has been ordered to keep away from X Factor heartthrob Andy Williams - by his furious girlfriend.

Student Katie Lynch warned: "Get your hands off my man, Dannii. You may be trying to turn him into a superstar but he'll always be my bloke.

"I understand why females fancy him. He's gorgeous. But he'll always be mine."

Katie, 20, who's a dead ringer for gorgeous judge Dannii, had been devastated by rumours that she and Andy were enjoying a secret fling on the ITV1 show.

And she vowed that if Andy, 23, does the dirty on her with Dannii, she will give him hell.

The pair began flirting at his first audition. Dannii, 36, described him as "hot stuff" and added: "I really dig your style. The girls are going to love you."

And asbestos worker Andy told The People: "I have been having seriously saucy thoughts about Dannii. There is definitely a twinkle there and we have been giving each other the eye.

"She seems to be getting my message and feels what I am thinking. "I think I am in with a chance to be honest, I really am.

"I am winning the show and then I am taking her out. It's as simple as that. I'm taking her out when I win."

But his vow to date Dannii will crush Katie, who has been seeing Andy, of Newport, South Wales, for a couple of years. A pal of Katie said: "She has told us that he'll have a lot to answer for when he comes back home.

"She trusts Andy 100 per cent and knows that Dannii wouldn't even go there.

"But the rumours are difficult to handle, even if they only are just that - rumours.

"Andy doesn't help the situation by saying things like this. He may only be joking.

But it's hurtful and she's very angry."

Last month, Andy admitted he was struggling without Katie.

He said: "It's been really hard without Katie. We've been able to snatch half an hour here and there but it would be nice to spend the night together."

On the website Myspace, Katie says: "My boyfriend is amazing. He is my best friend and he is there for me 24/7.

"I love him because he's gorgeous, because he always says the wrong thing, because he's not afraid to call me chubby, because he always says 'tits up' and 'bugger' in front of my grandma, and because we can sit in comfortable silence without talking sh*t to fill it. And also because he's on TV."

Kylie's sister Dannii was seen out at a London restaurant last week with X Factor boss Simon Cowell, 48.

And fellow judge Sharon Osbourne, 55, recently walked off the set after a backstage row with Dannii.

She was reported to have reduced Dannii to tears during a dressing room tirade just before the show went on air. She was said to be jealous of stunning Dannii getting all the attention. Sharon returned the following week.
Source:Sunday People
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 09:16 AM #2

Favourites:
BB12: Alex
X Factor 2011: Janet

Favourites:
BB12: Alex
X Factor 2011: Janet

Lmao, he ent nothing specail luv, and I'm sure Dannii doesn't fancy him, and lol at her saying he is a superstar
XxShortyxX is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
dan, hands, man