Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

View Poll Results: .
Yes 21 70.00%
Yes
21 70.00%
No 9 30.00%
No
9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 22-09-2018, 08:22 AM #26
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calderyon View Post
You loved him a 6-7 days ago.

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.

Last edited by Nicky91; 22-09-2018 at 08:22 AM.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-09-2018, 08:23 AM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfie View Post
I agree with this - anyone dominating the show is a bad thing, and we need to have the opportunity to get to know all of the housemates.

I have found Lewis G amusing at times and repulsive at others, and I think he has something to offer in terms of house dynamics, but I wouldn't want the show to become all about him or any other housemate, in fact.
I totally agree.

Isaak has been a huge disappointment to me with his banal giggles over teenage remarks from Lewis G. Their conversations are nothing more than cringeworthy.

I hope either or both of them goes next but because of the twists, I can't see it happening.
Old 22-09-2018, 08:40 AM #28
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
I really cannot say until I know why they are dominating. But speaking generally, I do not like when the show revolves around one housemate, or even two. The only time this is acceptable is if the rest of the housemates are just boring ****ers...and at this stage in the game its way too early to even know if this is true as we have seen nothing of anyone else really..all week its been Anamelia with a side order of Lewis G.
...tbf though...other housemates have been thrown into the mix as well in the first week...there has been Lewis F with his paranoid obsession with Anamelia...Lewis G with his wind up Bear tactics...Isaac with his vindictiveness and mean spirit...then there’s been the ‘girlie’ stuff and gossiping which brought about the bathroom argument...Kay has had a reasonable airtime with her sweet and caring nature...also there has been some good conversations shown with Zoe and Cian in particular...but other good chats being shown as well...so it has been a fairly good mix for an expected first week of settling down time...which is often slower in all housemates revealing their characters so early on anyway..but obviously there was a big and very strong and dominating character in Ana...so she had more airtime for that, as her character emerged immediately...but others at more of a slow pace except for Lewis G who has been taunting from the off...just like we take time to get to know the housemates...they generally need that settling period as well...now though there is lots of interest emerging so much less need to give anyone a more dominance...however though, if it’s ‘key’ to big causes of stress or dramas in the house...then I think that dominance has to happen as well...and were naturally going to feel it’s less what we want to see if it’s a housemate we’re not keen on as opposed to a housemate that we enjoy watching...I don’t think that could be denied by any of us in truth...I’ll keep watching with the same interest while there are people of interest in there for me and while they’re been shown.. ...it just means I’ll have to bear the more grim housemates as well and whatever airtime they’re being given...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-09-2018, 08:53 AM #29

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy View Post
I totally agree.

Isaak has been a huge disappointment to me with his banal giggles over teenage remarks from Lewis G. Their conversations are nothing more than cringeworthy.

I hope either or both of them goes next but because of the twists, I can't see it happening.
It’s vte so he’ll go
Elliot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-09-2018, 09:58 AM #30

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBCanada 7: Dane

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBCanada 7: Dane

Nope, though I really hope it doesn't happen...
Eddie. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
dominating, highlights, interests, issac, lewis g, lose, start