Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB 1 - 5 Celebrity Big Brother series 1 to 5 from 2001-2008.

Old 06-01-2005, 01:48 PM #1

Default Bridget\'s BB plan - go in, get naked

'Celebrity Big Brother' kicks off tonight (Thursday) but Channel 4 are still remaining tight lipped as to who will be going in the house.

However, they have announced that as well as 16p of every vote (via telephone, mobile and interactive TV) being split equally among each celebrity housemates' nominated charity, the remaining profits (9p per vote) will go to the appeal to help victims of the Asia Tsunami disaster.

This means that for every one million votes cast in 'Celebrity Big Brother 2005', £90,000 will go to the Tsunami appeal in addition to the money already being raised for the housemates' charities.

But, we do know one person who will be crossing the BB threshold - Sly Stallone's loopy ex-wife Bridget Neilson.

She told us that she's looking forward to the experience and won't be packing too may clothes:

"Probably the first thing I'll do, once I get my suitcase in there, is get naked - it's because I'm Danish!"

"Everybody has misunderstood what it is because in America, when you take off your clothes, it has a sexual message, but instead I think it's about being comfortable and having a good time."

Article Radio 1
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb, bridget, naked, plan