Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB 1 - 5 Celebrity Big Brother series 1 to 5 from 2001-2008.

Old 09-01-2005, 06:42 AM #1

Default Highlights From Saturdays Show!

Saturday 8 January on Channel 4

· Brigitte tells Big Brother that Jeremy is the cutest housemate
· Jeremy loses the clothes from his suitcase after the first task
· The girls tease John

Day 2 - Friday 7 January 2005
9.53am
After their first night together in the Big Brother house. The eight celebrity housemates are woken by Big Brother's alarm - loud bagpipe music.

10.28am
The housemates have been awake for 35 minutes and talk has already turned to the whereabouts of their suitcases. Big Brother has provided the housemates with a welcome hamper for breakfast and lunch. Germaine and Lisa soon take over the kitchen duties.

11.41am
All the housemates are in the bedroom. Caprice, Germaine and Lisa are discussing homeopathic medicines. John complains that the girls are always talking about health. "Oh go back to sleep John." Quips Germaine as the girls gang up against John.

12.36pm
Kenzie is alone in the sauna, while Brigitte is washing up and most of the others are in the bedroom. John takes the opportunity to ask Bez about the Happy Mondays as he has never heard of them. They then discuss the issue surrounding the legalisation of drugs. "I think it should all be legalised" argues Bez, "everyone should be given a choice and the kids should be educated as to the dangers." John agrees.

1.55pm
In the bedroom, John continues to find more out about his fellow housemates by asking Kenzie about his boy band, Blazin Squad. Lisa laughs to hear that John has never heard of "garage music."

3.29pm
Lisa and Caprice are in the bedroom and decide to take an afternoon nap. However, Big Brother sounds the bagpipe alarm, to which Caprice responds, "are they serious?" They try to doze again, but then Big Brother sounds the alarm again. The other housemates are all in the living room where Kenzie was trying to nap on the sofa, on hearing the alarm for the third time, Kenzie shouts "ok I get the message yeah."

4.03pm
Brigitte goes to the Diary Room for her first chat with Big Brother. "I really like it (in the house), very much, I like this a lot. John can be annoying, but I like him. Jeremy is the cutest in here. Great body, amazing smile and very sweet. He knows he's cute. It's a nice piece to look at, a nice piece of man."

5.10pm
Jeremy, Caprice, Brigitte, Bez, Kenzie and Lisa are entertaining themselves by playing a game in the bedroom where they have to throw a small ball into a tube. Caprice entertains the boys by bending over before taking her aim.

5.54pm
Big Brother has gathered the housemates on the sofa for their first task. Big Brother calls each housemate to the diary room individually to quiz them on just how well they've got to know their fellow housemates. At stake...personal items taken from each of their suitcases. At the end of the task, Jeremy was left with just the clothes he arrived with, Kenzie lost out on his sheepskin slippers, while Brigitte had her make-up bag confiscated. They will remain without their respective items for the duration of their stay in the Big Brother house.

7.15pm
Brigitte, Lisa and Caprice are in the Jacuzzi. The girls are quizzing Brigitte about her romance and marriage with Sylvester Stallone. She reveals that she finds it annoying that "I'm not famous for being a good actress or anything, I'm just famous for being his wife. It's not fair." Then Big Brother announces that the store room is open for them all to collect their suitcases, so they all jump out of the tub. In the store room the housemates worry that Jeremy will have no clean clothes to wear, they agree to donate clothes to him.

7.56pm
Kenzie, Caprice, Jeremy and Brigitte are in the spa area. When asked what she thinks of John, Caprice giggles, "I think he is seriously, so gross. Haha, he's pure entertainment. But I like John sometimes." Then John joins them and strips off to reveal a pair of blue swimming shorts. "I think you have bigger boobies than me!" Says Caprice. Caprice tells John he is getting nicer, "you couldn't keep up this façade, you are a very lovely man really."

9.06pm
The housemates are working out how to best spend their shopping budget of £168. Lisa and Germaine are in charge of the list, but when John arrives he complains that he hasn't had his say. "Oh sit down and shut up" Germaine tells John, "Life is unfair....with that face you should know that already." The others laugh.

11.47pm
The housemates are in the bedroom when Germaine goes to the Diary room for the first time.
"I'm enjoying it in here more that I expected and I like the others more that I expected. Even John. I'm getting used to the intricacies of verbal strategies and I understand his insecurities. We've (the housemates) decided we won't argue with him. On Kenzie she says, "I love the way he acts tough and a bad boy, when he's not at all." She admits to being "puzzled" by Brigitte and surprised by Jeremy saying that he is "very beautiful and very aware of it." On Bez she says that, "he is a type of person I know very well - an Ozzy Osbourne character. He has a tremendous capacity for enjoying himself."

12.24am
In the bedroom, John insults Brigitte so she smacks his bottom and orders him to get her a glass of wine from the kitchen. She chases him around the bedroom while Bez, Jeremy and Germaine watch with amazement from the kitchen area. Back in the bedroom Caprice and Lisa tell John that he loves to be dominated really. John calls Brigitte a "dominatrix", but she argues that it "depends what mood I'm in, sometimes I like to be dominant and sometimes I like to be dominated." John refuses to admit that he secretly likes to be dominated by women, but admits "Brigitte frightens the life out of me." John proceeds to give Kenzie some advice on dealing with women.
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
highlights, saturdays, show