Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

Old 24-10-2018, 12:10 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Default Lewis getting the blame

I don’t understand why all the outrage about the less sexual ‘innuendo’ is being thrown at Lewis, why is he getting all of the hate for it, while Cameron said the exact same thing and no one is batting an eyelid? Tomasz is attacking Lewis over it and even bots are laying all the blame on Lewis, failing to mention that he wasn’t the only one who said he was bothered by it, so why is it okay for Cameron to suggest toning it down, but Lewis gets vilified for it?
Old 24-10-2018, 12:17 AM #2

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace

Favourites:

Are you serious? BOTS is ridiculously transparent in their favouring of Lewis. Every thing he does, not matter how pathetic and unreasonable is defended and excused. It's justified with 'oh well Lewis is deep' 'Lewis is complex' 'Lewis has been in the house for ages now'. Even before asking someone a question that will even dare paint Lewis in a bad light Rylan comes with the disclaimer 'i don't think like this, i personally think Lewis is a great housemate'. It's a complete joke.
Swan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-10-2018, 12:18 AM #3

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Favourites:

Probably because he was the one who spat his dummy out and became confrontational about it whilst Cameron can actually remain civil and level headed when his opinions are challenged.

Last edited by Jordan.; 24-10-2018 at 12:36 AM.
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-10-2018, 12:25 AM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan. View Post
Probably because he was the one who spat his dummy out and became confrontational about it whilst Cameron can actually remain civil and level headed when his opinions are challeneged.

Cameron's similar request came out of the box after Lewis's and because Tomasz reacted Cameron just kept quiet.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-10-2018, 12:27 AM #5

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Cameron's similar request came out of the box after Lewis's and because Tomasz reacted Cameron just kept quiet.
Spot on!
Clootie Dumpling is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-10-2018, 12:32 AM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
I don’t understand why all the outrage about the less sexual ‘innuendo’ is being thrown at Lewis, why is he getting all of the hate for it, while Cameron said the exact same thing and no one is batting an eyelid? Tomasz is attacking Lewis over it and even bots are laying all the blame on Lewis, failing to mention that he wasn’t the only one who said he was bothered by it, so why is it okay for Cameron to suggest toning it down, but Lewis gets vilified for it?

Liam...we all know Lewis will get vilified for breathing on this forum. I didn't watch bots but I guess as Lewis's request came out first and he debated it..Cameron didn't feel the need to repeat what Lewis had said. Also the hypocrisy of Tomasz is that Cameron is his mate so he chose to ignore it...
Unfortunately as selfish as Lewis can be at times...Tomasz is selfish too and will show no respect for Lewis's request..whereas Lewis clearly made an effort this morning albeit with a touch of sarcasm
Old 24-10-2018, 12:35 AM #7

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Yep, thanks for reaffirming my point that Cameron knows when it's best to remain civil. He made his suggestion and that was it. He didn't then try to force it down everyone's throat. That's why Lewis is getting the flack because he is incapable of doing the same.
Old 24-10-2018, 12:39 AM #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan. View Post
Yep, thanks for reaffirming my point that Cameron knows when it's best to remain civil. He made his suggestion and that was it. He didn't then try to force it down everyone's throat. That's why Lewis is getting the flack because he is incapable of doing the same.

...and my point was Lewis had already made the points...Cameron didn't have to say a word. Had Lewis's request been different, Cameron would have had to make a point...and I bet your bottom dollar Tomasz wouldn't have been in the diary room giving his Miss Piggy impression and slagging off Cameron.
Old 24-10-2018, 12:57 AM #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
Are you serious? BOTS is ridiculously transparent in their favouring of Lewis. Every thing he does, not matter how pathetic and unreasonable is defended and excused. It's justified with 'oh well Lewis is deep' 'Lewis is complex' 'Lewis has been in the house for ages now'. Even before asking someone a question that will even dare paint Lewis in a bad light Rylan comes with the disclaimer 'i don't think like this, i personally think Lewis is a great housemate'. It's a complete joke.
I stopped watching BOTS mainly because of Rylan but the anti Lewis stance became untenable.

Of course they will take Cameron's side as the programme is so Gay orientated and he is their new self outed poster housemate.

Unless it has greatly changed in the past week, we must have been watching different shows.

Last edited by poppsywoppsy; 24-10-2018 at 12:57 AM.
poppsywoppsy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-10-2018, 12:58 AM #10

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Liam...we all know Lewis will get vilified for breathing on this forum. I didn't watch bots but I guess as Lewis's request came out first and he debated it..Cameron didn't feel the need to repeat what Lewis had said. Also the hypocrisy of Tomasz is that Cameron is his mate so he chose to ignore it...
Unfortunately as selfish as Lewis can be at times...Tomasz is selfish too and will show no respect for Lewis's request..whereas Lewis clearly made an effort this morning albeit with a touch of sarcasm
That's funny considering Lewis berates his fellow housemates for just "breathing" . Most memorable crazy one was when he said Anamelia is "breathing next to him" and how it irritates him .
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-10-2018, 01:00 AM #11

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
...and my point was Lewis had already made the points...Cameron didn't have to say a word. Had Lewis's request been different, Cameron would have had to make a point...and I bet your bottom dollar Tomasz wouldn't have been in the diary room giving his Miss Piggy impression and slagging off Cameron.
Okay so switch the positions and Cameron had to address the matter first, do you really think he would have put his argument across in the same manner Lewis did?

Personally I think if it was Cameron who spoke first the suggestion would have actually been more respected because he can voice his opinions without immediately going on the attack and getting everyone's backs up.

Last edited by Jordan.; 24-10-2018 at 01:11 AM.
Old 24-10-2018, 01:04 AM #12

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber

He’s been the most vocal about it like I don’t recall Cameron even saying he hates the topic and I’ve disliked him more than Lewis for most of this series. People got mocked when Cameron was the main discussion point too. I really wish people would stop complaining about quantity of posts on a certain housemate and actually debate the points presented

Last edited by Elliot; 24-10-2018 at 01:05 AM.
Elliot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-10-2018, 01:09 AM #13

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy View Post
I stopped watching BOTS mainly because of Rylan but the anti Lewis stance became untenable.

Of course they will take Cameron's side as the programme is so Gay orientated and he is their new self outed poster housemate.

Unless it has greatly changed in the past week, we must have been watching different shows.
Erm all they've done all series is praise Lewis and his friendship with Cameron, they defend Lewis at every turn. Even when the bias is on his side people still think everyone is against him lul.
Swan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-10-2018, 01:09 AM #14
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
That's funny considering Lewis berates his fellow housemates for just "breathing" . Most memorable crazy one was when he said Anamelia is "breathing next to him" and how it irritates him .
Yeah looking back on that it was the first signs of how disturbed Lewis F can be sometimes.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-10-2018, 01:19 AM #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
Erm all they've done all series is praise Lewis and his friendship with Cameron, they defend Lewis at every turn. Even when the bias is on his side people still think everyone is against him lul.
Well then, I'm sorry I missed it
Old 24-10-2018, 02:36 AM #16

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Yeah looking back on that it was the first signs of how disturbed Lewis F can be sometimes.
And that's when i gave him a chance! , but even from then i knew something was wrong with him .
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-10-2018, 03:48 AM #17

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I thought exactly the same thing Liam,it seems at this point Lewis is the scapegoat for everything,they also made it seem like Lewis demanded they stop the smutty talk when he DIDN'T it was a suggestion he put in the suggestion box along with Cameron,it's just an excuse for Thomas to have a go as Lewis already explained to him it wasn't aimed at him, he was ridiculous in the DR with his silly childish "dick,dick" remarks , what a foul excuse for a man Thomas is.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-10-2018, 04:40 AM #18
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
..hmm I guess for me, Liam...why I look more at Lewis than at Cameron...?..is that although Cameron was suggesting the same thing..it wasn’t something that was causing him to separate himself from the group or from Thomasz or even sometimes joining in with it all..so he was more focusing on the conversations as opposed to judging the people having the conversations...I think as Cameron’s ideal he probably so much wants Lewis to be part of the group of chats ...(..as he’s said he can’t spend every waking hour with him on his own but does still want to be in his company..or for Lewis’ company to be part of the company of the rest of the house company...lots of company stuff....)...so his suggestion aligned with the suggestion of Lewis because he knows that would enable that to happen...is how I percieved it..?...he’s spent so many weeks in alone time with Lewis and absolutely knowing Lewis’ intolerances which are causing him to prevent himself from becoming part of the group tha Cameron enjoys...

...anyways it’s always just the irony with Lewis as well and the lack of self awareness...with Cameron’s haircut for instance..?...Lewis screamed ‘I’m entitled to my opinion’..which equates to ‘I’m entitled to be me and be who I am’ and express myself how I want to express myself’....and that great and fine and dandy ...but very ironic when a suggestion is being made for others to be a bit less who they are and a bit more who he would like them to be in terms of things he wants to discuss and just express themselves a little bit less..it’s also just the always negative with Lewis...Sian’s suggestion of people clearing their own mess was to enhance the house, so a positive contribution/suggestion...Lewis’ was to stifle and curb the house to fit with his tolerance levels etc...so a negative contribution/suggestion....although Cameron’s was the same suggestion..?..I do feel it was in the vein of hoping Lewis would join the group more ..rather than separate himself and then say ..YOUR NEW friends etc...so a positive suggestion specifically for someone he cares about....is all my perception anyway...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-10-2018, 10:28 AM #19
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Totally agree ............. Rylans bias last night was shocking, its all over Facebook about it too ,so not only us saw it
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-10-2018, 10:52 AM #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
I thought exactly the same thing Liam,it seems at this point Lewis is the scapegoat for everything,they also made it seem like Lewis demanded they stop the smutty talk when he DIDN'T it was a suggestion he put in the suggestion box along with Cameron,it's just an excuse for Thomas to have a go as Lewis already explained to him it wasn't aimed at him, he was ridiculous in the DR with his silly childish "dick,dick" remarks , what a foul excuse for a man Thomas is.
...and no mention of Cameron.
Old 24-10-2018, 10:53 AM #21
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Lewis is actually right. There's way too much sex talk in the house. It's fine to a point. But when everything turns i to sexual innuendo it gets boring after a while.
Old 24-10-2018, 10:57 AM #22
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
...and no mention of Cameron.
Nope,he got off Scot free
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-10-2018, 11:05 AM #23
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The double standards are rife when it comes to Lewis. It really pisses me off.
Old 24-10-2018, 11:14 AM #24

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Thomas was the one that took umbrage over it as Lewis asked why he was getting arsey , seems Thomas has selective hearing Lewis wasn't aiming it solely at him but if the cap fits Thomas ,wear it, it's all he's about Lets talk dick , rivetting stuff, Cameron also said the same but Thomas didn't rant about him , so to some it does look as though certain housemates target Lewis,and people call lewis a mardi arse,

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"

Last edited by Kazanne; 24-10-2018 at 11:16 AM.
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
blame, etting, lewis g