Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB19 Posts about Big Brother 19 UK. Discuss the housemates and series - which was won by Cameron - here.

-----

Old 27-10-2018, 10:05 AM #76
0_o

0_o

I find it really hard to believe he would be kicked out unless he said it with venom tbh. Of course his family will try and play it down, why wouldn't they? Which is why they really do need to show it. Mind I don't expect anything, given they covered up **** being put in the freezer and all the fallout from that too!
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 27-10-2018 at 10:05 AM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 10:13 AM #77

The celibacy thing isn't working out for him. He probably ended up trying to crack on with Brooke and something silly was said when she told him to piss off.

Last edited by Yaki da; 27-10-2018 at 10:14 AM.
Yaki da is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 10:23 AM #78

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek

If it was something he said during a conversation with them, I can’t see it being him being offensive towards them, he’s blatantly not homophobic, if that’s true then it sounds like he’s said a word he shouldn’t, in a non offensive way and if that’s the case, then that’s complete bull.
Old 27-10-2018, 10:28 AM #79
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
If it was something he said during a conversation with them, I can’t see it being him being offensive towards them, he’s blatantly not homophobic, if that’s true then it sounds like he’s said a word he shouldn’t, in a non offensive way and if that’s the case, then that’s complete bull.
They just wouldn't have shown it though, if noone took offence and it was not said in a nasty way. Unless he has had a bunch of warnings already (likely actually) and this was the straw that broke the camels back so to speak. Mind even then, they just would ignore it surely, knowing how much cash he would bring in with VTW. Which is why I am sure it has to be more than just 'accidentally' using a word in as friendly convo. But of course his family will say that. If it WAS for that then its obviously unfair. But I really cannot see it at all. They ****ing better show it all, and the context.
Quote:
Quote:
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Old 27-10-2018, 10:37 AM #80
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
That doesn't check out cause why wouldn't they just show that if it was an innocent mistake? Because then people would see how absurd it is, therefore there has to be some bigger coverup of a more serious incident

None of this makes any sense, but then they ejected a girl for tweets she made outside of the ****ing house so I guess it should be expected
Indeed.

I love BB, but it is used like 'Traitors Gate':

(where people had their executed heads publicly displayed on spikes as a warning to Londoners: 'Obey! Or you'll be next! This is what happens if you say or do the wrong thing!')

Lewis is the next BB victim left out to 'hang' as a warning to the public: 'Careful what you say, minions'

BB is supposed to be an edgy, controversial show that prides itself on diversity of people, character and thought.

So when it gets used as a television 'traitors gate' for wrongthinkers, then it may as well die off.
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 10:40 AM #81

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
Love Island 5: Amber

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Amber

how can people say this is anything like ellis when they don't even know what happened
she got ejected for stuff she did outside the house years ago
lewis got ejected for something he did in the house that we didn't even know about they're not even comparable

Last edited by Elliot; 27-10-2018 at 10:40 AM.
Elliot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 10:47 AM #82

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
IAC2018: Emily Atack

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Just because Lewis F was talking to two gay friends Brooke and Cameron does not mean he did say anything homophobic

Remember Christopher Biggins (CBB), he is gay but he made comments about the LGBT community that got him evicted.

So just because you are not homophobic you could still say something that Big Brother deems offensive to the LGBT community.

We just have to wait for Sunday to see what is revealed
saiwong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 10:51 AM #83

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules82 View Post
It is difficult with it all really James, we never know what is what but that was a lovely reception for him, he deserved, he carried the show.
He ruined the show. So happy to see him gone.

Plus, just goes to show for all his 'progressive' posturing he was a real asshole, just like so many that act that way are under the fake virtue signalling.
vesavius is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 11:16 AM #84

I reckon it rhymes with bike and starts with D. A stupid mistake but at least no more moaning an opportunity millions dream of.
sungrass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 11:59 AM #85

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I think in todays 'over sensitive' climate people need to be extra vigilant to think before you speak as any infraction could get you fired (or evicted from BB house).

Ellis got evicted hours after entering because of her tweet

USA TV star Roseanne Barr also got fired and tv show cancelled for a tweet she made

Christopher Biggins got ejected from CBB house for LGBT comments

and just recently USA TV host Megyn Kelly got fired and tv show cancelled for discussing if blacking-up for Halloween was ok or not

I'm not sure if these decisions were correct and/or just an example of the over-sensitive snowflake culture we are in now but it seems that you could even cough at the wrong time you get the boot
saiwong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 12:15 PM #86
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
how can people say this is anything like ellis when they don't even know what happened
she got ejected for stuff she did outside the house years ago
lewis got ejected for something he did in the house that we didn't even know about they're not even comparable
Quite easily, actually. My sentence started with 'none of this makes any sense', Ellis' ejection didn't make any sense cause it was ****ing stupid, and as of yet we have no idea why Lewis was ejected apart from conflicting stories floating around, so guess what? None of that makes any sense either.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 12:19 PM #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesavius View Post
He ruined the show. So happy to see him gone.

Plus, just goes to show for all his 'progressive' posturing he was a real asshole, just like so many that act that way are under the fake virtue signalling.
A

Regardless he still has a following and approval of many, this will be worth far more to him than the cash. Acceptance is everything but at the same time many do not like marmite so it is ok. He is only an a**hole for those that think that way. I believe in diversity of nature and not name calling, each have their place in society of life and like attracts like.
Jules82 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 12:20 PM #88
0_o

0_o

Quote:
A

Regardless he still has a following and approval of many, this will be worth far more to him than the cash. Acceptance is everything but at the same time many do not like marmite so it is ok. He is only an a**hole for those that think that way. I believe in diversity of nature and not name calling, each have their place in society of life and like attracts like.
Ha. Yeah right. I would for sure rather have a few thousand people who had watched me on a 'reality TV' show and excused every move I made. Than have 100k in my pocket and to have actually won the show. Indeed.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 27-10-2018, 12:24 PM #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungrass View Post
I reckon it rhymes with bike and starts with D. A stupid mistake but at least no more moaning an opportunity millions dream of.
Isnt that word acceptable though or is it a case of those who are of the same thought can use it but not others? The stupid thing is two of the words which have been mentioned also have different meanings. In other countries some of our swear words are names of places. Who decides what is wrong with society if we cannot choose? I guess it all depends on how it is delivered and with whom. Or who invented the first word especially the headings and swear words. Didnt man used to go around with clubs and uggs?
Old 27-10-2018, 12:24 PM #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Ha. Yeah right. I would for sure rather have a few thousand people who had watched me on a 'reality TV' show and excused every move I made. Than have 100k in my pocket and to have actually won the show. Indeed.
People do make money after BB. Look at all the familiar housemates we still see in magazines and other celeb circles.

He will turn up on the celeb circuit and I know for one that I would rather see him than Lizzie Cundy, Kerry Katona and Katie Price. Even Lotan had his turn after he got slung out.
Old 27-10-2018, 12:38 PM #91

Quote:
I take your point but still feel it will mean more to Lewis as he will make his own way in the profession. I dont think any of their moves have been excused this is why we have the forums. We all see but still stay loyal knowing full well that noone is perfect.

Money is good but it is evil as well and some lose their way if they cannot handle it. How many have gone on the drug vein? Some are going to come out knowing that they have failed in their task, they will take their negativity to heart. How many have said they had to have councilling afterwards. The true gameplayers wont worry because it is a game but the likes of Zoe will take it all to heart. Sad really, I wouldnt put myself in that position for all the tea in China.

The sad thing about a lot of stars and ex HMs money is spent on changing their natural beauty, I look at some and think whatever have you done to yourself. Some arent even recognisable.

Those who said it wouldnt do him any good are possibly right and fate has deemed that he shouldnt have it, thus he has to pick himself up and start all over again but with the knowledge that he has more support now than ever.
Old 27-10-2018, 12:55 PM #92
0_o

0_o

Who is Lizzie Cundy ?

He won't make anywhere near what the prize was. Unfortunately, as I do think the ones who have played a big part in the show should get something, but c5 has killed the show so much that there is next to no interest anymore. Maybe a couple of 500 quid nightclub appearances, then back to obscurity.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 27-10-2018, 01:14 PM #93
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

Lewis is back at home with his family and seems ok. So I'm happy about that. Such a shame, because he would have won for sure. But i suspect that drinking is the cause of what happened. He kind of loses control when he drinks.
Old 27-10-2018, 01:15 PM #94

Quote:
Who is Lizzie Cundy ?

He won't make anywhere near what the prize was. Unfortunately, as I do think the ones who have played a big part in the show should get something, but c5 has killed the show so much that there is next to no interest anymore. Maybe a couple of 500 quid nightclub appearances, then back to obscurity.
She has been on BOTS a few times, permanent tanned 50 something goes to the opening of an envelope in clothes an 18 year old would turn her nose up at as too revealing.

If you can bear it, Google her.
Old 27-10-2018, 01:17 PM #95

Quote:
I take your point but still feel it will mean more to Lewis as he will make his own way in the profession. I dont think any of their moves have been excused this is why we have the forums. We all see but still stay loyal knowing full well that noone is perfect.

Money is good but it is evil as well and some lose their way if they cannot handle it. How many have gone on the drug vein? Some are going to come out knowing that they have failed in their task, they will take their negativity to heart. How many have said they had to have councilling afterwards. The true gameplayers wont worry because it is a game but the likes of Zoe will take it all to heart. Sad really, I wouldnt put myself in that position for all the tea in China.

The sad thing about a lot of stars and ex HMs money is spent on changing their natural beauty, I look at some and think whatever have you done to yourself. Some arent even recognisable.

Those who said it wouldnt do him any good are possibly right and fate has deemed that he shouldnt have it, thus he has to pick himself up and start all over again but with the knowledge that he has more support now than ever.
What BB has done is opened the door of opportunity for him, let's hope he chooses wisely.
Old 27-10-2018, 01:56 PM #96

Favourites:
BB17: Jayne

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiwong View Post
I think in todays 'over sensitive' climate people need to be extra vigilant to think before you speak as any infraction could get you fired (or evicted from BB house).

Ellis got evicted hours after entering because of her tweet

USA TV star Roseanne Barr also got fired and tv show cancelled for a tweet she made

Christopher Biggins got ejected from CBB house for LGBT comments

and just recently USA TV host Megyn Kelly got fired and tv show cancelled for discussing if blacking-up for Halloween was ok or not

I'm not sure if these decisions were correct and/or just an example of the over-sensitive snowflake culture we are in now but it seems that you could even cough at the wrong time you get the boot
Roseanne got fired for more than that. Her thing was the final straw. She was a PR disaster. She wouldn’t stop. She’s completely nuts. A woman who falsely accused her own father of molesting her for attention. Let’s not even go there. She was doxxing people this time.

Last edited by letmein; 27-10-2018 at 01:57 PM.
letmein is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 02:04 PM #97
iconic

Favourites (more):
iconic

Favourites (more):

I reckon he called Cameron a f*ggot jokingly. we'll see tho

Favourite housemates
if a series is excluded, then I haven't watched it or don't currently have a favourite.
Spoiler:

Favourite housemates (BBUK)
BB18: Chanelle
BB16: Joel
BB15: Ashleigh
BB14: Gina
BB8: Charley
BB7: Nikki
BB6: Makosi

JoshBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 02:51 PM #98
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

His family have said it "wasn't racist or homophobic"

https://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/bi...omophobic.html

Not sure if I believe them but if true the only real ejection-worthy comment would have to be on something to do with religion. Either that or something super illegal, like dark crime type ****.

Last edited by Headie; 27-10-2018 at 02:52 PM.
Headie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 02:55 PM #99

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
His family have said it "wasn't racist or homophobic"

https://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/bi...omophobic.html

Not sure if I believe them but if true the only real ejection-worthy comment would have to be on something to do with religion. Either that or something super illegal, like dark crime type ****.
Lewis F opened up about his past as an arsonist?
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 03:00 PM #100

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Roxanne Pallett

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Roxanne Pallett

I was starting to warm to him slightly over the past couple of days but I'm still glad he's gone. So unexpected though and I'm surprised they'd remove him this close to the final.
Time is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
brooke, cameron, conversation, due, ejected, lewis, nature, today, zoe