Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Music This forum is for discussing artists, singles, albums, the charts and anything music-related.

Old 20-11-2007, 08:44 PM #1

Default Not that innocent: Lawyer claims Britney Spears lost virginity at 14

Quote:
Not that innocent: Lawyer claims Britney Spears lost virginity at 14
Britney Spears shot to fame as a God-fearing, squeaky clean pop star, but her innocent image was actually part of a carefully constructed publicity campaign, according to new reports.

Lawyer Eric Ervin, who worked with Britney during the earlier part of her career, claims her "virgin" image, which included a vow by the star to save herself for marriage, was purely a "PR blitz."

In fact, Britney lost her virginity at 14 to childhood sweetheart Reg Jones, according to the interview in the latest issue of American publication Us Weekly.

Mr Ervin claims Britney's relationship with former 'N Sync singer Justin Timberlake in 2001 was intimate from the very beginning, despite the star's public declarations to the contrary.

It has also been revealed Britney's paternal grandmother, Emma Jean Spears, committed suicide at just 31.

The magazine reports she suffered from depression and committed suicide at the grave of her infant son, who had died eight years earlier.

A local newspaper reported in 1966: "The shotgun had been pressed against the woman's chest and she apparently pulled the trigger with a toe of the right foot from which a shoe had been removed."

Britney, who yesterday attempted to hide from paparazzi by hiding under a blanket, has continued to raise her family's concern in recent times with her erratic behaviour.

Meanwhile, the twice divorced mother-of-two has reportedly hired a private investigator to dig up dirt on Kevin Federline.

The pair are locked in a bitter custody battle over Sean Preston, two, and Jayden James, one, but Kevin's lawyer insists he's not worried about the move.

Mark Vincent Kaplan, who represents the former back-up dancer, said: "I don't think [Kevin] would be concerned about it, and I don't think he has to change anything he is doing in order to address that."
Source: Daily Mail
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2007, 09:25 PM #2
can't nobody hold us down

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Joe McElderry

Favourites:

They've really hit a low now. Printing personal stories about her grandmother just for something to print about her is just wrong in my opinion.
MarkWaldorf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2007, 09:26 PM #3
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by MarkChap©
They've really hit a low now. Printing personal stories about her grandmother just for something to print about her is just wrong in my opinion.
I think the important part we cant sidestep here is that ''Lawyer claims Britney Spears lost virginity at 14'' .
Stu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2007, 09:28 PM #4

Nothing surprises me about her anymore.

Britney has lost all credibility now, she can never go back to the sweet pop princess image, she is no loner a sex symbol.

Britney, we're bored. Go away now.
Arneldo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2007, 09:30 PM #5

but people cannot simply let her go away, and its not her fault if we are seeing her on the front pages, its the newspapers fault. They dont have to print it and they are the ones making it alot worse for her. She is only a normal girl, having fun. I think she hasnt had time in the past to do the 'normal' teen stuff, so she is making up for it before! :P
Benji is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2007, 09:30 PM #6

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
I think the important part we cant sidestep here is that ''Lawyer claims Britney Spears lost virginity at 14'' .
Who actually cares? I don't. She can do what ever she likes. I could print a story about a local boy/girl losing their virginity at 13, but no one would give a shxt. But when one is printed about Britney, she's backlashed, again.

She claims she was a virgin until her Justin days, and I'm going to believe her on that. Until she confirms it then this is just trash. Most of this sort of stuff is just people selling stories to make her appear even worse. If he worked with her through her early days then he should respect her privacy.
Old 20-11-2007, 09:31 PM #7

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Lauren Simon
BB2023: Chanelle

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Lauren Simon
BB2023: Chanelle

Britney no longer a sex symbol? Says who?
Billy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2007, 09:36 PM #8
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
Who actually cares? I don't. She can do what ever she likes. I could print a story about a local boy/girl losing their virginity at 13, but no one would give a shxt. But when one is printed about Britney, she's backlashed, again.
Thats because not every 13 year old boy or girl is Spears. Give kids their due , their not all that thick.

I think some people will care , because if you cast your mind back 7-8 years ago , her entire career skyrocketed from the fact that she was this sweet , innocent little virgin type - so yeah.
Old 20-11-2007, 09:41 PM #9

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
Thats because not every 13 year old boy or girl is Spears. Give kids their due , their not all that thick.

I think some people will care , because if you cast your mind back 7-8 years ago , her entire career skyrocketed from the fact that she was this sweet , innocent little virgin type - so yeah.
Is this true though? Most likely not. Unless you have evidence rather than an ex-lawyers word, your points aren't fair.

Not all thick? Believe me underage sex is common these days, and I know people in my school under 15 who have done it, and most of them are pretty smart. They just hang around in corrupting crowds.
Old 20-11-2007, 09:47 PM #10
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
Quote:

Is this true though? Most likely not. Unless you have evidence rather than an ex-lawyers word, your points aren't fair.

Not all thick? Believe me underage sex is common these days, and I know people in my school under 15 who have done it, and most of them are pretty smart. They just hang around in corrupting crowds.
It was not a knock against undersage sex [im a big advocate of it] , it was a smart comment that not all 13 year olds can be , in general , as thick as Spears , so give them their due.

Now you say theirs no evidence its true , but at the same time , their is no evidence that HER story is true. It is here that the plot thickens.
Old 21-11-2007, 06:22 PM #11

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Tara
BB13 USA: Daniele

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Tara
BB13 USA: Daniele

this is SICK imo how low caqn her lawers get???? they have just said this to get money i bet he got a big check for this bullsh*t... Ande who says Briney is no longer a sex symbol???

She is FITTTTTTTTTTT and very sexy
001steven is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2007, 11:26 AM #12

Favourites:
Strictly 2009: Chris & Ola
I'm a Celeb 2009: Gino D'Acampo

Favourites:
Strictly 2009: Chris & Ola
I'm a Celeb 2009: Gino D'Acampo

Until all those words come out of Britney's mouth, I won't believe any of it.
Sophii3x is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2007, 11:51 AM #13
van der Woodsen

van der Woodsen

Why does it matter? It's her body, her life - she can do what she likes with it.

Also, show me one music artist that wouldn't jump at the chance at a career-rocketing PR move?
Lauren is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
14, britney, claims, innocent, lawyer, lost, spears, virginity