Notices

Creative Writing and Books This area is for members' stories and poetry. Also a forum for book reviews and discussion.

Old 16-04-2009, 04:58 PM #51

bluuuuuud clart... how does this site work and whts it for?????????? whatttt uppppp homies... god bless YA ALL
cheri09 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-04-2009, 07:16 PM #52
Cyber Warrior

Cyber Warrior

Sophie ???

Sophie first appears in season 8 but her surname was never revealed

Sophie is the personal assistant come secretary to the chairman of the Executive oversight committee of Inter Dimensional Entity Control, Kathryn Cooper. She tends to be a by the book PA, even when Colonel Samuel Peters asked her to get a tracking satellite system online to track an unauthorised artificial wormhole generator, she insisted that according to protocol only her boss could authorise it. This led to some friction between Kathryn Cooper and Sophie, as it caused a lost opportunity.

Sophie has on file all the contact details of the various government agencies.

Sophie as well as being a fairly competent PA has also some expertise in fashion and hair care.

We last Sophie her as she was asked by Kathryn Cooper to get brand new clothes for Celeste. Celeste had magically disintegrated the clothes she had been wearing, prior to reporting to Kathryn Cooper. Sophie had refused to let the naked Celeste into Kathryn's office without at least wearing a pair of boxer shorts Sophie had bought that day for her boyfriend.

Spoiler:

Sophie will be back in season nine

The next bio, and last of this run of biographies will be the latest Inter dimensional entity to be recruited to Inter Dimensional Entity Control...

Last edited by Sticks; 14-07-2012 at 05:44 PM. Reason: correct BBCode - Pointless now, but for old times sake
Sticks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-04-2009, 06:52 AM #53
Cyber Warrior

Cyber Warrior

Sorry for the delay of the next bio - Life has been happening my end
Old 25-04-2009, 02:27 PM #54
Cyber Warrior

Cyber Warrior

For the moment this is the last in this set of biographies. Further ones may come at a later date

Celeste (The Spirit of Second Chances)
Celeste first appears in Season Eight - I originally designed her as a super bad hench-woman, but to my surprise she eventually switched sides. It is amazing how some characters take on a life of their own.

Celeste is the daughter of The Spirit of Death and Lachesis the middle one of the three Greek fates. For most of her life Celeste was actually told that her mother was The Spirit of Destiny, and that her father The Spirit of Death had let her die. This was because the the Lord Low Troll would have had Celeste put to death if it was found that she had two living parents. Because Celeste believed this lie, her relationship with her father was strained, and her father at one time said she was a waster and would never amount to anything.

Because she is the product of the union of two major spirits of necessity Celeste is actually a major spirit of virtue, to be precise The Spirit of Second Chances. In relationship to death, she is for when someone is facing certain death, but fate takes a hand and they survive.

Celeste appears as a teenager, as that is what she is by human standards and has jet black hair. In certain physical area's of Celeste's body she could be described as "well developed". For most of her life her clothes are themed on black and she dressed like a goth, although after she had switched sides she rejected that colour as she wished to be associated with life, and to her black is the colour of death.

Celeste's powers allow her to teleport from place to place, go invisible to mortal beings, use telekinesis and fire force blasts which can blast doors, cut ropes and ignite fires. This force blast can also be used to keep people from moving. Her main ability though is to heal and clean people up. When she exercises this power her eyes glow with a brilliant green light. Celeste also had for a time access to an orb of dimension jumping, that allowed her to travel between Earth and the Mystical Realms, although she tends to prefer Earth to her home world.

Celeste also has the ability to disintegrate any clothing she is wearing, leaving her naked, more of that in a bit.

There is one drawback to Celeste's ability to teleport, in that any clothes she wears when she teleports, will disintegrate if she tries to take them off by normal means

Because of Celeste's estrangement from her father, Celeste was tricked by a wealthy British industrialist to work for him. Under his influence she was lead to believe that in order to protect her boss she had killed the former head of the IDEC and The Spirit of Friendship, (Rebecca Sands biological father).

The industrialist also managed to persuade Celeste to doctor her father's duty book, so that the Spirit of Death went to collect the soul of the industrialist before he was scheduled to die. This allowed the industrialist to use drow magic to imprison The Spirit of death, and Celeste then took over his duties to prove she was not the waste of space her father had told her she was.

Celeste in her eagerness to please the one person who seemed to treat her better than her own father, inadvertently caused the assassination of Colonel Samuel Peters to ultimately fail, although it could be argued that she was without realising it fulfilling her role of giving people who face death a chance of surviving.

As Celeste tried to carry out her father's duty of cutting the celestial threads of those due to die, so their souls could be released quickly, found it hard to do. Ultimately this was not meant to be her path, and in at least two cases on her "rounds" as it were refused point blank to cut the celestial threads, choosing instead to use her powers to save those due to die. One being a four year old Mexican boy. Her attempt to save an elderly woman proved fruitless as her celestial thread was cut remotely by another entity, as it really was time for that elderly women to die.

Celeste was tricked by the industrialist to deliver an enchanted scarf to Sue-Lim Wang while the IDEC technician was in custody in the FBI's Hoover building. The scarf was trapped that any mortal human, not protected from it's magic would lapse into despair and use it to commit suicide. Celeste for unknown reasons to herself had taken a liking to Sue-Lim and desperately tried to intervene directly to save her from hanging, however the enchantments acted like a force field preventing her from intervening, forcing Celeste to use her powers to raise the alarm in the building so that FBI agents were able to come to the rescue.

Celeste only realised the nature of the scarf when she tried to use her invisibility to mortals to eves drop on a meeting between Kathryn Cooper of the IDEC and Shamus McTuckle from the Irish Special diplomatic service. Shamus McTuckle being a leprechaun was able to see Celeste and forced her to appear to Kathryn. When Celeste learned the truth that the one person's assassination she helped thwart by accident, worked for Kathryn she offered to try and get the industrialist to call off any further attempts on his life and then went straight to see the industrialist, where he used the same magic to imprison her.

Celeste was only released thanks to the efforts of the renegade IDEC technician Timothy Zachary, Jenny Greenand Commander Mark Johnston.

Celeste on learning the truth about her parents and that she was a major spirit of virtue ended up switching sides and on return to the offices of the industrialist told him that she would no longer work for him and apologised to Colonel Samuel Peters for being involved in the plot to assassinate him.

Celeste later redeemed herself when one of the industrialists associates, a member of a Northern Ireland loyalist group opposed to the peace process set off a talisman of disintegration in order to destroy the Stormont building. These magical devices on the Mystical Realms are the equivalent of WMD's and are banned, so on impulse Celeste took the talisman, teleported to the Moon, as it was visible in the night sky and was barely able to teleport back. As she has human form, she suffered the effects of sudden exposure to vacuum which almost proved fatal to her.

Celeste tries to come across as full of bravado and tough, but deep down was hurting and had a soft humane streak that even extends to wanting to heal animals as well as humans.

Celeste as stated before is eager to please, probably as a response to most of her life being told she was a waster. When she does mess up, as with the case when she inadvertently thwarted the assassination of Colonel Samuel Peters and after she had realised that by working for the British industrialist she had been working for the wrong side, she disintegrates her clothes believing she has forfeited the right to clothing. This is because when she was younger she lived in a halfling and goblin village where the custom was that anyone who had caused problem had to go naked to show their shame and humiliation until it was deemed that they had earned the right to wear clothes again,

When Celeste tried this the day she was told by her father to report for duty at the IDEC, she was made to wear at least a pair of men's boxer shorts by Kathryn's PA, Sophie before she was allowed into Kathryn's office. On explaining this custom, and offering to work naked as punishment for working for the industrialist a very penitent Celeste was informed that this was not the custom on Earth and Kathryn used her coat to make sure Celeste was covered completely. Celeste was then sent by Kathryn with Sophie to get new clothing, not themed on black, including a bra. Prior to this Celeste went braless as she always found them uncomfortable, but she was assured by Sophie that the PA knew a place where Celeste could be fitted properly.

Spoiler:

In Season nine Celeste will be discovering that her trip to the moon and back has other personal consequences and that she may have been the subject of a dark prophecy

Stay tuned

Last edited by Sticks; 14-07-2012 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Correct BBCode - Pointless now, but for old times sake
Old 11-06-2009, 07:22 PM #55
Cyber Warrior

Cyber Warrior

Coming Soon

Last edited by Sticks; 02-04-2010 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Fix YouTube link
Old 02-04-2010, 06:45 PM #56
Cyber Warrior

Cyber Warrior

For the record next came my Tales from and around the Mystical Realms Volume three

Trailer

This featured a character introduced in Season nine, a kobold by the name of Meetal.

Meetal, something of an outcast from amongst other kobolds worked as a personal fixer for the Lord Low Troll, but managed to hide during the civil war. It is believed a lot of his sneak actions during the reign of the Lord Low Troll led to many executions, justly or for political expediency.

When Earth fell to a troika of two trolls and a drow, the Lord Low Troll who had pretended to be dead, since it was really a twin brother murdered during the start of the civil war, sent Meetal to Earth to seek out the enigmatic Mr Vee and pass on a message that the Lord Low Troll was ready to do a deal with Earth to overthrow those who had conquered it.

Like the Lord Low Troll, Meetal is passionate about one thing, keeping the Sacred Law which forbids any entity from the Mystical Realms interfering in the affairs of the world of humans.

Fame, Riches, Adventure, Glory - A Cyber Warrior craves not these things

In Memorium
Wendy (AKA Romantic Old Bird) 1951 - 2008
Old 02-04-2010, 06:52 PM #57
Cyber Warrior

Cyber Warrior

Then came season ten

First trailer

Second Trailer

This was the conclusion of the War of the Realms Story arc.

More details of characters later

Also for the moment the series is now "parked" because I need a break from it and because the council is due to rip my flat apart, the final Big Brother is this summer and I am due to go to Lundy Island in October.

In Memorium
Old 04-04-2010, 09:41 PM #58
Cyber Warrior

Cyber Warrior

I have now updated my blueyonder website which has the complete Season one and what I did of Season two, including the Season two trailer I once did in Flash 2.0

The relevant section of my website can be found here

In Memorium

Last edited by Sticks; 21-05-2010 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Original link down - so have revised it
Old 17-04-2010, 04:12 PM #59
Cyber Warrior

Cyber Warrior

I have some vague ideas for a further storyline but I can not start on anything until possibly October from the way things are going at this time.

In Memorium
Old 17-04-2010, 04:22 PM #60

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: One Direction
X Factor 2009: Lloyd Daniels

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: One Direction
X Factor 2009: Lloyd Daniels

Lol
Twilight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 06:00 PM #61
Cyber Warrior

Cyber Warrior

My Blueyonder site is down for the time being and while I am away from my regular broadband and using a dongle to get intermittent internet access I can not get access to try a fix that was suggested.

So I have uploaded the history of my Mystical Realms sagas and tales to my Supanet site here

In Memorium
Old 14-08-2010, 11:19 AM #62
Cyber Warrior

Cyber Warrior

Update

My Blueyonder site is no more as Virgin Media did some migration of websites.

I therefore have a Virgin Media website, and so the entire history of my Mystical Realms stories has been placed here

Meanwhile

This is something I have been working on

Although it may be interrupted by other things like looking for a new job and the trip to Lundy Island, possibly for the last time.

In Memorium
Old 19-12-2010, 05:28 AM #63
Cyber Warrior

Cyber Warrior

OK

I completed earlier this week my latest story The Implements of the State

I have hidden this bit if you are still wading through it, but if you have....

Spoiler:

It is part of the cannon of the Mystical Realms stories as Tales from and around the Mystical Realms - Volume 4. It takes place about three years after Season Ten and the first part of a new story arc - assuming I can get to complete it

I also need to update this section in the light of completing my War of the Realms story arc which started in Season nine, carried on in Tales volume three and completed in Season Ten.

Meanwhile I have other projects, like looking for another job

In Memorium
Old 19-12-2010, 06:11 AM #64
Cyber Warrior

Cyber Warrior

The Lord Low Troll (Madron)

The Lord Low Troll was orginally just Madron of the Manjura Clan from the region at the head of the River Jura.

Madron was one of two identical twins, the other being Mida, however during their birth there were complications with Midah's birth leading to the death of their mother and Midah's brain damage. The tragedy was made complete because all the healing potion that day had been used up on the elder brother Kedrel.

At the funeral of his father, whose death he had engineered, Madron arranged for Kedrel's assassination by a doppelgänger assassin and then he killed the assassin.

This lead to Madron being elected to leader of his family.

Madron then secretly married Geerol who was of the shamed Ghetto clan, after she revealed that she was pregnant. Madron's first born was a daughter Brameana.

Madron had his eyes on the job of clan leader and when the emperor of the trolls was dying and they all assembled at Karam Tag Chou, the home of the emperors, he struck at the clan leader. Madron conspired with another member of the Manjura clan and a member of the Delethon clan to kill the Clan leader of the Delethon and frame the Clan Leader of the Manjura.

The deception worked and the Clan Leader of the Manjura was executed. Madron secretly supplied a cure to the emperor and was elected the New Clan Chief of the Manjura and his fellow Manjura troll became Troll at arms

However there was a heavy price, as Madron's rise to power was not as firm as he would like, and his new deputy, the Troll at Arms pointed out, that they would never follow his leadership if they knew he had as a wife, a member of the Ghetto Clan.

Madron was advised to have both his wife and daughter secretly murdered, but because of his love for them, sent them away into exile to the Far Islands.

This lead to Madron becoming embittered and at odds with his Troll at Arms and later arranged his murder.

Madron moved to the city on the Central plains where he built his power base and gained the contract for enforcing law and order.

Madron took a consort as according to consort and she gave birth to a son she called Padow, but was later renamed The Prince Low Troll

At the same time the emperor finally died, and when the clans assembled for his funeral near the Central City, Madron once again struck and forced the favoured to succeed him to vote for Madron to become leader of all trolls.

Madron, however eschewed the title of Emperor as that would mean leaving his favoured Central City for the Citadel, in stead he took the title of Lord Low Troll.

As Lord Low Troll, he gained a reputation of a brutal tyrant, which he used to keep the warring races in check and thus keep the peace.

Madron later went on to prosecute The Spirit of True Love, Lachesis and Graeme Andrews, but the Griffin judge threw outh the charges against Graeme Andrews, The Spirit of True Love allegedly committed suicide just before the verdict and Lachesis aquitted on a technicality.

This indirectly led to a civil war, where it was thought that Madron was killed at the beginning, but secretly he had been using his twin brother Midah as a stand in, and it was he who was slain.

Madron then became a hermit living in the Waylong mountains, with only his faithful kobol retainer Meetal knowing the truth.

Madron had a personal collection of magic artefacts, which he later used when he did a deal with representatives from Earth to defeat his his estranged daughter and her drow lover who had captured Earth, in order to seize power.

In Memorium
Old 23-07-2011, 02:51 PM #65
Cyber Warrior

Cyber Warrior

Clean up Squads

Spoiler:

These squads featured as far back as the vignettes between season three and four, although they were not specifically referred to as such.

They are recruited from the cream of special forces, both UK and later the US. They were the sort of enforcement arm of the Inter Dimensional Entity Control organisation. It was their task to remove with extreme force any inter dimensional entity from the Mystical Realms who might be visiting Earth, or any specific human who might have knowledge of the Mystical Realms. This was to ensure that the secret of the Mystical Realms was withheld by the powers that be from everyone else.

Fans of Buffy the Vampire will remember a similar outfit called "The Initiative" in that story arc. A similar concept

During their time when there was a presence of the IDEC in the UK, and under the leadership of Mr Blue, a Clean Up Squad was authorised to "Deep clean" individuals, which was a euphemism for killing them, human or entity.

In season seven, an aide to Mr Vee, took control of a squad and ordered the execution of Jenny Green and Sue Lim in order to leave no witnesses to his attempted coup. However as Sue-Lim was Mr Vee's daughter, Mr Vee shot his aide dead and countermanded the execution order in the nick of time, just as the two women were being garotted.

After that event, the Cart Blanche authorisation to carry out Deep Cleans of individuals was rescinded.

With the move of the IDEC to a total US operation, the Clean Up Squads were officially disbanded, however former UK cells still survived, and in Tales Volume four, one was reactivated by individuals unknown and duped into to carrying out their orders, until Brigadier General Samuel Peters was able to countermand the orders given to at least one Clean up Squad cell.

In Memorium
Old 14-07-2012, 06:15 PM #66
Cyber Warrior

Cyber Warrior

As it looks like there is a remote possibility of a 13th Mystical Realms saga, here is some further background

Spoiler:

The Drow

The drow are classed as dark elves, and they were borrowed from the Fantasy Role Play Game, Advanced Dungeons and Dragons. They are described as the arch enemies of the elves. This article has more in depth information about the drow.

In the Mystical Realms, like AD&D they are considered the arch nemesis of the elves with slightly more magical ability.

In Season Seven they scored a public relations coup over the elves with the human IDEC organisation by pointing out that unlike the elves none of their number were taken in by the Magnus Timor cult. In fact the drow were very dismissive of the Magnus Timor and offered to work with the humans in his defeat. In fact in that story one of the elves that was working with the humans was the actual traitor, something the drow would make capital of if they could.

Also in season seven one of the drow revealed that while the mostly American backed IDEC worked with the trolls and their allies the elves, the Drow had been working all the while with the Russians.

The Hadreth
An elite order from amongst the Drow, that even some drow were terrified of

According to the Lord Low Troll, "They were a fine order of warriors and intelligence gathers once, But their use of secrecy and some dark magics corrupted them even by drow standards, but the Drow High Council thought they were useful against the elves"

In the War of the Realms Story Arc, (Season Nine, Tales Three, Season Ten), the order under the leadership of Vabalavich manipulated the daughter of the Lord Low Troll to engage on a mission of vengeance which saw the defeat of Earth and overthrowing the rule of the trolls. The main aim of the drow was to exploit the resources of Earth and overthrow the Drow high council and rule the drow themselves.

The Hadreth Drow even brokered a deal with demons who went back even before the humans, so they could ensure that Earth was theirs to exploit.

In season ten, with the rolling back of time thanks to an artefact kept by the Lord Low Troll, their rule vanished and Vabalavich was assassinated by Major Bolak a Drow High Council loyalist before he could carry out his plan in the new time line. The Hadreth coup de tat therefore in the new time line never happened

Spoiler:

Little is know what became of the order after the worlds were separated, rumours being that in the new timeline, the Drow High council may have ordered it's disbandment, along the lines of what happened in real life to the Knights Templars

In Memorium

Last edited by Sticks; 14-07-2012 at 06:15 PM. Reason: BBCode
Old 06-01-2019, 03:26 PM #67
Cyber Warrior

Cyber Warrior

And thus things ended in 2012.

I did a season 12 which was to be part of a two season story arc, but life got in the way and season 13 at the moment is unfinished and I have other projects.

Sorry about that, I suspect I should have stopped at season 11

In Memorium

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
history, mystical, note, players, realms, spoilers