Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2002 - 2014 Discuss the previous series of I'm a Celeb in this sub-forum.

Old 27-11-2007, 09:46 AM #1

Default Cerys vows \'I\'ll never marry again\' after jungle pals start planning I\'m A Celeb wedding

Quote:
Cerys vows 'I'll never marry again' after jungle pals start planning I'm A Celeb wedding
I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! contestant Cerys Matthews vowed she will never marry again - despite plans by her jungle housemates to see her wed love interest Marc Bannerman.

The Welsh singer is still recovering from her very recent divorce from American music producer Seth Riddle, father of her two young children Glenys Pearl Y-Felin and Johnny Tupelo Jones.

Cerys and Marc captivated I'm A Celebrity viewers with their burgeoning romance, until the actor was voted out of the jungle last Wednesday.

Marc had a girlfriend of over two years - actress Sarah Matravers - when he went into the jungle.

After his less-than-gallant public displays of affection for his fellow contestant led to him being voted out, he was promptly dumped by Sarah.

She has now claimed she was viciously beaten by the former EastEnders actor during a stormy relationship.

Unaware of the drama going on outside the jungle, campmates Anna Ryder Richardson and Christopher Biggins are predicting a happy ending for Cerys and Marc and have started planning an I'm A Celebrity wedding.

In 2004, glamour model Jordan fell for Australian pop star Peter Andre in the jungle and the pair married in September 2005.

Biggins teased Cerys: "Can we come to the wedding?"

A gasping Cerys responded: "Don't... Can you imagine? I can't let myself think that.

"I know it's just so exciting... Just concentrate on this but have that smiling in the back of my head."

Biggins fuelled the wedding joke by adding: "And we have already got our hats haven't we?"

Anna agreed: "We planned the gifts last night, the venue, the food... Honeymoon's already booked... Stop it, we mustn't do this."

Suddenly remembering Marc's now-ex-girlfriend Sarah, Anna warned: "We mustn't do this because his ... might be watching."

Mischievous Biggins yelled: "Yep, so what!" before bursting into laughter with his campmates.

Still on the subject of Marc hours later, the pair predicted the actor had already returned from London to Australia to meet Cerys when she is voted out of the Bush.

Cerys said: "Do you think he's here then?"

Anna exclaimed: "Of course he is. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday – five days ago. Are you mad? I mean he's supposed to be here anyway isn't he?

"I don't know how long he'd want to be there – even if he left Sunday he would be here now."

Gemma pointed out things look hopeful for the pair after Marc's letter to Cerys over the weekend, which read; "There are many problems in London and I have had to go back to try to sort them out but I may well return to greet you when you come out, if that is your wish, Marc."

Gemma explained: "It takes a lot I think to do that letter knowing it's going to be read out ... and he's done that and risked his reputation just so you know how he feels via a letter."

Anna nodded: "And he's there for you when you come out to protect you."

Biggins renewed his wedding plans: "We've got our hats already."

Despite the contestants planning the nuptials, Cerys declared she had been put of marriage for life after her recent divorce.

She said: "I don't want to disappoint you but I've got no intentions of getting married ever again."
Source: Daily Mail
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-11-2007, 02:52 PM #2

They will get married just like all the other celebs have done.And than get divorced just like the other celebs.
Jackie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
'i'll, again', celeb, cerys, i'm, jungle, marry, pals, planning, start, vows, wedding