Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2019, 08:18 PM #1
It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
BBCanada 9: Victoria

It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
BBCanada 9: Victoria

Default TiBB Eurovision Song Contest: Malmö 2019 [Josiah and Nicky tie/Goodbye TiBB ESC]

TiBB Eurovision Song Contest 2019: Malmö 2019
Friday 31st May & Monday 3 June

Official Wikia: Click Here!

It is almost that time to let the competition begin again! TiBB Eurovision is back for a record eleventh year in a row to coincide with the real-life contest, as 5 of those times were done around Christmas; and its the second year under my control (mostly) What songs will be read and heard? What will Rudolph and Augustine do this year? Who will be offended by Brexit jokes? Where are the constant translations into French? And when will we hear Mokka (and Nessie)'s awesome song about worms again? No idea.

- If you want to take part, reply to this thread with the country you want! But please, if you do reserve a country, I expect an entry.
- As usual, all applicants must produce their own song. This usually takes the form of a funny parody of an existing song, or (in recent contests) original songs.
- Lyrics, an artist name and song title are all that's required.
- However, the majority of past participants have opted to include wardrobe designs, stage designs, and even an audio/video recording.
- Members may only represent one country.
- Given recent hostile surroundings, I ask that no members who're banned are used as subject matter in your songs - this rule has been in place since 2014 but hey, wouldn't you know? It's still appropriate!
- Following the mix-up last June where a public poll was tampered with, we will be reverting to the classic format of "judges and the public vote by PM / in the judges' hidden Social Group".
- Entries must be submitted before 4pm on May 31. The event itself will take place that evening (it's a Friday, btw!) and the results will follow on the following Monday (June 3rd, in case it's unclear).

You have just about 10 and a half weeks to create your entries (long story short: the contest is in May)... please make them as entertaining as possible, and please don't feel afraid to take part The more entries, the more fun it is to run. Songs can be about anything you like, and whilst we are fairly liberal with what is deemed "in good taste" obviously a song containing 30 different death threats may well find itself lost in my inbox and doomed never to enter

The winner of this glorious festivity shall also receive a supply of Anastasia Beverly Hills cosmetics this lovely little award, already shared by the amazing TiBB legends of Dezzy, Niamh, PJ, and Shaun! - so if that isn't motivation to bring your A game, I don't know what is.

• Josiah.
• Shaun
• Blurryface
• Adam.
• Barry.
• (and 5 others to be determined)

• Albania
• Armenia
• Australia (taken by ShakeyJake10)
• Austria
• Azerbaijan
• Belarus
• Belgium
• Bosnia & Herzegovina
• Bulgaria
• Croatia
• Cyprus
• Czech Republic
• Denmark (taken by Josiah) «SONG FINISHED»
• Estonia
• Finland
• France
• Georgia
• Germany
• Greece
• Hungary
• Iceland
• Ireland
• Israel
• Italy
• Kazakhstan (taken by Shaun)
• Kosovo
• Latvia
• Lebanon
• Liechtenstein
• Lithuania
• Luxembourg
• Malta
• Moldova (taken by Glenn.)
• Monaco
• Montenegro
• Netherlands (taken by Nicky91)
• North Macedonia [formerly FYR Macedonia]
• Norway
• Poland
• Portugal
• Romania
• Russia
• San Marino
• Serbia
• Slovakia
• Slovenia
• Spain
• Sweden (taken by T*)
• Switzerland
• Turkey
• Ukraine
• United Kingdom (taken by Mitchell)
• Vatican City

Last edited by Josiah.; 24-03-2019 at 07:49 PM.
Josiah. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
2019, contest, esc, eurovision, josiah, malmö, nicky, song, tibb, tie or goodbye